chapter

give me your time

joenghan's pov//

i had just woken up from the horrid sound of my annoying alarm. when i checked the time it was 6:30. SERIOUSLY, WHO WAKES UP AT 6:30, WHEN SCHOOL STARTS AT 8:30, i do!  anyways i was wake already so i decided to get ready for school, i tried to remove the already wore clothes to one pile and cute clothes that i haven't ever wore to one side, and that side was really small, LIKE REALLY SMALL!. anyways i picked out a long sleeve plain white shirt and a blue cardigan, for pants i chose my plain whites, because they were just really skin tight and hip.

for the first time in forever i ate breakfast, but it was light, eggs, toast and a glass of milk. just when i had finished my breakfast i noticed that i had forgotten something, THE HAIR!! oh no! i had forgotten to straighten and comb my hair. how does one forget about such a thing, how? time wasn't exactly stopped for me either so i decided to speed up my game. i finished everything and grabbed my bag then ran out of the house at 8:00. but again its impossible for me to not leave or forget something at home, i noticed that i had forgotten my lunch. well i had money so that wasn't a big problem. i arrived at school around 8;25, 5 minutes before the first bell rang, which just tells students that they have to wrap up whatever they are doing and head to class.

ringgg!!

the fisrt bell rang and i immediately got up and said goodbye to my freinds, but seungkwan would not let me off that easily, so he decided to walk me to class, we talked about this and that and some cute guys and how seungkwan had found another target, the new boy chwe hansol. he was super good looking but that was it, he seemed stuck up and really narcissistic. i didn't pay much attention to him, but seungkwan was another story. i finally lost seungkwan on the way to class at the sight of hansol, that was a relief and a bit embarrassing since he was staring at him go and then just ran off after him. anyways i arrived to my fisrt period class it was office managment course, i was looking forward to it a lot. 

i took my seat and organized my things, water bottle, notebook, pen, white out and of course cell phone went out on the desk while the rest of the things stayed in the bag on the floor. i was noticing people come in, they were al people i was somewhat familiar with, butthen this strange guy came in, he had brown hair with blone highlights and it was gelled up, his eyes were kinda small and his face was too. but his clothes were the best part, not too formal but not too raggy either. he wore mostly black, a white shirt with a black leather jacket and some black pants.

he came in exactly as the second bell went, and took his seat......that's right, next to me, wow what a coincedence, MR. hotshot just had to come sit next to me, didn't he. well i didn't pay too much attention to it, and just focused on learning. the proffessor started his lecture and i took notes along the way, on the other hand Mr.hotshot was not writing anything and then i noticed he had his phone on the edge of the desk and i noticed that he was recording the lecture. i was shocked, like what does that guy think he is, a son of a chabeol....and.......here is the good part.....he really was the son of a chabeol.....well he has it easy, it thought to myself as i took a deep breath. this guy was the son of the seoul festival films owner. i was awestruck by the news, seungkwan and his big mouth. i swear this diva literally knows everything about everyone. in grade 9 the freshmen year he took a picture of his crush in his gym wear and then sncuk into the locker rooms and stole..his....nevermind. anyways Mr.hotshot had a name, Hong jisoo, it was a fine name i thought to myself, too good for that spoiled bum anyways. 

the next day we were assigned presentations and i was partnered up with Hong jisoo obviously, because my life hated me! it was super awkward, he would keep staring but never say anything and i was turning into a ripe tomato. this was not exactly a good partnership. anyways i broke the awkwardness by suggesting an idea for the presentation, and he just nodded and smirked.

it was a short and small one, but it was soo cute and hot! i couldn't look so i excused myself to the bathroom, he told me that he was going to start brainstorming ideas for the presentation topic. i just nodded without any eye contact and left. i let out a deep breath as soon as i entered the restroom. it was crazy, how did i get into a state like this, like what the heck, who the heck is this jerk. what does he think he is, smirking like that at me.

he just gave off that wierd playboy vibe, i decided to control myslef and snap out of it, then i headed to class. i saw him sitting wrting something and so i took a deep breath and joined him, he had written a lot of ideas but none of them were outstanding, so i decided to come up with some myself. we had chosen an idea for our presentation and started to organize our content by the end of class.

i was packing my things when i felt someone hover above me, i noticed it was mr hotshot so i backed up a little, keeping my distance. He satrted to speak, he asked me to help him study and i unconciously agreed. he took my hand and wrote a number on it and left, just as he was about to leave he put his hand to his ear and gestured "Call Me"