Two: Realism or Abstraction?

Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Hyung, you should meet her. She’s simple and rustic, with a hint of extraordinary that I can’t explain.”

 

“Wow, I’m shocked, it’s the first time you complimented a girl this much. I definitely need to meet this person who’s gotten you smitten.”

 

“Hyung, don’t tease me.” Myungsoo scowls.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Hey, you didn’t answer my call.”

 

Naeun looks up from her bento, her eyes widening as she sees Myungsoo. She stands up quickly and bows slightly.

 

“Oh, Myungsoo-sunbae, I’m sorry about that. I kept my phone on silent. Besides, I didn’t want to bother you during lunch, you probably want to spend time with the Infinite-sunbaes.”

 

"Yah, MS-Myungsoo! She knows about us!?"

 

It was only then Naeun noticed another guy in front of her table next to Myungsoo. She immediately notices the mischievous glint in his eyes and how he bounces energetically at a steady rhythm. He’s really confident and comfortable around people, different from Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo nudges Woohyun and blatantly glares at him.

 

“Naeun, this is Woohyun-hyung, who is obviously too hyper for his own good. Now you know their embarrassing nickname for me.”

 

Naeun softly giggles. MS-Myungsoo sounded like a rapper’s name gone wrong. However, she quickly composes herself and greets Woohyun, who waves in return.

 

“My honour to have met you, Naeun. Now, I’ll have to leave to find my student buddy. Be nice to MS-Myung over here~” Woohyun chirps as he runs off.

 

Naeun giggles again. These sunbaes are fun to be with. Snapping out of her thoughts, she invites Myungsoo to sit opposite her.

 

“Let me guess, Woohyun-sunbae specializes in singing and performance?” Naeun strikes up a conversation first. She has to admit that she is warming up to Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo widens his eyes in surprise.

 

“That’s absolutely right. How did you know?”

 

Naeun shrugs before answering, “Just a smart guess from my observations. I’m an abstract artist, so I’m kind of intros

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter