First/Worst day of school

DIARY OF THE DARK TRIAD

I don't know why but we somehow managed to get in class on time. Just imagine. on the way here on school, Mina doesn't want to get out of the bus because she's too scared to face new people and even held the feet of the bus driver, I mean, how embarassing is that? But I'm used to it now so it's just normal. After my problem with Mina here comes Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon who thinks she's an ulzzang---made the hallway her runway and even used her charm to get what she wants (you know, a little food that we can enjoy in our break. I know it's weird. But what is weird really if you're with them?) and as usual, girls started to hate her, and some girls did like her. Believe it or not, Jeongyeon is not only a chick with guys, sometimes she can be really a "girl crush" if she wants to.

And me. What is there to tell? Of course, the students shoot me weird glances because I'm with them. I heard some said "that girl in the middle seems normal." or "is that Nayeon? Why is she with those two?" When I heard those comments I just shrugged my shoulder. I know that Jeongyeon and Mina gives me the disadvantage sometimes but somehow--and I know it's hard to believe, but they really come in handy at times. Oh yes, you know what I'm talking about. Unlike the two who's not aware that they are Anit-social or a Narci, I know deep in my heart that I'm a manipulator. I'm true to my name, you can say that.

"Well. We're here." I said to the two has their own worlds by now. Mina who normally sat beside the window and Jeongyeon who sat beside my chair. So I'm in the middle again. "Mina? Are you alright?" I asked her because she looks pale and her hands can't keep on shivering. 

"I'm scared unnie." She said with puppy eyes.

I smiled back at her and cares her smooth hair. "It'll be alright. Jeongyeon is here. She'll get every attention so there will be nothing left on you." And then I winked on her. She seems to believe it (everytime) and answered me with one of her polite smile.

You might mistaken Mina's attitude as childish but that's what she is. I know it's lame lying to her that Jeongyeon will get all the attention, because there's no way people will not give Mina a second look, cut out the dark aura around her or her aloofness, and you'll say 'she's kinda pretty.'

"Nayeon." Jeongyeon called.

"What?" I turned to face Jeongyeon but my position is still closer to Mina.

"I want to sit infront." She said, pouting her lips.

"We can't, it's already occupied. There's no seating arrangement here, it's first come first serve." I answered back.

"Tss. But we deserve to be in front." She crossed her arms in her chest and still pouting like a child.

I can't help but to roll my eyes as I lean closer to her. "We would be sitting in front if you're not so diva getting all the attention in the hallway earlier."

She looked at me like I just said the meaniest thing  in the world. "It's not my fault-" And then she goes on talking about 'it's not my fault that they are drawn to me' something like that. I kinda memorized it already.

"Nayeon?" And again my name was called for the third time. I thought it was Mina again but when I turned to face her I saw Jane. "Jane?"

"It is really you! Oh how long has it been?" She said happily as she give me a teddy bear hug. I was confused for a while but then I realized, maybe she just missed me.

She's the first one who retracted from the hug to give me probably one of her friendliest smile. "You didn't change at all." She said as she looks at me amused.

"And you didn't-" I cut off my words because when I finally got a proper look at her, man she evolved a lot. Her hair is long unlike her short ragged hair before (it's rude but it's true) and it's so black and silky, her skin also became fairer unlike- okay, I shouldn't say more about her appearance before. But look at her now, she's way beautiful than before and more--confident? "-cut your hair? It's long now and it's beautiful." was the only thing I could ever think to say.

"Yeah, I kinda realized that long hair suits me more."

Hearing her say that, I was surprised but I didn't show it. It's not really the Jade I knew before. I became close friend with her during our first year of middle school, but we're classmates since Grade 4, when she transferred in our town, we just kinda got close when we're put into one classroom. Actually she was teased before during our first year in middle school (and probably back on elementary) because she's kinda aloof and awkward as well, like Mina, but unlike my friend here who doesn't really want to socialized, Jade on the other hand did her best to fit in, and I guess she succeeded.

"So, is these your friends?" She asked, looking at Mina and Jeongyeon. "Yes, here's Mina-" When I introduced Mina she suddenly avoided her gaze. "-and this is Jeongyeon."

"Hi, noce to-" Jade wasn't able to complete her sentence when Jeongyeon interupted her. "I know. Everybody wants to meet me. You're kinda lucky." And then she reverted to her mirror like she didn't even saw Jade from the first place.

I know that's what you expect from the two when they met a stranger, but it's not actually the case. I was surprised, to be honest, that they gave Jade a cold shoulder. Sure Mina is too shy to face people but she never ignored them, specially when she's being introduced to (Mina knows that's rude) and Jeongyeon only does that Narci intro when she doesn't like the person infront of her.

Wait a minute. Don't tell me these two already have a bad impression on Jade?

"Well, you're friends.. .they.. .they are kinda special I think." Jade said, making sure that I was the only one who heard it. I kinda just laughed it out. "They suit don't they?" Making a fun out of it is not really the best choice but what else can I say?

"Yeah.. I mean, we all have our own distinct personality." She said. "I'll be there in front, I hope we get to hang out again."

"We will." After our friendly handshake, Jade went in front with her new friends, and surprisingly she has a lot of friends now, and it's only the first day of school. She really did changed.

"I don't like that girl." Jeongyeon suddnly blurted out, and thank God no one heard it. "You shouldn't say that. Jade is good person." I said, sitting in my chair.

"Is she?"

I sighed. It's really bad when Jeongyeon suspect someone because she rarely does, I know she's a Narci and thinks high of herself but she never really insulted a people most of all the people she first met nor gave them the bad impression but when she does, she will surely makes you think that way as well.

I know she won't stop so I placed my body towards her so I will be looking at her fully. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing, you look more beautiful now I wonder why."

Jeongyeon smiled victoriously. "Really? Why are you saying that now? I thought you'll notice it earlier. I'm using a good moisturizer now-" And then she goes on. As easy as that.

I went back to my proper position and took out a book I only bought yesterday. I placed in front of me in reading matter and unconsciously my eyes averted to where Jade is. And I saw her happily chatting with her friends. It's strange. Why do I feel that there is something in her? I just can't put it into words. Oh well, maybe I was just a little bit affected by these two's impression.

 


And I managed to add a chapter after a year XD just kidding, I think it's about 4 or 5 months? maybe 3? I'm not sure. But who cares? At least I added and I'm not sure when the 3rd chapter will be updated XD.

Just a little clarification. You know for future purposes since the term I used were kinda Psychologist terms. So the Dark Triad is true but I just want to clarify the "Anti-Social" term that was used for Mina's behavior. An Anti-social is not really like that if you will base it on the DSM-V because Anti-Socials are dangerous and deadly people and I promise you, you don't really want to meet someone like that. But Anti-social in case of Mina here in the story were only used for fun. So please, I hope no one will bash me in the future for using terms like this "ITS JUST A STORY MAN!" And I know these personality disorders have deeper meaning, but in this story they're just labels. okay? Are we clear? 

Cool. Yeah that's all. 

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! ;)