The Title of Nanny

Babysitting Boyfriend

 

Chapter One:

            I strolled into the room, seeing the boys faces full of surprise I let out a small chuckle and stood next to their manager. He looked to me with a smile and turned back to the boys.

 

“As I was saying, while Donghyun and I are gone and Hyunseong gets busier this young lady will be your nanny,” he said, his smile never fading.

 

“You’re kidding right?” one of the younger boys said. “We don’t need her to take care of us, we’re perfectly capable of living by ourselves!”

 

“I know very well of your capabilities, Youngmin, but it’ll be easier to have her around the dorm,” their manager replied to the young boy.

 

“I’m not here to take care of you,” I interrupted, looking at the boy. “I’m only here to make sure nothing goes wrong. You won’t even notice I’m there.”

 

            I cringed on the inside at how polite I sounded; I only had to put with this until their manager left. I smiled sweetly at the boys, batting my eyelashes as if I cared.

 

“We should go now hyung,” Donghyun suddenly said. “We need to catch our flight.”

 

“Alright, well I’ll leave them to you then Sora?” he asked and I looked to him with a nod.

 

“Yes sir, have a safe trip,” I answered and walked them to the door.

 

            Once they were gone I turned to see the other boys already scattering around the dorm, one boys staying behind. His big eyes full of curiosity, his head tilting to the side in question.

 

“How may I help you?” I asked him, his lips only curling into a smile in response.

 

“Nothing noona,” he winked and left me standing there.

 

“Boys these days,” I shook my head.

 

            I shuffle to the manager’s room to see my luggage already there, I sighed and began to unpack my things. I already knew that this was going to be a long couple months. Once done unpacking I went out to the kitchen and looked through the fridge, finding a bottle of water I took it out and drank some.

 

“So, nanny,” I cringe at the word, putting down my bottle I see Hyunseong sitting at the counter.

 

            I freeze remembering something, shaking it from my mind before I lost myself again. I put on a smile waiting for him to continue.

 

“What’s for dinner?”

 

            I almost choked on my water and looked at him, raising an eyebrow he looks at me waiting for an answer.

 

“Aren’t you old enough to cook?” I drank my water again, he chuckled in response.

 

“I guess you’re right,” he got off his chair and looked through the fridge. “What would you like to eat nanny?”

 

“Can you stop calling me that?” I asked him, leaning against the counter. “I have a name, you know.”

 

“I like the sound of nanny better,” he smiled pulling out meat from the fridge. “It fits you better.”

 

“Call me nanny one more time and see what happens,” I threatened, my patience growing thin.

 

“Nanny,” he smirked.

 

“That’s it!” I yelled and whacked him upside the head.

 

“What the hell?!” he clutched the side of his head.

 

“Oh ,” I blinked, my hands finding their way to cover my mouth. “I’m so sorry.”

 

He looked at me, glaring, then suddenly his eyes softened.

 

“Just don’t do it again,” he sighed, patting my head.

 

            I nodded not even thinking about the contact of his hand with my head. I looked up at him and touched the side of his head, he cringed as if I was going to him again. I retracted my hand and stepped away from him.

 

“I’m going to sleep,” I said slipping back into my room.

 

            I lay in bed letting what just happened sink in, I just hit him and not lightly either. I squeezed my eyes shut, thinking how stupid I am.

This was going to be a long couple months indeed.

A/N: I hope it isn't too bad. I don't even know what I'm doing trolololo. I'll go write more now. *rolls away*