Oh Boy...

Memories/Dumb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we walked in, we saw people’s eye were just like shooting bullets at us…. Ugh why are we even here… Just kept regretting the decision of coming up here for just a mother fluffing umbrella. Seulgi are u thinking straight?

Wendy and I greeted Jackson and Bambam with a very awkward hi as they wiggled their eyebrows while looking at us and Mark back and forth. Wendy seemed extremely uncomfortable because her “ex friends” were hardcore judging her. Mark noticed it and he told me to switch seat with him so he can stare back at them until they stop staring at Wendy…. But unfortunately Wendy just couldn't  catch that and didn't know that Mark was doing so much for her… Haha they would look so cute together. 

But aside from that when I was out of focus,and when I'm out of focus my ear always hear more stuff, so I heard the convo between The boy who saved me earlier and Irene. It was unclear but I was smart enough to put together the things I heard.

Irene : “yeah yeah excuses everywhere, I swear that you probably think that she was cute!”

The boy : “ omg just stop being so dramatic about every little things..”

Irene : “are u serious Jaebum? I'm your girlfriend! How am I being dramatic? If u didn't think she was cute then what were u thinking then?!”

Wait…. Jaebum? ….. Hold on am I being delulu because I thought of Im Jaebum for a split second…. Nah~ a lot of people have that name tho… Seulgi u are thinking about him too much that'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter