The s...I mean the Queenkas Assemble

15 Kingkas VS 15 Queenkas....

No, this fic is not about supernatural beings or vampires. I am just poking fun at boys versus girls. They are all very human (GG The Boys, SMTOWN, 5:20 mins).


In the city of Seoul, a church bell chimed the hour.

Inside the gothic monstrosity of marble and stained glass windows, a group of fifteen girls were gathered to pray.  They were beautiful because they were the soldiers of the light, which meant that their souls made them radiant and bright.

One girl, Kim Taeyeon, got up from her knees and walked over to the podium.  The sun beams from the windows fell on her sheets of silk hair.  Her footfalls echoed across the room, and the girls looked up in admiration.  She stepped up to the podium, and cleared .

“Oooh mai god!  This church is totally creepy.  Why did we meet here?”

“Amen,” responded the fourteen followers.

Taeyeon flipped her hair over her shoulder.  “Girls!  I have summoned you on this important day, the day before my senior year begins, so that we can reflect on the importance of the work we began four years ago.  What is our work, girls?”

An intelligent girl by the name of Jessica Jung rolled her eyes and stared out the window.

Park Jo Hyuk, an eager young recruit, scrambled to her feet.  “To serve others at school!”

“Amen,” said the other girls.

“Wae?  Why do we need to serve others at school when there are teachers and counsellors and priests and stuff?” asked Taeyeon, waving her red painted nails in the air.

“Super Junior,” said the girls in unison.  They all shuddered.  A dark cloud fell across the sky, blocking out the sun.

A girl in pigtails, Cho Hye Mi, looked like she was going to cry.

“That’s right,” came Taeyeon’s peppy answer.  “We protect the school from the evil that is the gang who call themselves ‘Super Junior’.  For too long they have darkened the school halls with their bullying tactics.  For too long they have scarred students’ lives, denying them the right to learn without fear!”

“Dramatic much?” muttered Jessica.  Best friend Park Je Hyun, who was sitting next to her, had to smother a laugh.

Taeyeon pretended not to hear them.  “This year.  Some will be seniors with us, and there is no doubt that they are planning to terrorise the school as a last ‘hurrah’!  They plan to bring anarchy to the school because they think that they can get away with it!”

She thumped her fist on the podium for emphasis, and some of the younger girls flinched.

“This is not allowed!” She shouted, her voice rising.  “They cannot be allowed to rebel just because our teachers and sunbaes choose to turn a blind eye to them.  They are apathetic because their underpaid jobs make them so, but we are not.  We are strong and driven to stop them!  And we will beat the bullies at their mind games.”

“Amen!” came the reply.

Three of the youngest jumped to their feet.  They were being trained to carry on the battle with Super Junior when the seniors left.

“We read your plan over the holidays,” said Choi Seohyun.  Her eyes were cold.  She would make a fearsome leader someday.

“And we have memorised it,” added Park Ha Chel, dimpling.

“And we look to our sunbaes to show us how to carry it out,” finished Tiffany Hwang, swallowing her gum before she spoke.  She nudged Do Hana to speak, but the girl was asleep.

The others murmured in approval, and the girls sat down with smiles on their faces.

Kim Nari leaned forward in her seat.  “Why do we have to wear ually intimidating clothes to school as part of the plan?  I find that ist, not to mention time consuming.  Do you know how long it takes me to blow dry my hair?”

Taeyeon nodded.  “That is a valid question.  No girl can be bothered to dress hot when they just want to focus on their studies, but this is important.  Kwon Yuri did some psychological research with her sunbae over the holidays.  Yuri-yah?”

“Thank-you,” Yuri turned in her seat and faced Nari.  “The reason we need to dress hot is to create an environment that is intimidating to the boys.  It will give us an advantage.  I mean, what is the one thing that switches off a boy’s brain?”

“Ah!  I see,” said Im Yoona, bouncing in her seat.  “So we can affect their brains if we show them more of our legs.”

“And curves,” said Lee Sunni, looking mournfully down at her two small bumps.

“Yes, but let’s not forget that it isn’t the whole plan,” said Kim Hyoyeon.  “I know our dress requirements are disturbing, but what about the other punishment methods we have planned.  I want to question the ethics of what we're about to do.”

“Like?” asked Taeyeon.

“Well...” Hyoyeon shifted uncomfortably in her seat.  “Seduction?  Do we really have to do that?”

“Yes,” Song Min Jun sighed.  “I confess that I have never seduced a guy before.  I vote we should start a training session up before we try some of the suggested punishment methods.”

“Girls, girls, girls.”  Taeyeon shook her head at them.  “What you need to think of is the end result.  Sure, some of the methods may seem grotesque to you." She shuddered at the thought of seducing any of the boys.  "But the ultimate goal is to make sure that we...?”  She held her hand behind her ear.

“Serve others at school,” supplied the girls as a group.

“We have to be as one unit,” said Taeyeon.  “Or it will not work.”

Bang!

The girls gasped and squealed.  Taeyeon narrowed her eyes.

In the back of the church, the enormous doors had been flung open by an unwelcome guest.

The leader of Super Junior himself.

Park Leeteuk.

“Aya!” he snatched his hand away from the metal door handle and shook it.  "The sun made it all hot."

“You’re not welcome here,” said Taeyeon, pointing to the sky.  “That’s why your hand got burned.”  She smiled at her own insult...even though he was only a boy, she liked to think that darker forces were at work when he was created.

He hissed in pain, and then looked up at the beautiful girl standing on the podium.

“Peace Mary,” he teased.  Taeyeon twitched at the insult, and he grinned.  “Our fun does not begin until tomorrow.  Me and the boys just wanted to have a little word with you all...outside.”

"Nice to see that your grammar hasn't improved," muttered Taeyeon.

Jessica rose to her feet to face the boy at their door. “A word?  With you?  Why would we want to do that, Fallen Angel?”  she said, giving her nemesis his old hated nickname from middle school.  It was an urgan legend that he was an angel that fell from God's grace, just like Lucifer.

Leeteuk’s grin went wider, and the sun disappeared outside once again.  “It wasn’t my idea.  It was Heechul’s.  He thinks we should try and set some rules this year...plus, I think he just wants to taunt his favourite ...you.”

Jessica sneered at this.  If there was one boy she couldn’t stand, it was Kim Heechul.  She turned to her leader.

“I’m going to meet Heechul,” she said.  “If he thinks that he can taunt me, he has another thing coming.  Is anyone going with me?”

The girls murmured amongst themselves.  Although they were a unit, it was also important that each girl understood the choice she made in joining in.

While they waited for an answer from the s, Leeteuk and Taeyeon exchanged fiery glares from across the spiritual sanctuary.

Outside, thunder crackled in the sky, as if calling the fifteen Queenkas to battle.