Jiyong

good for you.

I was, oh wonder, confused. I mean, totally confused. Waht the ?! 200-ing-8?! I mean... the hell?! 

My, not really usefull, thoughts where interruptet by a tiny, very very familiar voice.

''Hyung? R'you alright? I think, I heard you talking to someone?''

Jiyong.

''Ahm, yeah... yeah, I was just,'' he pointed his hand to me, ''just talking to...''

''Seunghyun,'' I said, frowning. Seunghyun, ooh god, this was so awkward, frowend, too.

''What do you mean?'', Jiyong said, sleep still in his eyes and voice. ''There's nobody...'' He yawend and shook his head to Young-Seunghyun. ''Maybe you should just go to bed again, we still have time, till we have to get up.'' And then he turend around and went back to his bedroom. We just stand there and stared after him.

 

-------------------

 

''So... you are Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun, like T.O.P-me...'', he hesitatet, a short moment, ''2016 you said?''

I nodded.

''Woah. Woah. So... and Big Bang still exists?''

Again, I just nodded. I really had no idea what I could have said. He just asked questions about Big Bang and his, my, moviecareer. I didn't know what I could say and what better left unsaid, so I just kept nodding or shoking my head. The next question, anyway, got me a little bit out of my concept.

''And... Jiyong?''

''What do you mean?'' I was angry. I didn't know why, but I was angry at me, younger-me, for being so blind, so... stupid... god, it was almost sad.

''Well... since you are me... I think you know, what I mean...'' He crossed his arms over his chest and stared at me wth this blank gaze. I think, now I understand, why my sister it always hates, when I look at her like this, I thought.

And of course I knew what he meant. Oh god, I knew it. I was in love with this stupid little Jiyong since what felt like for ever. Of course I know.

''Nothing. Nothing's with Jiyong. He's famous. Still making music. He's still,'' I had the urge to crie when I said that, but I surpressed it, ''he's still the same little pain in the .''

''So... nothing changed?''

I think, I died a little in the inside. ''No. No, nothing changed.''

Then, no one said anything. We were just sitting there and staring at the blank wall.

 

---------------------

 

''Hyung, we have to get ready!'' Jiyong stood in the doorframe, the hands on the hips, and with this adorable angry pout on his face. Oh god, I missed him, I missed him so freaking much. But I already figured out, he couldn't see me. And, so it seemed, nobody else than 2008-Seunghyun.

Said person just woke up. He fell asleep on the kitchentable. I didn't felt tired in anyway.

''Seunghyun-Hyung, didn't I tell you to got to bed to get at least some sleep? No you will be grumpy the whole day,'' Jiyong whined, still pouting, and, god, it was almost unbearable for me. He was so cute and persitant and just Jiyong.

''Allright, allright, I'm awake!'' Seunghyun let out a little huff and then laughed at Jiyongs expression. He got up and ruffled Jiyongs hair with a smile, while he left the kitchen to get to the, as I assumed, bathroom. I not even tried to follow him. I just sat there and admired Jiyong.

Jiyong. And he was alive.

But I wasn't. At least not here. Not at this time. But back ther, where I was alive, Jiyong wasn't.

Again, I felt like crying.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aaaaaaaand, here it is, a new chapter. Hope you liked it.

Please leave a comment :)

See yooouuuu <3