chapter 2

give me your time

jeonghans pov//

"hey" i said as i opened the door to my WORST nightmare! there he was standing in front of my door with that annoyingly handsome face of his and his stupid attitude, "hey" he replied, "can i come in" he asked. i just stood there in a haze, "yeah, come in" i invited him in and led him to my room. we settle down and i brought my books, and then i thought to myself, why did i agree to do this, i mean i barely know the guy and here is is in my house. it was all too sudden, but then again my life is a mystery and just full of awful suprises.

"sooo...what did you need help with again?" i asked boldly. "i really just wanted to catch with the first lecture" he replied, "oh,ok, that wasn't too big, it was the first lesson so it was quite short" i said in my shaky voice. "yeah.. could i just get your notes for that one" and i handed him my notebook just like that. this was suoer awkward and i just wanted it to be over.

"so, why were you sleeping in class the first day, if you don't mind me asking" i said in a quite voice

"oh, yeah i really couldn't sleep well the day before and i had work in the evening, so i was just beat" he replied while putting his left hand over his shoulder and turning it slowly, "i can still feel it" he said while chuckling, and at that moment i said goodbye to my sanity. "OMG he looked so hot while turning his shoulder!!" that was all that my head was full of at the time. "but seriously can we please rewind to that moment, i mean i could see his muscles through his white shirt. i shoke my head and turned my head away quickly, and followed it with a deep breath. "hey are you ok" he asked. "yeah..im just fine!" i replied awkwardly, "alright, hey.. if you don't mind me asking this time, what's your name?" he asked and i took a deep breath and analyzed the situation, why the heck does he wanna know my name, like why? but i my mouth never listened to my brain so i just blrted it out without thought, "jeonghan. yoon jeonghan" i replied. "wow, that's a really pretty name you got there". he said, and i know that my face was turning red and my hands were sweating. but i chose to just let it pass, it was getting extremely hot in here, for me anyways, and i though i was going to burst. so i excused myself tot he restroom. 

"what the hell, THAT GUY IS A TOTAL PLAYER!!, oh no, he did not just, really now "pretty name" what a joke, i said to myself. He probably just wants me to keep giving him my work and that's why he is up. i raced out of the bathroon and into my room. "umm..my mom is coming and she might we a little shocked to see you here, so if you want you can take pictures of my notes and just copy them at home". i said boldy once again

there was no way in hell that i was going to fall for the his little scheme. what does he take me for , and then something else hit me

"and didn't you record the lecture" i asked

"ummm...yeah..but...but..it got deleted by accident" he replied stuttering

there was definetly something up here, why would he and how....unless...

the other day i heard something from my class mates about someguys playing a trick on someone

i was just going to ask him about it, but then he got up and started packing up

"i took pictures of your notes, thanks again" he said and left me hanging

"if i ever need help studying or anything else can i contact you" , he asked

"yeah..sure..why not?" i replied

no..no..no..nooooooooooo, this guy is soo dead, shots fired

my stupid blabber mouth just couldn't stay shut.

"alright, bye jeonghan" he said

i don't know why, but my name sounded actually quite beautiful coming from his mouth

"yeah..see you later, i said" and he left just like that.

 

Joshua's pov//

on the first day of classes i was late, but my eyes were gifted by the sight of this guy with borwn long jet straight hair. he was sitting in the fornt row and there was seat empty beside him and i didn't think twice about grabbing it. he seemed quite and fragile and gave of a aroma of fresh roses or a clear breeze. i was particularly tired that day, so i decided to take a nap while staring a the beautiful boy. i fell asleep quickly and left my phone ont he edge of the desk on record so i wouldn't miss the lecture. as i awoke to the bell i noticed almost everyone was gone except for a few students, like me, the long haired boy was also gone. i streched and felt a small pain in my arms, but i shoke it off. then i got up steadily and left the class not noticing that i had just pressed the delete button on my phone and the recording of the lecture was gone for good, i noticed the long haired boy from earlier leaving and decided to follow him out. but he disappeared into the crowd. 

the next day, we were assigned a project in pairs and luckily i was partenered up with the fragrant beauty. But boy was it ever awkward at first, until i decided to man up and say something, we had just gotten started and were getting comfortable until i smiled like a freak, he didn't pay much attention to that and excused himslef to the restroom.

i was quite angry at myself for smilling like that, i mean who does that. i didn't have much experience with love or dating but i always tried my best.....but went unoticed. during the last year of highschool i decided to chnage my self from a shy boy to a bad/playboy, and that's when i started to recieve a ton of love letters from girls at my school and a lot of confessions too, which i turned down, and got slapped a few times with that.

anywyas from them on wards i was 'the guy' as some of my friends had told me, they said that a lot of thier friends who were girls told them tht i was boyfriend material and that they..they...never mind. somethings are better unspoken.

anyways, after class i followed the long haired boy out and asked him for help with studying, i wanted to get to know him better and of course study...that should've came first. but hey he agreed to help me study. i gave him my number and ran off gesturing "call me", i wanted to be the cool guy from now on. he was left in awe but he soon walked away as i peeked on him.

i went to his house after chatting on the phone with him, he told me the directions to his house and to my convenience it was on the same street as mine. when i arrived at his house i fixed my hair and dusted my shirt. i also smeleed my breath, it was almost as if i was preparing for a date.

not like i wanted to ask him out or anything, but it..just..felt...a.l-i-t-t..nevermind

i rang the bell and he answered the door, we greeted each other and he invited me in. he led me to his room where we "studied" yeah that's right quote and quote because all i thought of was "i am alone in a room with him, Oh MAN", and i just screwed up.

i asked him his name and found out that him name was Yoon jeonghan, what a beautiful name for a beautfiul person. but he never asked me my name....maybe he already knew, you know me bring super popular and rich...no..uhhm/

anyways we got no studying done and i left with a couple of pictures of him...i wish...i actually left with a couple of pictures of his notes.

hopefully next time i will NOT humialite myself in front of him.

but i got him to reassure if he could help me some other time again when i "need" it

and hopefully we can make progress in our "relationship".