To The Beach~

Criminal Love [HIATUS]

Mylene's POV

I opened my eyes, and the first thing that came in view was the bright, happy sun, showing of it's magnificent beauty, over the bright blue sea.

What a difference in scenery, London was so.... air polluted?

Even though there were trees, it was so stuffy, it got hard to breathe.

This is way better, and it's a perfect day to hang out with my one and only best friend in the world.

I sat up, let out a small yawn, and went in the bathroom to do the usuals.

I came out whilst tying my hair into a loose ponytail, and skipped down the stairs.

I could faintly hear the soft clinking of the utensils in the kitchen and guessed Taemin oppa was up.

He isn't a morning person so it's a bit of a surprise.

"Morning Lyn~" He turned his head from the stove and a small smile spread across his face.

"Mornin'... You look... Are you okay? Why you up so early?" I asked as I went over to get a whiff on what he's cooking. "Mmm~ Kimchi~ I hate."

"I know, that's for me." He burst into a fit of laughter and my pout and I just hurmphed and went on to make my own breakfast on myself.

"Aigoo~ Neomu kyeopta~!" He picnhed my cheeks as he sat down next to  me on the counter.

I had to do with cereals.

"Awww~ Lynnie is sad~" He mimicked my pout and then started laughing again.

"Yah! It ain't funny anymore!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"To me it is~" He game me a chinky smile and I couldn't surpess the small line that curved upwards.

"See?" He took a bite of the kimchi. "I made you smile."

"Neh~" I nodded and continued eating.

"So what's today's plan?" He munched on a spoonful of kimchi, me with cereals.

"I was thinking of surfing and then maybe the amusement park?"

"That sounds cool." His eyes lit up at the word 'surfing'. He loves it and I know it.

We ate in silence untill Taemin piped up with a question.

"Do you know how to surf?"

I looked up from my bowl and stared at him; his eyes had a mischevious look.

"No?" I dropped my head, a light tint of pink layering my cheeks.

"Should I teach you?" His smirk grew a little in size.

"Okay..." I almost whispered; yet another layer of pink sprayed on my cheeks.

It's never like this.

Usually he's the one who asks me and it's never come to this situation.

But sadly, he's in control now.

"Then let's go! Pali pali! Kaja kaja KAJA!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs, away from our breakfast, and pushed me into the room and told me to change as quickly as possible.

So enthusiastic.

But nonetheless, it put a smile on my face as went through hell to find the only swimsuit I had; a very revealing bikini.

Gosh how is Taemin oppa gona react?!

~~~

5 Minutes Later...

"WHAT THE HECK CHOI MYLENE?!?! D'YOU WANNA GET ?!?" Taemin oppa literally shook me out of my wits.

"Hehehehe....Mian~" I did a cute pose along with a peace sign. I hope he buys it...

Taemin looked at me for a moment, is eyes roaming all over me, and then sighed. "Kaja...."

And SOLD!

I took one of his baggy t-shirts he threw at me and we walked down to the beach.

Ahh~ Nan eegoteun sarang~!

 

Taemin's POV

she's hot.

Everything is so revealing, her perfect curves, her y figure, her lovely hair....

My God... I don't know what I'll do if someone her.

She's just so damn good at convincing people... And alluring them.....

Oh well, I still get to surf with her.

As we walked down to the surfboard renting shack, I could feel all of the guys' stares towards Mylene, their pedo smiles surfacing; it made me shudder.

I scooted closer and tightly clenched her hand, earning a puzzled expression from her.

Damn I shouldn't have given her a white, transparent shirt.

Pabo Taemin, PABO!

"Oppa, stop hitting your head, you look weird." Mylene giggled as she stopped me from subconciously knocking my head.

I grinned sheepishly, and it took all of my willpower to not kick sand in thoses pedos' faces.

"Relax oppa, chill. It ain't that bad." She smiled, picking a surfboard for herself, and then gesturing for me to do so too.

I smiled back, and then headed over to her side to pick a surfboard too.

I payed for them with the exact amount of money I had brought, and we faced the sea.

"Alright then~ Let's GO!" We yelled and headed for the shore.

__________________________________________________________________________________

EXAMS ARE FINALLY FREAKING OVAH! :DD

WOOTS WOOTS!!!! :DDDDDD

I'm planning to give you guys a single update on my one shot collection, a double update here, and a triple or quadriple update in 'It all started with facebook and a wish'~!  :DD

You can call 'It all started with facebook and a wish' IASWFAAW [ee-as-wif-aaw] xD

Lol how lame neh?

Oh, if you gimme a better name for that fic (a short one please) then please suggest.

The one who gives me the best will get to have 2 picture requests!

Just inbox me when the winner is announced (only the winner should inbox me)

So right now I'm of to my uncle's house and so I hurried this one up a bit xP

So when I reach there, I'll update as soon as I can, arasso? :)

Anneyong for now~! :D