The Alpha's scent

The Moon Festival
 
Sorry for the long wait!! I was extremely busy and not to mention I had a bit of writer's block so I didn't know where to go with the story but here I am! I know its quite short even though it feels like I have been writing forever haha I hope this chapter is ok~ ^~^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The soft of a brush over Luhan's cheeks and arms and the gentle carding of Baekhyun's fingers through his chocolate hair did little to sooth the butterfly feeling harbouring deep in his stomach. 
 
His newfound friends were eager to decorate his milky skin with the intricate designs representing his omega status and Baekhyun could'nt stop himself from styling his soft hair and Kyungsoo made sure his hazel eyes were lined with kohl and his lips coated in a cherry gloss. Luhan secretly loved their caring touching and petting- The attention and close contact from other wolves of his status was comforting in the absence of his pack.
 
Kyungsoo picked for Luhan a pair of soft ivory cotton shorts and tank top, which were complimented by delicate  pale blue embroidery and for himself, an outfit of similar design but in black, to match his ebony hair. Finally, Baekhyun was donned in a traditional robe coloured with grey symbols -advertising his unmated and willing status- with cropped trousers; the boy was hoping to impress. 
 
'Wow, baekhyun you look beautiful,' Luhan was in awe of his friend's beauty, 'and Kyungsoo... so pretty.' 
 
Baekhyun smirked and cocked his hip (the light blush on his cheeks went unnoticed.) 
Kyungsoo let his lips twitch up slightly at the compliment,
'Aah, but not as pretty as you Lulu,' the owl-like boy nuzzled his face gently into said boy's neck, causing him to giggle at the brush of hair on his nape, before padding over to the opposite side of the tent. Luhan couldnt help the The light peach dusting his soft cheeks at the compliment. 
 
The doe-eyed boy stood alone in the centre of the airy tent, his hands clasped infront of him, wringing them like a wet towel.
 
'Hey- dont worry, you will be fine. Just take deep breaths and  let the music carry your feet,' Kyungsoo pet the boys head, prompting an unamused scowl from Baekhyun at him messing up his styling. 
Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 
      
        ******************
 
 
The trio headead out into the warm early evening, the sun hung low in the sky, casting a bronze glow on the boys' pale skin. 
 
Luhan was thankful the air was not humid; humidity would have done nothing to help the boy's struggles with the heavy scents that seemed to almost suffocate him-Boy where these wolfs out to attract attention. The deer-like boy however, desperately tried to withdraw his scent as to not do so, hoping to stay out of the limelight. 
 
Despite the thankfully dry heat, nothing could aid his efforts to resist the heavenly dominant scent that remained in the air from earlier. Although they had passed numerous wolves already, betas and alphas alike, the smell was far from dying down.The heavy spicy scent laced with pine and deep musk that could only be described as manly had Luhan's wolf to say the least, writhing in want. It took his upmost control to keep his hybrid form at bay.
 
Reluctantly Luhan followed as Kyungsoo led the way to the center of the camp where the smell seemingly increased tenfold. 
 
He barely caught at the corner of his eye Baekhyun trotting off to the banquet table, swinging his hips, no doubt on his way to see a certain alpha . 
 
'Hey Lulu' the petite boy who remained at his side called. 
 
'Mm?'
'We have a good few minutes before everyone arrives to see us dance so how about we find something to eat too?' 
 
Kyungsoo's hand reached for the boy's, and quickly ran out ahead. 
'Wait... Kyungie~', giggles erupted from the black-haired boy as he pulled along the other laughing omega to the feast that lay upon a large oak table at the edge of the circle. 
 
As they reached the table laden with plates stacked high with vegetables, fruits and a plethora of meats from the last hunt, Luhan could help but feel a slight burning on his cheeks as he reached for a strawberry, many strong betas and alphas standing around the table no doubt waiting for the evening's entertainment to begin. 
 
Kyungsoo quickly compiled a small plate of sweet fruits as luhan popped his strawberry between his cherry gloss-stained lips. The omega was harmlessly plucking the rest of the juicy strawberry from the stalk when his blush furthered to his collarbones suddenly. It was that scent again. 
 
 His eyes flew open, pupils frantically searching the crowd for signs of the allusive owner, but failed to pinpoint him. 
Wait, why am I even looking? I don't even know the wolf and I am already wanting him? 
Luhan's busy worrying was halted when he felt the gentle press of a nose at his neck. 
The dominant scent now engulfed Luhan and he all but whimpered as he realised it was the alpha his wolf had been craving the last 5 hours. His wolf ears had appeared and flattened on his head, his white tail curled between is legs as the culprit sniffed at the -now quivering-boy's juncture between his neck and shoulders and back up again, breathing in the omega's scent. 
 
