falalalala (?)

Kisses and Hugs

Someday in your apartment,

 

The sunshine in the fine morning woke you up. You opened your eyes slowly, and found your boyfriend, Jongup, was still fall asleep. You smiled softly and did not want to wake him up because you knew that he was extremely tired after performing with B.A.P with "Feel So Good" song, and also, he had to prepare for the LOE world tour (Live On Earth 2016) soon. You felt kinda sad that he would not be here beside you for several months because of the LOE, but you understood that it was his job so you just had to let it flow. You stared at his face features and kept silent eventhough you had an urge to kiss his cute sleeping face. Then, you slowly got off from the bed, slow enough for not waking him up. You wanted to make some hamburgers because it was his favourite food.  
Unfortunately, a hand pulled you so you fell back to your bed. When you turned back, Jongup stared at you with puppy eyes. 
"Please, don't leave me alone" he said pleadly
"Whaa-- I want to make hamburgers for breakfast, for you!" you said back
"I'm not hungry, just stay with me" he said while hugging you with closed eyes
you blushed but struggling to get out from his arms because you still wanted to make him breakfast, with accidentally felt his toned abs and muscular arms in the process of course OKBYEWORLD .
"Baby, please let me cook for you" you whined softly 
"Nope, and this is the payback for staring at me while I'm sleeping" he said mischievously
"Whaa--How did you know?" you blushed and tried to hide your red face on his neck
"Since you woke up?" he chuckled and trailed kisses from forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and finally your lips
"mmpphhh" you tried to complain but he bit your lower lips, made you open your mouth and he took the chance to slip his tongue to your mouth. You and Jongup battled with each other's tongue. But, since he was more powerful, he dominated your mouth and you gave in. After a long exchanging kiss, he pulled out and saw your face with a grin.
"Nice one, babe, and wow you're so y right now" 
"YAH! Don't tease me like that" you embarassed by his comment
"But, I'm just stating the fact though" then he attacked your neck by leaving some kiss marks. "Mine and only mine, no one can have you beside me" he said murmurly while still kissing your neck. You moaned loudly and softly said "yes, I'm yours, and you're mine only. Now, let me go to the kitchen, pleaaaase"
"Fine, but be back quickly"
"Yes yes, the y man Moon Jongup" you said and ran to the kitchen to hide your tomato like face and prepared the hamburgers for both of you. In the process, Jongup suddenly back-hugging you and rest his chin on your shoulder "Hmm, babe. It smells nice" "They are, right?" "I mean you, not the hamburgers" then he bit softly your earlobe. He really knew that your earlobe and neck were the most sensitive parts for you and you squirmed from his grasp. But, he hugged you tightly, put away the hamburgers that you held on the tray to bring them to the dining table and turned your body to face his. 
"W-Why suddenly you give a lot of skinship?" you said while looking away. He held your chin and turned it to look at him directly.
"Because, I want to appreciate this girlfriend in front of me, that I love so much till I can not live without. Beside, you seemed sad when you looked at me on the bed in this morning"
"I-I'm okay really, don't worry about me" you smiled to hide your sadness
"Don't lie to me babe" he said softly while kissing your cheek
"I'll miss you when your world tour start" you confessed
"Aww, so that made you sad?" he cooed at your cuteness
"YES! I'll be all alone here when you're gone for LOE" you sighed
He thought for a while and he got an idea "How about you come with me?"
"What? No no no, I'll be a burden for you. It's okay, I'm a grown up lady, right?" you refused immediately, because you knew that he had to prepare for the best performance and you did not want to be in his way. "Baby, you never be a burden to me. Not a single bit I ever thought that you are a burden for me. And, You can not reject this offer because I say so. End of the case" he insisted. "Err -" before you said anything, he made you silent with kisses 
"this little baby need punishment, eh?" then he lifted you with bridal style and brought you to you and his bedroom to continue the makeout session.











 


HAHAHAHHAHA POOR BURGERS (?)
SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR AND LEAVE COMMENT BELOW, THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU GUISE

XOXO 

PS: LET'S BE FRIEND AND SUGGEST SOME IDEA TO ME TO WRITE EHEHEHE XD