Chapter 2

XOXO Gossip Bangtan

Jimin stepped off the train, wind blowing through her long red hair. She sniffed, wiping excess eyeliner off her face and signaling her chauffer to grab her bags. She hoisted her purse over her shoulder and startled as she heard her phone go off. She pulled out the slim IPhone and scoffed at the title of the Gossip Girl blast and threw her phone in her bag.

“The Return of Park Jimin? This just in Upper East Siders. Word on the street is our resident party girl has finally come out of exile. I wonder what secrets she brought from boarding school? Stay tuned, Upper East Siders. You know you love me, XOXO Gossip Girl.”

As soon as Jimin walked into her family’s penthouse, she could practically feel the cold air blowing through the apartment and she sighed, turning the corner to see Taehyung, her red lips downturned into a frown and her brown hair tossed behind her shoulders, a red and black plaid headband holding it in place. Nothing fazed Kim Taehyung’s sense of style, Jimin mused. She set her bag down and sighed gently.

“Tae-Tae..”

“Don’t you Tae-Tae me.” The younger girl snarled, her brown eyes furious. “6 months. 6 months and not a single word was heard from you. Gossip Girl didn’t have a SINGLE BLAST.” She marched forward, her finger pressing against Jimin’s collarbone.

“I was away..”

“I ing KNOW you were away. Just-“ Taehyung pulled back, fixing her brown hair. “Obviously, we’re at war again. Ever since the Yoon’s wedding reception, you’ve been distant and…” A look of fear crossed Jimin’s face at the mention of the party. The color drained from her face as she slipped into a flashback, Taehyung still chattering along.

“Just one more drink.” Jungkook said, his words slightly slurred. Jimin giggled from her seat on the counter, daintily sipping on a glass of champagne as well as she could in her tipsy state.

“Shouldn’t you be with Taehyung? She’s your girlfriend, you know.” Jimin pointed out, and Jungkook rolled his eyes slightly. 

“My girlfriend who practically throws me off the bed every single time my hand gets a little too far up her leg.” He said, tone a bit exasperated. Jimin giggled, swaying a little bit in her seat. 

“Pour me some more, Jungkookie.” She purred, brushing brown hair off of Jungkook’s face. He grinned that bunny smile of his, adjusting his slim black tie before filling Jimin’s glass to the brim. 

Jimin and Jungkook quickly downed their drinks, Jimin leaning heavily on Jungkook. Their eyes locked and there was only a moment of hesitation before Jungkook’s lips were on Jimin’s, her hands working to get his tie off, anything off. Everything was off. 

Jimin was snapped out of her memory by both hers and Taehyung’s phones chiming in unison. They both pulled out their phones and Jimin’s heart dropped, slowly backing away from Taehyung in horror.

“Hey there Upper East Siders. Looks like our Prince Jungkook got into some risky business with J before she left for boarding school. Once a cheater, always a cheater I always say.”

Attached was a video from a surveillance tape, taken from the room Jungkook and Jimin had occupied.

Taehyung looked up at Jimin with a horrifyingly calm expression, before it turned dark.

“Stay the away from me, and you better hope to God you don’t come near Jungkook, or I will ing END you.” She spat, pushing past Jimin, practically knocking her to the floor as she stalked out of the apartment, leaving Jimin a mess of emotions.