The boy barely had the time to lean his head back and whimper before the wolf standing behind him plucked the strawberry from his hand, finished the flesh from the stalk and placed a small kiss on the doe's porcelain skin below his ear. 
'You smell wonderful, little one',
the man whispered into Luhan's ear before the alpha's scent retracted into the darkness as the omega felt the presence behind him dissapear.
 
      *****************
 
Seconds later, he realised this had all happened under the watchful eyes of many other wolves standing around the table and he lowered his head in utter embarrassment. 
 
Kyungsoo, who had witnessed the events abruptly rushed over to his friend, his heart- shaped smile wide on his face and eyes wide in surpise.
 
'Luhan! That was only the prestigious alpha ,Oh Sehun!'
 
Kyungsoo clasped the omega's hands as he excitedly jumped from one foot to the other. 
 
Luhan did not have the strength to reply, simply raising his eyebrows as his wide eyes looked down in disbelief at what had just happened. 
 
'Lulu, hes only the most stubborn wolf ever at getting a mate, and guess who's caught his eye?? Only you- the cutest wolf I know!'
 
Then, anxiety struck Luhan's body at the thought of the number of other omegas that must have been wanting this alpha's attention.
Quickly, Kyungsoo reaches up to Luhan's soft chalk-white ears as comfort and the omega's face instantly loosens and he leans into the touch.
 
'Hey, don't fret so much- he clearly chose you for a reason. Plus, you should bask in his attention to you- its not everyday an alpha shows interest let alone sniffs the hell out of you-'
 
Luhan punches his friend's chest at the comment. 
Kyungsoo feigns pain,' Owww~~ lulu that hurt!' 
Said boy rolls his eyes and at the owlish boy's swift tongue out as if to tease the boy,Luhan promptly taps Kyungsoo on his shoulder,
'Tag,' the omega says before sprinting off through the throng of other wolves, a determined Kyungsoo following hot on his tail.
 
       ******************
 
The omega pair, after a furious game of tag,collapse onto a patch of grass just outside the bonfire circle and ring of elder wolves waiting for nightfall. 
 
After a few minutes of catching their breath, Baekhyun is padding his way up to them, his eyes smiling and breaks their relaxed atmosphere,
 
'Hey lulu, kyungie,' he nods his heads in either boy's direction. 
 
Kyungsoo is first to reply,
'You seem in a good mood, whats with the suspiciously lighthearted greeting?' 
 
'Something good happen?' 
Luhan is intrigued.
 
'Mmmmmmaybe,' Baekhyun fiddles with his fluffy fringe as the smalles smirk graces his lips. 
'Spill!' 
Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are surprised at Luhan's outburst. The latter turns a bright ruby and mumbles an apology as the boy's giggle at his sudden confidence. 
 
'Maybe a certain wolf, an alpha perhaps, a certain alpha wolf that screams appeal, a certain alpha wolf that has the finest muscles and the largest hands, and at last by no means least the alpha wolf with by far the biggest kno-'
Kyungsoo clamps his hand over Baeks mouth before he could say anymore in front of the innocent Luhan. 
'Let me guess, alpha Chanyeol may have approached you?' 
'Bingo!' 
Baekhyun yells and his smirk widens as he puts his head in his hands that are placed on his legs, lust seeming to glaze his eyes as he stares into space. 
Luhan is momentarily biting his lip at Baekhyuns expression that screams of erse thoughts, the doe boy gasping with secondhand embarrassment at his friends bluntness. 
'Well anyways, we better head to the bonfire now its dark! I hope yuèliang goes well for us all,' Kyungsoo stated excitedly and he reached for Luhan's hand, helping him up. 
'Maybe you will please Sehun, LuLu!' 
Kyungsoo covered his grin with his delicate hands and Baekhyun perks up at his statement. 
'Oh sehun? You mean THE Oh Sehun? Picked out lulu? Wow. Get it Luhan~~' 
Baekhyun hollered and swung his arm round said boy's neck, bumping his hips into Luhan's in encouragement. 
'Don't forget to look his way then Luhan,get him real worked up,' Baekhyun laughed.
The three stepped into the circle and unlinked, heading to their respective postitions to perform. 
Luhan couldn't stop thinking about  the dominating Oh Sehun...and Baekhyuns words.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So i added a bit of hunhan!! Yay! Haha. I hope the chapter is alright its kind of a filler i suppose but i did add the first hunhan moment and i want to build up to proper hunhan but then again it feels like forever till this stupid dance haha. Also I hope i have kept with the characterisation from he first two chaps but if i havent Oh well! I will make the next chapter better! Also im thinking of changing the foreword to be... Less wordy haha  Let me know what you guys think of this chap and what you wanna see next! Also sidenote- Lotto is freaking amazing! My fave is Can't bring me down :P