Fight/HunBer

Our Llama Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three K's of EXO looked at each other. Or rather stared ferociously. Kris, Kai, and Kyungsoo were in a battle. A battle for a girl. That is none other than-

"Hey guys!!" That was her.

They all turned swiftly towards her direction and Greer her at the same time."Hey Amber!"

They turned to each other."Stop copying me!"

"No you stop copying me! I said stop!" The unison did not stop. Amber was confused. "Hey guys umm is Suho Oppa here?"

"Yeah but why were you looking for that old grandpa?" Kai wanted to know.

"I heard that Jong In." Suho said coolly.

He shrugged."Amber and I have something important to discuss. Let's go Am."

"Look what you did!" Kyungsoo said to Kris and Kai.

"What do you mean? That was Kai's fault!" Kris defended his self.

"Whatever. You guys just ruined my chance to talk to Amber."

Kris snorted."Use some honorific will ya."

So they weren't exactly in good terms. Yes it was stupid but they were fighting over Amber, their best friend. It wasn't their fault. She had caught everyone's attention with just her smile.

The three K's stared at each other once more each promising to win Amber's heart.

"Oppa, where is he?" Amber questioned.

"He's with Luhan buying the usual."

She pouted."I really wanted to see him."

Suho assured her she would see him. "Hey Oppa what's wrong with Kris Kyungsoo and Kai?"

"Ahh that's nothing. They'll get over it. Let's go."

Kris waited for Amber to practice Like a G6 with Amber. Key was doing it too but his main focus was Amber. He found her eating a sandwich. He then dragged her into the practice room.

"We have to practice Amber." Kris put his serious on.

"But what about Key Oppa?" Amber wanted to know.

"He umm said he'll come by later. Come one let's practice."

She agreed and began dancing. Kris was really weird that day. Being extra touchy. More than usual. He practiced really serious and focused a lot but he was very touchy. Like when rapping he would hug Amber close by. And carry Amb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter