Chocolates

KwonYuri Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at the heart-shaped box infront of me. All the hard work. All the sweats. All the blood. Lol just kidding. The blood part wasn't true.

 

It was made by me. The box, the chocolates. I made it with looove. Well, that was cheesy.

 

       

 

It was Valentines' Day. The day you can express your love to anybody. Well, you can always do that everyday but it's just today is special. Argh. You get it right?

 

Guess what? The great Kwon Yuri just made a whole bunch of chocolates. For who, you may ask? Hmm... let's just say it's for my knight in shining armor. Oh wait, no. I don't have a flashback for you guys haha. This special person is handsome yet pretty. Yeah, pretty.

 

Lu Han or simply Luhan. The guy who always catches my attention.

 

He was always the highlight of my day. But I guess I wasn't, for him. I was a nerdish kind of girl who likes to be funny and make her friends happy. And he was the one who makes me happy.

 

Enough with this. So, I went to the school as usual while reading my book. As expected, the school was red and pink. This is why my friend, Tiffany loves Valentines' Day. It will have a sea of pink.

 

"Yuriiii~" speaking of Tiffany, there she is, shouting my name while holding a pink heart ballon with flowers attached in its handle.

 

"Fanyyy. Oooh. What's that?" I asked, smirking. But really. I already know the answer.

 

She blushed and hid her face behind the balloon then whispered, "Suho."

 

I laughed and clapped my hands. "You're so lucky, Panyang." I said and then we started walking to our classroom.

 

As expected many girls were giving their chocolates or gifts to their crushes. But one bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter