Getting to know her more...

Shinhye-ya, Thankyou...

Days after days passed, Yonghwa is becoming more human lately because of Shinhye's existence. He liked her as a girl...

Shinhye has lots of friends even in her new school, especially her best friend that just move to her school too, she love as much as she love herself, Bang Minah. Minah is with Shinhye since childhood which keeps on staying at the same school wherever Shinhye is, she is a girl who lack of fashion sense, but cute in a way **gonghsim fever guys XD**.

She cries at little things and hide her feelings from other people except her bestfriend.They are always relying on each other in any situation, they both won't ever leave each other in hard situations. 

*Sudden backhug*

"Aaaaa Shinhye ><"..Minah utters

"What is my friend doing? I miss you even though it's only a week :( company me Minah ya~ *nagging keeps on going*"

Minah act annoyed and companied Shinhye, she is really happy with her and really love her bestfriend. "Ya, you'll never leave me right..my biggest fear :(" Minah said to Shinhye. "Why are you acting like this seriously, urghh *pinch Minah's cheeks*"...

They both pass Yonghwa and Shinhye introduced Yonghwa to Minah. Minah has a bright personality and greeted Yonghwa, so does him. Shinhye said that she needs to work on her project, leaving them awkwardly.

"Umm, you're her bestfriend?"

"Yes, and you're her..?"
"Friend too ahahaha"

"Don't you dare take her from me..*cute voice* and don't you make her sad as she don't deserve to be sad at all, her sadness all these times is enough..Mianhae, I just don't want her to be sad.."
"Aigoo, you're such a good friend, but don't Shinhye have been always happy? She's really the happiest person I've ever seen though"

"I know right, she is.. she has been hiding her sadness and that's what makes me worry about her everyday..she cries alone and keeps her feelings alone, only when her life hits rockbottom that she will need me to comfort her ;)"

"Aaa, so that's her personality.. I see... thanks Minah~"

*Another back hug*

"Aigoo Shinhye, do you love me this much?! Let it go I can't breathe omo"

Shinhye laughs and ... 
"TADAA, I buy this hair pin for you hehe"
Minah is really touched, "Having a bestfriend like you, is more than anything ;), I rather have you than a hundred companier, you surprising me everyday like this makes my day you know, while I haven't do anything for you :(."
"Aigoo, it really looks like we're dating *smirk*"

Yonghwa smiled seeing both of them being cheesy..he awkwardly leave because he feel that his existence faded away whenever Shinhye is with Minah ><.."At least I know that I'm not wrong picking Shinhye as my first love"..