that talkative shy boy

Snowflakes

Everything seems blur

I can't see anything in my field of vision

All of them have been blinded by anger

I keep pushing and hitting anyone who come towards me, not caring who, not even try to recognize who they were
 

I do anything to reach this point

I bow low to everyone

I keep a good manner

I work my hardest

I practice like there's no tomorrow

But all they see just the result, not knowing my hard work to get into this point

All of it ruined by small rumor about my closeness with Dana sunbaenim.
 

just because of that, everybody start show their sinister eyes towards me, insulting me and throw nasty words.

 

"You just pestering her, annoying"

"Just because you can dance better than the rest of us, and you can rap a little bit. Don't be so full of yourself! Jung Yunho!
 

'Wrong.'

'you don't know anything.'

'So shut up.'
 

As i throw another punch, another kick

I don't care anymore
 

Honestly i never think to involved into a fight with anyone.

But dancing and singing is my everything, my dream

And i can't forgive them for insulting my way of life.
 

Another punch landed on my face, another kick to my stomach

My vision getting blurry

Then everything turn into darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was cold, i walk alone drenched in the middle of raining night

As i walk, everything getting darker

There was a faint light on front of me

It was a back of someone

His neck as white as snow

With jet black hair
 

I try to approach him

When my hand finally able to touch his back

Suddenly the rain stopped

instead, Snow started to fall slowly

the color of snow which surround us, matched his white skin perfectly

 

I froze when he turn to face me

all the falling snowflakes stopped, seems like time also stops between us

I forgot to breath

But before i can see his face

A cold snowball hitting my cheek

 


" ouch! Ouch!that was cold!"

I startled at sudden cold contact with my swollen cheek

i woken up from my strange dream.
 

"Are you okay?"

A pair of big doe eyes staring at me. His face as white as snow.

His right hand holding a handkerchief which seems folded into substitution for ice pack.
 

"Wh..who are you? Where am i? Argh.." I try to sit but i my sides hurt, I guess there were broken ribs.

"At SM infirmary for trainee" he continues.

"Everyone help you getting here, I’m just tagging along because I am curious about what happened but all of them suddenly left as if nothing happened and leave you here. Then I just happened to have this ice and handkerchief and-“ he suddenly close his mouth with his pale slender arm.

 

I just stare at him..or her? This pretty face seems contradicting with his board shoulder, what in the world is he?

 

“I’m sorry I guess I talk too much, umm..here to treat your..” he pointing at my swollen cheek.

“oh!t-thank you?” I slipped my tongue a bit, still stunned by this beautiful stranger in front of me.

“don’t mention it..” he fidgeting, and looking down at his own lap.

 

“are you also trainee in here?” I asked, trying to break the ice.

When suddenly his pretty doe eyes sadden, for a moment his eyes dilated at me then he stare back at his own lap again.

“n..no..i just finished an audition in here..but I failed”

 

Crap

I shouldn’t have ask him about that.

 

There were another awkward silent between us.

 

“I guess..i’ll leave now..” he hurriedly stand up from a chair beside infirmary bed where I lay down.

Unconsciously my hand reached his wrist, his cold skin make my skin shudder and when our eyes met, I feel nostalgic..like I have meet this person before.

But of course I didn’t know him and today was our first meeting.

I keep staring at him, my mind suddenly goes blank.

 

“um…excuse me?” he try to shake my hand uncomfortable with my strong grip.

As I realized, I let go of his hand and out of habit, I rub back of my neck, feeling embarrassed.

 

“emm..just want to say thank you before you leave” I averted my eyes down, feeling his pretty doe eyes staring at me with shock.

 

He nodded and slowly walk backward, he put both hands crossing in front of his chest like someone who get bullied by his classmates.

 

“why are you looking so scared for?” I feel hurt by his defensive action.

“I thought you’re going to hit me..” he said almost like a whisper. He intertwined his small fingers nervously.

 

Even though he was talkative a minute before, I realize that he is actually a shy boy. I smile at him.

 

“I didn’t hit person without a reason, and moreover I hate fights..” I stopped, realized that I don’t have the right to said those words since the fact that I’m lying here with broken ribs and swollen face because of a street fight. I looked down and started to regret my previous action.

“I guess so..your face looks pained when you punch them…I guess your heart crying when you do that” he whispered carefully

 

his words pierced my heart for unknown reason. I try to talk more, try to reach him but my body wont cooperate

 

before I can react, he bow and leave the room quickly.

 

leave me speechless.

 

-----to be continued—---

Hope you like it, I’m sorry for the messy English. I just started to write fanfic since yesterday and immediately getting addicted. Please spare me //w\\)