Final~

Back to Pre-Debut!

I just want to say thank you to the people who voted on my poll for which couple I should do next for a one shot...and well...here it is. I hope you all like it :D

 

 

 All of Seventeen was seated for a Q&A during one of their V broadcasts, with all the members asking each other questions that are sent in by random fans. The fans had to message in questions that they wanted answered and a member will ask the question and so on.

 

  “What is the most awkward moment you've ever been through?” Wonwoo asked, looking over at Jihoon.

 

 They were in the middle of the Q&A and Wonwoo decided to ask his hyung a question that popped up on the screen.

 

  “It was during pre-debut.” Jihoon answered, looking around at s.

 

  “A lot of things happened during our pre-debut hyung. You have to be more specific.” Wonwoo said, looking over at the pixie.

 

  “It's weird. I don't want to talk about it.” Jihoon said, looking away from the screen.

 

  “The fans think your blushing hyung.” Dino said, looking at the comments.

 

 Jihoon didn't turn around and so the members started to bug him.

 

  “Woozi, just answer the question and it'll be over with faster.” Jeonghan said, leaning over and patting said boy on the shoulder.

 

  “It was during pre-debut when my team lost and I had to get kissed as a penalty.” Jihoon mumbled, crossing his arms.

 

  “Wasn't it Coups hyung that kissed you?” Dino asked, looking over at their leader.

 

  “Yes.” Jihoon said, nodding his head and continued staring at the ground.

 

 A silence followed after the revelation as everyone thought about the most awkward moment of the Mingyu killer.

 

  “So.....let's get back to the Q&A...” Seungkwan said, looking back through the comments.

 

 After they ended the broadcast and got home, Jihoon rushed to his room.

 

  “Oh....Woozi, Coups hyung wants to see you.” Hoshi said, coming into the room after Jihoon had plopped happily onto his bed.

 

  “You couldn't tell me that before I laid down?” Jihoon asked, glaring at the blue haired boy.

 

  “Nope, but you might want to hurry.” Hoshi said, going to lay down.

 

 Jihoon stared at the boy before shaking his head and walking out of the room.

 

  “Has anyone seen Coups? Hoshi told me he was looking for me.” Jihoon asked, walking in on the Meanie couple snuggling.

 

  “He just walked outside.” Mingyu said, pointing at the door.

 

 Jihoon gave him a thumbs up before walking out the door and searching for Coups.

 

  “I was starting to think that Hoshi forgot to tell you.” Coups said, leaning against the wall with puffs of air visible.

 

  “No. I just didn't know where you went until Mingyu told me. Is everything okay?” Jihoon asked, walking towards Coups.

 

  “How come you said being kissed by me was the most awkward thing that ever happened during pre-debut?” Coups said straight out, effectively shocking the almighty pixie.

 

  “Because....it was my first kiss.” Jihoon said, looking at the ground.

 

  “By a male?” Coups asked, looking at the younger boy.

 

  “In general.” he replied, still not looking up.

 

  “Was it that bad?” Coups asked, making Jihoon laugh.

 

  “That's not it. I just didn't think I'd loose my first kiss to my best friend...and a male at that.” Jihoon said, finally looking up.

 

  “So...it was good?” Coups asked, smirking at Jihoon.

 

  “Shut up....you're making it awkward again.” Jihoon said, rocking back on his heels.

 

  “Sorry. I'm just really curious.” Coups said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

 The two stood outside in silence for a while before Coups moved from the wall, effectively knocking the sense back into Jihoon, who had spaced out.

 

  “Are you ready to-.......” Jihoon got cut off when Coups appeared in front of his face.

 

  “Are you gonna finish that sentence?” Coups asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

  “Go inside....why are you so close to my face?” Jihoon asked, trying to lean back.

 

  “I don't know. Has anyone told you you're cute up close?” Coups asked, leaning closer to Jihoon.

 

  “Yes. Everyone tells me that.” Jihoon said, struggling to lean any farther.

 

 Coups leaned up until their faces were mere centimeters apart.

 

  “Can I kiss you again?” Coups asked, making Jihoon flush red.

 

  “Why do you want to kiss me?” Jihoon squeaked, looking everywhere but at Coups.

 

  “Because I like you.” he said, making Jihoon stare at him with wide eyes.

 

 Jihoon slowly nodded, still confused that his best friend wanted to kiss him, for a second time.

 

  “You could say no.” Coups said, leaning closer to Jihoon.

 

 When Jihoon didn't move again, Coups finally leaned all the way in and lightly kissed his lips. It was a light feather kiss, but Coups soon applied pressure when he realized that Jihoon wasn't reacting. Jihoon hesitantly leaned into the kiss and it wasn't long before the kiss heated up.

 

  “We should go inside before you freeze.” Coups said, finally pulling away from the kiss.

 

  “Probably.” Jihoon said, blushing like he'd been caught in a blizzard.

 

 Coups followed behind Jihoon and kept his hand on the small of Jihoon's back as they walked in.

 

  “I hope you know we saw you two make out.” Mingyu said, setting himself up for an early death.

 

  “Like we don't see you and Wonwoo kiss on a daily basis.” Coups said, making the giant and the dark haired boy next to him go pink in the face.

 

  “I know where you sleep.” Jihoon said, glaring at the tall male.

 

 Mingyu got up, grabbed Wonwoo's hand, and ran to his bedroom before locking the door.

 

  “I think I just lost a roommate for the night.” Coups said, referring to Wonwoo being stolen.

 

  “It's okay. I was just gonna sleep in your room anyways. I think Hoshi locked the door.” Jihoon said, walking up to his bedroom and checking to make sure. He was right.

 

  “Works for me.” Coups said, moving closer to Jihoon and grabbing him by the waist.

 

 Jihoon freaked out a little when Coups dragged him into the bedroom and found Jeonghan passed out on his bed.

 

  “Did you drug him?” Jihoon asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

  “No. He just always sleeps like that.” Coups said, moving to his bed and patting the area next to him.

 

  “You touch me, I might break your fingers.” Jihoon said, moving to lay on the bed.

 

 Coups raised his hands in mock surrender before turning off the lights and laying down next to the pink haired boy.

 

  “Goodnight Seungcheol.” Jihoon said, moving to press himself against the wall.

 

  “Goodnight Jihoon.” Coups said, wrapping his arms around Jihoon's waist and pulling him back towards him.

 

 Jihoon immediately stiffened at the contact before slowly relaxing. He fell asleep shortly after with his best friend snuggling into him.

 

…...............I had second hand awkwardness writing this story but I hope you all liked it! I also wrote this at 4am...so I hope it's okay ^_^''....Hope all you JiCheol shippers like all the awkwardness XD....Baibai for now! <3