Chapter 5

Married At The First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Married At The First Sight Part Five

 

-  THE DAY, PART 1 -

 

 

At the two different place, there was two people who was feel very nervous about the important day. One of them couldn't stay at one place at all and one of them just go with the flow. And one of them feel like to stop all the nonsense but she was already agree with the deal. She didn't have any choice at all. So, they get theirself done with everything needed. Of couse with the help from their lovely cousins and sister. But it was full of chotic. What do you expect when they get together in one place, right?


* Yuri POV *


"Yah unnie, what have you done with your hair? Aigoo, you are helpless unnie", here we go, my dongseang is already nagging at me in this morning.

"Uurrgghhh we have to fix it now, JeTi unnie !! She ruin her hair, AGAIN", Amber said and leave the room to find JeTi couple.

"Yah Yuri, what have you done with your hair? I thought i make it into a bun just now, but really what are you doing with it?", Jessica enter my room and put her hand over her hip and stare at me. Tiffany is following behind her with a smile.

"Emmm Sica, actually i forget about the hair and i accidently lay over while waiting for both of you. That's why my hair be this this. Kekeke", i just give an innoncent eyes and look at Sica.

"I can't believe this, are you realize your wedding is just a few hour from now Yul?", she start to fix my hair and i just nodding and grinning.

"Yul, are you sure you have to make my twin nagging earlier in the morning?", Fany said and start to doing her work at my face.


I look for both of them and create a smile. They know they have their own role, that's why they say nothing and just do their magic. Sica is more to the fasion and Fany is more to the make over. They complete each other and that's was one of the reason why i love both of them very much. When they are busy doing their job done, we heard a knock at the door.


"Yul, are you ready go?", my daddy peek at the door after the light knock and look at me with a smile.

"Yes dad, i was ready", i said and stand from the chair and take a last look at the mirror.

"You know uncle? Actually she was so excited about the wedding for the past day. And you don't need to ask her over again. Just take her and make her married uncle", Jessica said and laugh with her twin.

"Yah, you had promise me to not tell dad about that don't you?", i said and glaring them. My daddy just can laugh and shake his head at our childish behavior.

"I'm sorry Yul, i didn't say '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter