KrisBer

Our Llama Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris smiled softly at him. He was so beautiful just sleeping there. He caressed his hair and gave him a light kiss on his forehead. He was his world.

"Kris, is he asleep yet?" A voice called out to him.

"Yeah. He is peacefully sleeping." He called out to her.

Amber came in with a breath of relief."How do you do that?"

"Do what?" He questioned.

"Put Jae to sleep. He never sleeps when he's with me." Amber whined to her husband.

He chuckled."I have the mother's touch."

"Oh shut up." She was so tired from trying to put Jae to sleep. Her eyelids slowly closed. It opened again when she felt a pair of soft and warm lips on her."You're not going to sleep yet. I didn't get my goodnight kiss."

She sighed."Kris Wu are you really twenty five years old?"

Nonetheless she gave him a kiss. Amber fell asleep in the warm arms of her husband. She woke up to Jaes crying. Esshh that kid. Always crying. She ran to his room and put him back to sleep.

When she went inside the kirchen Kris said,"Yeobo Jae is probably really lonely being an only child."

"And your point is?" What was with him?

"Lets give him a little brother or sister." Kris said with a sly smile.

"Wu Yi Fan one kid is hard enough." Amber said without even looking.

"Am, Jae is really lonely and i would love to have another kid. Please Am?" Kris pouted like a kid who wanted candy.

She looked away from Kris. She couldnt resist his cuteness... Kris kissed Amber's neck, whispered into her ears, kissed her cheeks, told her she was beautiful. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter