One: The Model and The Photographer

Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s going to be alright.

Naeun convinces herself and lets out a sigh before entering the gates of her new school. Making friends was never her forte, and at this very moment, all she wanted to do was to sink into a hole and never appear again, but nevertheless, she grabs tightly onto her sketchbook and paintbrushes and makes her way in with her eyes fixed on the ground.

 

“Hey, are you new here?”

 

Naeun sees a pair of feet adorned in Converse sneakers. She looks up to see the owner of the soft, husky voice – a guy, probably a head taller than her, with a DSLR hanging from his shoulder – and gently nods, not being able to find her own voice.

 

“Hi, I’m Myungsoo, and I volunteered to be a guide for the new students. It’s nice to meet you, and congratulations on being stuck with me for the next 2 weeks.”

 

He grins and offers a hand, and Naeun firmly shakes it, feeling slightly more confident from the friendly vibes Myungsoo emanates.

 

“Hi, I’m Naeun, and it’s nice to meet you too, sunbae.”

 

---

 

Myungsoo-sunbae’s favourite colour is black. He likes to take photographs, sing, and play the guitar. He’s part of a group of 7 seniors who are known as Infinite because of their extraordinary talents.

 

Naeun tries to digest everything about Myungsoo that pops up into their conversation as they make their way to the auditorium. After all, she had to make the effort if they were going to be seeing each other often these 2 weeks. Apparently, the student council was considerate enough to assign seniors to new students to make it easier for the new kids to adapt and feel welcome in the new school. Their small talk came to a standstill as they stopped at the doors of the auditorium.

 

“I guess it’s time for us to separate. I’ll meet you in the cafeteria during lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter