Waiting

Bus Ride

It turned 4:30 on Heechul's watch. He got out of school just in time for his bus ride home. He knew how fast traffic builds up in this part of Seoul.

Also, he knows his classmate takes the same bus ride home.

Yes, Heechul has turned into a slight stalker. Well, it's not his fault this certain classamte of his caught his attention.

Right? Right. 

And so he waited just a few minutes more. He knew she had a meeting with her organization at four, so maybe waiting until 4:45 won't hurt. As if on cue, his watch struck 4:45 and she stepped out of the school's glass doors. She wrapped her scarf around her neck, obscuring her pretty face.

No, don't cover your face. Heechul pleaded silently. He stood up from where he ast at the cafe across the bus stop. He strode out to the bus stop and stood fairly near to her. He could hear the music coming from her phone. It was Superman by that group Super Junior. So she was a K-POP fan. How convenient is that? He cleared his throat and scooted closer.

But then a bus came along. Luckily, it wasn' too crowded, so he thought maybe he could sit next to her.

A guy has to protect the girl, right? Right.

And so they go ride the bus home.