Surfing, Cotton Candy, And One Unexpected Event~

Criminal Love [HIATUS]

Mylene's POV

"HAHAHAHAHA I DO BETTER THAN YOU~!!" Taemin mocked me from the shore as soon as I resurfaced from toppling into the water cause of that darn wave.

"It's my FIRST day and yet I'm this good!" I smirked at him as I waddled the rest of the way back.

"Still, it's funny to see you like this." He pinched my cheeks and I lightly punched him in the chest.

My he has one yummy chest. *wink wink*

"So next what? I'm poofed!" I dropped down onto the warm sand and just stared at the clouds hovering above.

"Don't know. The amusement park?" He plopped beside me, and leaned on his hand to face me.

"Sounds like a nice idea." I smiled, got up and wore his shirt again.

He wore his and we walked over to the pier; he had a slight but innoticible -only I can make out- frown.

"Yah? What's with the droop?" I nudged him playfully; earning one in return.

"Nothing, it's really nothing." He kicked at the sand.

"Alrighty then, have it your way~" I ran ahead and he yelled for me to stop, but that just made me run faster; making him run at the same speed too.

"Yah Yah YAH MYLENE!"

"NA NA NA NA BOO B--"

*THUD!*

"MYLENE!!!"

"Oww..."

Whaddya know?

I tripped on a rock and fell face flat on the pavement.

Jeez I'm becoming a klutz...

"MYLENE! Gwaenchana?!?! D'you get hurt?!?!" Taemin oppa ran over and helped me up; inspecting every inch of my body to see if I was cut.

"I'm o-okay, just it h-hurts..." I rubbed my belly. Especially there...

I had luckily shielded my face but my stomach took a lot of impact.

"God Mylene, be careful! You seriously scare me sometimes..." Taemin sighed and helped me walk for a while.

"Omo! Cotton candy! I want!" I heard a kid annoying the hell out of his mother just for cotton candy.

But even I want...

I just pouted and let it slip.

We don't have money.

"Wooo!! Go! Go! Go!"

I whipped my head in the direction of these voices and found Taemin oppa dancing to 'Before The Dawn'?!

"Oppa?!" I ran towards him and stood in the first line of the audience that had gathered, seeing oppa's every moves.

"YEAH!!!!" A guy hollered when Taemin oppa did the scrorpion dance.

Yes my friends, THE SCORPION DANCE!!!

My eyes were wide open and my jaw reached the other pole of the world.

Once he was done with his perfomance, people cheered for him and some even place a few bucks in his hands, while the cotton candy seller smiled and gave him two candy sticks.

He made his way to me and the audience dispersed slowly, some still admiring his dance skills, and handed one to me.

"Go one, this one's for you." He said smiling as he took a bite of his.

I could not move, I was immobilized my his amazing dance skills which he never told me about.

Speaking of that......

"YAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU COULD DANCE THAT WELL?!?!?!?" I knocked him in the head a couple of times, an angry pout making it's way to my face.

"You never asked." He smirked and chuckled at at my fail attempt to hit him.

"Your so good! Hell you can do THE SCORPION DANCE!!! Why didn't you ever audition for dancing?!"

"Cause if I did, the best detective would be partnerless." Oppa winked at me and I just gaped.

"Your.Such.An.! DUUUDE~!!!! Why stay with me when you can earn loads of money out there! Your like a legend!!" I smacked his chest again.

Oh God his chest~~~

"Cause...." He looked at the sky.

"Come on! Lemme show you something!" He dragged me, taking me to a small cliff.

"Yah! Explanation first! Why didn't you audition?!?!"

He finnaly stopped and let go.

I took in my surroundings; the beautiful view of the sea, the sun just about to set, it's rays showing off a vibrant orange mixed up with a hint of yellow, red and pink.

"Like?" He took me to the edge and we stared at the beauty of the sun.

"Like? No. Love." I smiled, still fascinated by this unseemingly realistic beauty.

A few minutes passed and none of us said a word, and finally the sun started to dissaper; bit by bit.

I finally remembered what I was going to ask, and I turned to face him.

"Yah! Why didn't you ever tell me you were so talented and why didn't you audition for dancing?!"

He didn't say anything, but took my hands in his, and stared sincerely into my eyes.

"Cause..."

"Cause...?" I repeated.

"Cause I love you."

And his lips crashed onto mine, the last of the sun's rays shining on the sea-faced side of our bodies, and then it dissapeared.

______________________________________________________________________________

Surprise neh? ;D