More s...I mean the Kingkas set some rules.

15 Kingkas VS 15 Queenkas....

(Super Junior A-Cha, SMTOWN, 3:23 minutes):

 

Not far from the church, there was a courtyard designed to look like a chessboard.

The gang of fifteen high school boys had decided to meet the girls there for their ‘talk’.  The boys were handsome and rich, but because life was so easy for them, they were nasty to students for fun.  Students called them the Super Junior gang.  The Queenkas sometimes called them the soldiers of darkness, or better yet, evilspawn.

Park Leeteuk, leader of the group, returned from his visit to the girls, and smirked.

“GG are coming,” he announced.

Thunder clapped in the sky.

Most of the boys sniggered.  They had many unkind names for the fifteen Queenkas... Marys...Nuns...The Sisters...but their favourite was a play on the group’s official name at school: Girls Generation, i.e. ‘Good Girls’ (GG).

“I knew she wouldn’t back down from a challenge,” said Kim Heechul, nudging Tan Hangeng in the ribs with his elbow.  “Jessica is so easy to annoy.”

The Chinese boy fought to push his best friend away from his skinny ribs, and Kim Yesung had to step in to end the fight.

“Wet willie!” Yesung shouted, his thumb and shoving it into Heechul’s ear.

“Argh!”  Heechul grimaced at the sticky wet sensation.  “Get your finger out of my ear you freak!”

Across the chessboard, Kim Kangin, Kim Ryeowook and Shin Shindong burst into laughter.  Half-eaten chips exploded from their mouths as they watched crazy Heechul wrestle with even madder Yesung.

The Lee boys ignored the tomfoolery of the elders.  They were too busy dancing across the black squares on the courtyard.  Eunhyuk was trying out some new hip hop dance moves for the entertainment of fishpouting-Lee Donghae.

It was the intimidating four: Zhoumi Lau, Choi Siwon, Kim Kibum and Cho Kyuhyun who noticed the girls approaching first.  They smiled to one another and folded their arms across their chests as the Queenkas paraded down from the church steps.

However, it was childish Henry Lau that moved forward to greet them.  The girls paused when they reached him, apparently deciding that they didn’t want to come any closer to their enemy.

“We’re here,” said Taeyeon in a curt tone.  “What did you want to talk about...Ooooh chips!”

To the GG’s utter humiliation, their leader made a beeline over to Shindong and snatched the bag of food off of him.  Confused, Leeteuk and the others could only gape like fish.

Jessica decided to take matters into her own hands.  “Yah!” she said, getting into Heechul’s personal space.  “Who are you to call me ?  Just because you’ve played with your ‘little Heechul’ in your bedroom doesn’t make you a man.”

The younger ones laughed into their hands.

Tiffany blushed, and Siwon gave her a curious look.

Heechul stared Jessica down.  “And you’re supposed to be a woman?  Rumour has it that you cried during your first kiss.”

Angry at his insult of her friend, Yuri hurried forward to pull Heechul’s hair out, but Yesung stopped her by trying to pull her skirt down.

“Arrrrrgh!”  Yuri kicked him off her.  “What are you...five years old?”

Ha Chel chortled, drawing Henry’s attention, and they stuck their tongues out at each other.

“Mmmmm,” murmured Taeyeon.  “These chips are so good.  Try some Hana-yah.  You can tell me what flavour it is.”

“No!” Ryeowook tried to take the bag off the GG leader.  “She can’t have any...You can’t have any.  These were sent by my Eomma from the US.”

“God help us.  It's a mummy’s boy!” muttered Seohyun, earning a dirty look from Kyuhyun.  It quickly turned into an icy staring contest.  It gave Sungmin and Sunny the shivers, and the pair moved over into the small patch of sunlight radiating down from the sky.

“Yah!”  Shindong wrestled the bag out of Taeyeon’s hand.  “I am the only one who appreciates food here.  Gimme!”

Nari sniffed the air, perhaps hoping she might catch a whiff of the crisps from where she was standing.

More thunder cracked open the sky above.  Hye Mi and Kangin were the only ones who didn’t jump from fear.

Min Jun patted her hair.  “I’ve had enough.  If you boys have nothing important to say then I’m getting out of here before my hair frizzes up.”

“Tch.”  Zhoumi Lau rolled his eyes at her.  “We’d like to suggest some ‘guidelines’, girls.”

“And they are?” challenged Hyoyeon.

“Don’t get the teachers involved in our games,” supplied Eunhyuk, dancing circles around Hyoyeon.

Je Hyun put her hands on her hips.  “As if they’d listen to us anyway.  We know that your parents have bribed them all to close their eyes and ears to what you do.  The science teacher would bury a dead body for you.”

“True,” said Donghae, smiling.  Yoona pouted.

“We’d also like to discuss a truce outside of school hours,” said Leeteuk.  Behind him, Taeyeon wiped her greasy chip fingers on the tail of his jacket.

“Wae?” Taeyeon said, appearing in front of him when she was done.  “Can’t your precious stomach handle the stress?”

“My stomach is just fine, Taeyeon-ah,” he said, monotone.  “As much as I’ve enjoyed your company for the past four years, I’d like to study and graduate during this one.  I have a family business to run.”

“My sunbaes do too,” piped up Jo Hyuk.  “You boys always act as if you’re the only economic powers in this school.  Just because GG parents don’t bribe the Principal to turn a blind eye....”

Kibum stepped forward.  “Money is power only if you know how to use it.  Bribing the Principal would have been better for you girls than getting nose jobs!”

“Why you-!” Jessica stormed forward to give Kibum a piece of her mind, and all hell broke loose.

Girls were snapping at boys.

Boys were growling at girls.

Up above, the clouds closed in on one another, and the rain squeezed itself out.  It came down slowly at first, and then faster and faster.  Steam rose up off the courtyard as cold water hit heated stone.

Both groups ignored the water drenching their shoes, their expensive clothes, and their perfect hair.  The Queenkas and Kingkas were too busy making their moves across the black and white chessboard, trading snide remarks for insults.

The battle of dark versus light had begun early.  It was a bad omen.  They all knew that things were going to get much rougher.  Souls and hearts would be put to the test.  Not even God and Lucifer knew if the school would still be standing by the end of the year.