Chapter 1

Little kyungsoo and Kai's adventures......

A years later.

 

8..9...10! Ready or not here I come" said Kai while peeking a little. When he heard nothing form his hyunggie, Kai waddled his way from his spot to the kitchen.There he saw his beautiful umma, Jung Jaejoong preparing their lunch. He makes cute shushed gestures and shows his cute crooked front teeth which makes Jaejoong couldnt help but smiles at his adorable adoptive son. Kai started to sniff around, following his hyunggie scent.  His tail wagging faster as if he is too excited especially if involve with his cutie omega hyung.

 

"Kyungie hyung... Where are uuuu...i will catch you. Better hide properly... “Kai decided to tease his hyunggie a little even though he know Kyungsoo best place to hide. His cutie omega hyung will choose to hide his small frame on top of his bed and covering himself with his thick baby blue blanket. Inhaling his scent....Lavender honey scent also makes him calm and smile a bit...

 

"Where is hyunggie~~~... “Kai tiptoe inside Kyungsoo's room and saw a small lump on the bed with a black shining hair peek out from the bundle.

 

Kai also can hear a little giggle come out from it. Why his hyung is so cute.

 

He walks carefully and slips inside the blanket and hug the small boy. He practically can feel his hyunggie heartbeat.

 

"I found you hyunggieeee!!!!!!" Kai shouted and started to tickle Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo screamed at the top of his lungs, seething; his one chubby finger pointed sternly at the younger one.

 

"No tickle.. Pleasee no tickle... "Kyungsoo said then looking at Kai eyes cutely but it seems useless as kai continuously attack his weak side.

 

"umma....help soosoo...umma!!!!"Kyungsoo asking for help from his mother as his short hand wailing a few times after being tickled by Kai.

"no one will save you... Wroarrrrrr...." Kai mimicked a sound of a cute wolf and make Kyungsoo doe eyes widen. Suddenly a soft sob from the elder makes Kai stopped and clenched a little. He hesitated for a moment while blinking his eyes.

 

"Kai meanie...." Kyungsoo pouted, eyeing the flustered Alpha.  

 

"Hyunggie... Im sowwy...im sowwy.."

A cocky smile is on Kyungsoo lips when he see a great chance to escape from Kai, quickly pushed himself up from Kai and grab his baby blue blanket and run away to save his life.

 

"Merong..."Kyungsoo had his tongue out of his mouth before start to sprint running towards his mom at the kitchen. His big white shirt always slides down from his shoulder and he wore very short pants showing his chubby snowy white legs. His Kyungsoo, looks so pretty, adorable and delicious. That’s what Kai's thought.

 

"Yah!hyunggie..." said Kai. He jumped from the bed and follows his hyung steps.

 

"umma...palli~save soosoo from kaiiii!! Kyungsoo run towards Jaejoong who watched in glee as the kids happily playing hide and seek. He want to play too as he knew every time they play hide and seek, Kyungsoo will always end up running and hugging him while trying to escape from kai. When he saw his baby running towards him, he smirks a little and opens his arm widely.

 

"No!!umma will eat both of you.... Roarrrrr....." jaejoong mimicked what Kai had done. Kyungsoo giggles in delight when his mother scoops him up and he affectionately kissed his chubby cheeks. He smiles as he runs his fingers through his soft hair. He can hear a soft purr every time he touched Kyungsoo hair.

 

When Kai saw his mother trying to eat his hyunggie,he decided to save his hyunggie "soosoo cheeks are mine “said Kai. He quickly run towards Jaejoong and grab his hyung soft hand. 

 

"soosoo hyunggie.. Hold on. I will save you... Kai shouted excitedly at Kyungsoo. Kai trying to barks, trying to sound as authoritative as he can but what Jaejoong can hear is a cute puppy barks from Kai. "What a protective little Alpha" Jaejoong looked down at Kai and bend down to let his baby go. Kai quickly tackled his little Hyunggie and snuggled on his hyunggie chest meanwhile Kyungsoo rubbed Kai’s back affectionately.  A blush found its way on Kai’s cheeks.

 

"Yay~ i save my princess" Kai dancing happily while Kyungsoo showing his heart shape lips laughing at Kai childish act.

"Hyunggie, do you want to watch Pororo with me?" ask Kai Kyungsoo let out the biggest “YESssss!” 

While both of the children waiting patiently for their lunch and their appa come back from office suddenly Jaejoong heard a car sound parking in front of their house. Jaejoong quickly finish his cooking and leave the children who are too immersed with Pororo series. He saw yunho standing in front of their main door.

“I'm home Boo” said Yunho while walking towards Jaejoong and resting his forehead against Jaejoong's “ I missed you baby...." Yunho trying to kiss his wife pouty lips. When Jaejoong let out a moan, it makes Yunho trying to nipping harshly and plumping it up even further. Suddenly, he heard a shriek from below him. He saw his precious omega son looking so sad at him. Kyungsoo also hold Kai's hand and at the verge of crying begging him to stop. Jaejoong *literally* blushes when their sons practically caught them kissing each other.

"Appa.... Dont hurt umma... You always makes umma hurt. Then umma will walk like Auntie Suie" say Kyungsoo hugged Jaejoong's legs comfortably.

Jaejoong and Yunho parted away and wondering.. Hurt?

"Baby, i don’t understand... What happened baby" ask Jaejoong softly.

Kyungsoo make a cute thinking pose before he started to tell the story to his parents.

Last weekend, when both of Yunjae couple was visiting their relatives at southeast region, his appa asking his duck Auntie Park Junsu and Forehead Uncle Park Yoochun help to take care both of them. The Yoosu couple also got 2 sons i.e. Park Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol. While playing with both of his cousins, he suddenly saw Auntie Suie walking with a weird way and his Forehead Uncle Chunnie grabbing his Auntie . He wondered why his Uncle wants to hurt his Auntie. Due to that incident, Kyungsoo who accidently saw his appa eating his umma, misunderstood the situation and thought his Appa will hurt his Umma. That’s why he quickly stands in between of them. He crosses his arms and looked sternly at his Appa.

Yunho slapping his head. He should skin his greasy brother in law PARK YOOCHUN alive and stop from harassing his wife's little brother in public especially if his sons are around. Damn it Park Yoogreasy.

"Andwae appa..You can eat Kai instead.... Kyungsoo said using his aegyo. Kai gulp when kyungsoo suddenly push him standing in front of his appa.

Kyungsoo doesn't let Yunho off without a pinky promise.

'Of course, my princess' "i promised, I’m not going to hurt umma." Yunho flustered at his baby's outburst. Sometimes his cutie baby can be a calmest and fluffy baby. At other time he can become a very over protective baby upon Jaejoong. He looks nervously at Jaejoong as his lovely, y spouse only giggled at the innocent comment from his baby.

"No appa... I’m only for Hyunggie... "Kai drag his hyunggie away from their parents.

Yunho and Jaejoong sigh. They need to be more extra careful as both of them have a very curious, over protective son.

“I think we should create a new soosoo baby” Yunho said whining. He feels jealous every time his princess left him out. Jaejoong turned to glare at his now wailing husband. Stupid Yunnie.

“No..go make yourself..”said Jaejoong. He quickly went to the kitchen and started cooking.

“Yah..Boo… Boojae…. Jung Jaejoong..” he trails his wife like a puppy.

Then the most melodious laughter rang in the air.

 

Yunjae couple are very lucky to have a wonderful family. Surrounded with happiness, filled with laughter. They feel blessed and hope their happiness will stay until the end.

 

Unfortunately, future cannot be predicted... 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

I'M SORRY...i know it's totally bad. i try to make it fun and lovely but somehow.. i failed a bit. hahaha i will try to finish my chapter 2. fighting me!!! huhuhu