Chapter 1

XOXO Gossip Bangtan

“Jungkook hurry up!” Taehyung huffed, inspecting the nails on her left hand. “I can’t wait around forever!” She rolled her eyes as her boyfriend leapt down the stairs, dark brown hair messed up in his hurry. 

“The Upper East Side can wait for their queen to arrive, dearest.” Jungkook laughed softly, kissing his girlfriend on the cheek. “Why do you always wait for me everyday?” He asked, linking his arm with Taehyung’s and leading her out of his penthouse. 

“BECAUSE! I can’t be Queen V without my King Kookie.” She smiles widely, adjusting the plaid headband in her long brown hair. “Duhhhh.” She teases softly as they exit the building, headed towards Jungkook’s limo. Her boyfriend opens the door for her, and she carefully gets inside, perfectly manicured hands brushing over her short plaid skirt. Jungkook adjusts his tie and blazer before getting in as well, signaling the driver to take them to Constance/ St. Jude’s. 

Jungkook and Taehyung were known as the power couple of the Upper East Side, Taehyung being the Queen of Constance, and Jungkook the most popular boy at St. Jude’s. It was a no-brainer that the two would date, fall in love, and probably get married. 

As soon as Jungkook’s driver dropped the pair off, Taehyung heard a pattering of heels and her minions skidded to a stop in front of her. Namjoon and Seokjin weren’t from as prominent families as Taehyung, but were wealthy enough to afford the steep tuition at Constance. 

“Status report.” She snaps, holding her hand out. Seokjin hands Taehyung her coffee. 

“New boy in school. Name, Min Yoongi. He’s from Brooklyn.” Namjoon makes a face, brushing her pink-tipped blonde hair out of her face. Seokjin rolls her brown eyes in disgust. 

“How does he even afford tuition?” Taehyung snaps again, taking a sip of her coffee, handing her purse off to Seokjin as they walk towards the steps of the Met. 

“Beats me. He’s scruffy and gross and his uniform is second-hand.” Namjoon says, her nose upturned at the words. Taehyung shakes her head, scoffing. 

“He won’t be a threat. Anything else?” Seokjin and Namjoon share a glance before nodding. 

“Gossip Girl posted an update. Jimin is back.” Taehyung drops her coffee, gasping. 

“Park Jimin? My best friend who mysteriously disappeared to boarding school in god knows where?” Seokjin nodded, moving out of the way of Taehyung’s scalding coffee. 

“She’s returning to school today. Hoseok said he saw her go into her family’s building.” Taehyung adjusted her tie, fixing herself and standing up straight. 

“Well, as soon as she gets here, tell her to come see me. We have a lot to talk about.”