Introduction

DIARY OF THE DARK TRIAD

I turned to check the wall clock beside the waiting area. We only have 20 minutes before our class starts. I heave a sigh as I click my tongue. I should have expected this to my ever beloved friends. To think that this is our first day in high school is really out of the system. They will really do what they want whatever the situation is.

Well for Mina I think she has a decent reason for coming out late. I sighed again. Maybe one of her reason is ‘I can’t go outside there’s a bunch of guys standing in front of our house’ or  ‘I think I’m sick, I can’t face another stranger in class, can we go back to middle school?’ something like that.

I tap my feet in the tiles and cross my arms, but my face lightens up when I saw Mina, timidly walking towards me. I stand straight and waved at her. “Mina! I’m here!” I shouted.

Mina signalled me to keep quiet before too much attention will be drawn to us. “Unnie, please don’t shout like that again.” She said the moment she’s standing in front of me. Her head slightly lowered and her hands tightly hidden in the comfort of her blazers. “I’m sorry.” I apologized smiling.

Myoui Mina. This girl is one of my best-friends. She’s shy timid and often gets uncomfortable when we’re in a crowded place or if we harbour too much attention or when it’s too noisy. Because of her personality she’s been named as Anti-Social.

“Oh come on. Show me your smile, this is our first day in high school.” I s my arm to her shoulders and pulled her closer to me.

Her face turned sour than before as she look at me terrified. “I can’t do this.. . I feel like I need to vomit.”

Oh no, I shouldn’t have reminded her that this is our first day. I need to think of something to soothe her or it’ll be a great problem. “Of course you can! Don’t worry, you won’t harbour much attention because we have Jeongyeon remember?”

  It’s not a proper way to soothe a friend but there’s no other way. I’m sorry Jeongyeon. And you’ll probably don’t get it now but you will later on.

“You’re right.” Mina replied. At last she’s back again.

“Yah!!!”  Speaking of the devil.

I turned to look who called us and of course the owner of the voice is no other that. “Jeongyeon is here~” She sang as she approach us. I turned to check Mina and she starts to feel nervous again because people start to look at our loud circle.

 “Did you wai-mmhp!” I covered and pulled her beside the wall together with Mina. “You’re too loud.” I said to her while issuing her to look at Mina. Jeonghyeon seems to understand what I’m talking about so she nods.

“Why did you took so long?” I asked after uncovering .

Jeonghyeon smile and cares her hair in a diva manner. “Well blame my beautiful face and strong charisma. A lot of boys were trying to get my number earlier but I ditch all of them. They don’t suit my criteria anyway. Gosh I’m so pretty.” She brought out her mirror and praise herself more.

I shoot her a flat expression while Mina is trying to conceal her laughter.

By the way. This is Yoo Jeongyeon. A.K.A the narcissistic in the group. This kind of things is only natural for me since my best-friends were labelled as Anti-Social and a Narci. How can my day be a lot more interesting right?

“Ok stop that already. There’s a lot of new people in our school that can praise your beauty more so we need to ride the next train.”

I literally drag Jeongyeon inside the train while Mina followed us quietly.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself!

I’m Im Nayeon. A.K.A, the Manipulator. You think they’re the only one who has a reputation here back in our middle school?

I tell you, there’s nothing more interesting than being with an Anti-Social, a Narci and a Manipulator for the rest of your high school year ;)

And together, we’re called “THE DARK TRIAD”

 


 

 

Hey guys!! This is my first time writing a Fic for TWICE so pleace support it ;)

I need some help actually.. .I need a poster for this story.. .can you help me with that?? :D

thank you in advance and see you in the next chapter!! muah!!!