that gentle eyed boy

Snowflakes

It was November when the snow started falling down from a cloudy sky.

I walk slowly, rubbing both of my palm into eachother's 

my eyes wander around, trying to memorized all these street, these buildings and this cold air of seoul

before my leave tomorrow.

 

I already failed at my first audition and i don't have any money to stay longer.

i am thinking, should i get back and try again?

but seeing street fight in front of SM building three days ago sent shiver through my spine.

living in a big city sure harsh, am i ready to face all of that? what if i'm the one who involved in that fight? can i handle it?

 

suddenly i remembered that figure

a figure of a tall boy, who seems fierce at first but as i watched him longer

i realized that he have a gentle eyes, those pair almond eyes which seems hurt and disappointed

 

i can't forget when his strong hand grabbing my wrist.

at that moment i feel scared

but my heart suddenly melt after i meet with those small pair of eyes which store million sadness and disappointment.

i can't believe how this fierce boy which beat up all those people mercilessly

can turn into this state, a gentle yet warm eyes which seems to pleading

pleading me not to leave.

but i'm too scared and leave immediately

despite knowing what lies beyond those pleading eyes.

 

I decided to buy a cup of hot chocolate at nearby convenient store to warm my body.

I sat down inside the store, enjoying my last cup of chocolate. 

After this, my only money left is just for going back to my hometown.

I sip the sweet and hot liquid slowly while watching the snow which started to piled down the street in front of store where i sit comfortably.

 

It's funny how these past few days feels so fast

so many things happen, my failed audition, my meeting with that strange boy.

I chuckled.

I don't think i will be able to try again. maybe i'll just failed again.

 

maybe i just should give it up.

being a singer doesn't suit me.

it doesn't suit my personality at all. 

 I sighed realizing my lack of confidence, i have always been shy around people. maybe that was my weak point, and that's why my audition didn't go well, since i've been too nervous and can't bring my best performance.

 

I sip another

and sighed again.

 

"you sure a funny guy huh?"

a familiar voice came from my left shoulder. I startled and almost fell down from my chair.

 

"y-you.." my voice hoarse because of shock.

 

"it's coincidence meeting you here, thanks for your help three days ago" he smile at me, showing his beautiful white teeth.

he pull my forearm, helping me get back to my position before.

 

"don't be that scared would you? i'm not going to bite people's heads off" he continued smiling cheerfully, i noticed he have a tiger tooth at the corner of his smile.

i can't help but find those smile cute.

 

"u-um..sorry" i fix my position, nervously sitting next to him.

I didn't realized he was there, since when? did i miss something?

I glance at my back, people walking and chatting as usual.

it seems that i just so lost in my thinking that i forgot my surrounding.

 

"don't say that, and hey..are you going to try again? the audition..i heard they will held it again next month"

his smiled beamed at me, those pair of small almond eyes blinking with anticipation, he leaned into long table in front of us cupping his cheek with his left hand.

 

"i..i don't know..i don't think so..maybe i'm just gonna give up" my voice cracked, i feel my eyes water.

 

"why?" his voice suddenly become stern "don't you want to become singer?"

 

"i do" i respond immediately

 

"then why giving up?" he asks again while staring at me with such intense eyes.

 

"i am not strong like you, you know" i started, my feeling which have been bottled inside suddenly pours out uncontrollably

"i am not like you who can punch and start a fight with someone who pisses me off, i barely can protect myself if i were in your shoes, when everybody stares at me with such sinister eyes"

 

i remember that time when i am amongst that streetfight spectators, people keep whispering how they hate this person who can debut as Dana's back dancer but too full of himself, they keep whispering nasty things about him, about that man who fought with hurtful eyes. I can barely stand those whispering.

how am i supposed to face it when it happen to me? when i finally be able to pass the audition and become a trainee at SM entertainment.

let alone that idea. i don't even confident that i will pass the audition even if i try again.

 

"i don't have confidence, i think i'll just failed again even if i try"

i shook my head, fighting back the tears that welling up in the corner of my eyes.

 

"i'm not strong, you know. I'm not as strong as it seems" his voice cracked.

 

I lift my face only to meet those small pair of almond eyes staring at me, pleading

my heart melted at his sad eyes, we look into each other's eyes for a minute that seems like eternity.

while snowflakes keep falling slowly outside of windows in front of our table.

my heart skip a beat, i feel my cheek getting warmer

i averted my eyes and nervously rubbing at my cup of chocolate.

 

"i..i'm just not sure..you know.." i intertwined my fingers, try to distract myself in attempt to calm down my heart.

 

"i know you can do it" he whisper.

"when everyone leave me, you stay there and take care of me even though you clearly scared of me" 

he rub the back of his neck, glancing at windows in front of him.

"it takes courage to pursue your dream, wherever we are. i can see it within you. you just have to believe me..no..believe in yourself"

he continues without averted his eyes from the window.

 

I stare at his handsome face with awe, how can a boy that looks the same age as me have very mature way of thinking.

my eyes following where his eyes staring at, the snow outside falling slowly, one by one snow piling up everywhere

eventhough they seems small and insignificant when they first fall from the sky, but who knows it will piling up this much, covered the town with its white color.

and before i know it.

I feel my heart tighten.

determined to believe once again.

to try once again.

maybe i can make it, if i try again and again

then someday maybe, i can be as strong as this boy beside me.

 

we keep staring at snowflakes in front of us.

the chattering and all sound in our surrounding starts to fade away.

I can only feel his existence beside me, his calm breathing, his scent.

and our heartbeat.

I feel like we lost in our own world, where there's no sinister stare, no nasty words, and no one can hurt us.

I feel safe beside him.

I want this moment to stay forever.

 

I'll do anything if that means i can get to meet him again.

I'll try again, trying to grasp this dream of mine.

with this man power that he gave me

 

this man

who's named

Jung Yunho.

 

 

---end---

bgm : thsk - forever love

 

//this story is purely fluff things..i guess, i want to write a story which represent snowflake, pure and gentle. i hope the feelings will reach you guys who read this story

thanks for reading

please look forward to my next story m(>_<)m