Final

Just a noob

 

When Solji arrived home, she told her mother she ate at the Ahn's, ignored her brother's attempts to talk to her, and locked herself in her room. She did her homework, despite knowing most of it might be wrong due to her lack of attention, and finally her computer.

 

She wanted to talk about 'it' with someone. Elly was the one she thought first, the one who didn't know the involved ones, and even if she laughs at her for it, her honest advices would come in handy. She logged in both the game and the chatting program she used with Elly. She was already online and Solji called her, not paying attention if she could answer or not.

 

"Yo~ I thought you wouldn't play today, Choco." Elly answered a bit surprised. Ch0c0_o11o was Solji's player name.

 

"Yeah. I need to distract myself. Want to co-op?" Solji asked less happy than usual. Elly noticed, but left it aside from the time being.

 

"Sure. I just finished a mission. Pick anything you want." She agreed. Solji picked a mission on Nightmare 3 level.

 

She was more than capable of handle the quest, but with her mind on slim backs and y legs, she ended up making a lot of mistakes. When they finally managed to complete it, Elly was extremely curious and didn't hold back.

 

"Choco, is there something troubling you?" She was honestly concerned. Solji sighed.

 

"Something happened today and the scene can't get out of my mind." She was actually surprised that the other girl was genuinely worried about her, it warmed her heart; which left her even more confused. "Just promise me to hold back on the jokes, ok?"

 

"I can't promise anything, but please tell me." Elly tried to not start laughing already. "I will do my best to help you."  

 

"Aish... Well, I went to practice singing at my friend's house. She have an older sister about my age. This sister doesn't talk much, at least to me, and is not very sociable, yet she seems very playful towards her sis and their childhood friend." Solji started. Elly just hummed from time to time. "Anyways, her mother asked me to go call her, so I went and I found her changing clothes. Or wearing a set of clothes..."

 

"So? That's all? There's nothing wrong with it." Elly was uncommonly very serious.

 

"I can't take the image of her body out of my mind! I never expected her body to be that y! She have muscles! Toned abs and legs! She even have a belly button piercing!" Solji breathed out, almost dreamily.

 

"And you noticed this out just in a span of a few seconds? You sound like a teenager in love. Oh wait! You are a teenager!" Elly joked, but there something strange with her tone.

 

"Me? In love with a girl? Impossible! I have a guy I like!" Solji protested. "Wait, you don't mind about girls dating girls?!"

 

Elly laughed. It was nervous laugh, not that Solji would notice it. She was too focused on her own problem to notice how different Elly was acting. "Of course not! My own sister dates a girl, though she thinks I don't know."

 

"Really?!" Solji was perplexed. They actually never talked about this subject before.

 

"Yeah... What about you? What do you think of girls liking girls? I mean, you seem quite disturbed with the possibility of liking a girl." Elly asked trying to sound casual.

 

"I have nothing against it!" Solji felt offended somehow. "I have two friends that date each other, and I support them!"

 

"How about the next time you see this guy you like, you try to look at him the way you looked at your friend's sister?" Elly suggested. She wasn't acting playful since this conversation started.

 

"That sounds a good idea. I will see him tomorrow!" Solji thought it was a good idea to put her thoughts in order.

 

After the talk, they started another co-op and Solji was feeling a lot better. Both of them went to sleep early and with a lot going on their minds that night.

 

The next day, and on the following weeks, on break time Solji would look for the said guy she had a crush on. Kim Soohyun was his name. But it only made Solji more confused. She never realized that Ahn Hyojin and him were friends. The two were together every break, very friendly with each other; they even played basketball together. She said she was there to look at him but in reality she wasn't able to stop looking at her. On how she was over-friendly with him; the way she smiled, yes, she knew how to smile, and Solji found it very charming; how she got all sweaty after a basketball match; how her bellybutton piercing would shine every time her t-shirt lifted when she jumped to reach the basket. Solji sighed. Yeah, she was lost and Elly was right. What to do now?

 

It became a habit of Hyojin to go watch the singing club rehearsal, much to Solji's despair. At the same time, the girl was secretly happy because she could be in the presence of the girl who was taking away her already few hours of sleep. Besides, it was a good way to train her nervousness control; because every time Hyojin was there, Solji would be nervous as heck.

 

In one of those days, after the singing club practice, Hyerin, who got used to the once intimidating girl, invited them to the cake store. In the end, the same group of girls, plus Hyojin, were taking a seat on the pastry shop. Solji entered the booth first, taking the seat near the window; Hyerin sat beside her, and Hyojin at the end of the row seat. Heeyeon and Jeonghwa sat in front of them.

 

Soon the waitress appeared to take their orders. After a while, the girls started to chat again while waiting their delicious food. The group always had random topics and were always laughing. Even Hyojin learned to relax and enjoy their company. When the food arrived, in the end they had to order a mini pie because everyone wanted the same flavour, they were served each a piece of the cake.

 

"I'm so happy you are hanging out with us more often again, mama!" Hyerin sighed, placing a cake piece in .

 

"I'm sorry I've been neglecting you lately. You know, oppa is really enjoying to play with, though he was really mad when he found out I used his credit card to buy the game..." Solji whined at last part.

 

"It's okay, you're here now." Hyerin replied with mouth full of food. She was having another piece and dirtied her cheek with icing.

 

"How many times do i have to tell you to not speak with your mouth full?" Solji reprehended cleaning the girl's cheek. "Beside being impolite impolite, you might choke." Hyerin opened to protest, but started to cough almost immediately.

 

"Here, drink." Hyojin said handing the coughing girl her glass of iced tea, while soothing her gently caressing her back. Solji automatically did the same gesture and their hands touched, making her blush slightly. Giggles were heard from the other side of the table.

 

"What?" Solji and Hyojin asked simultaneously to Heeyeon and Jeonghwa, who were now smirking. Hyerin was drinking dry Hyojin's iced tea.

 

"You three look like a little happy family." Hani answered. The two of them were ready to protest, but Junghwa cute her.

 

"Mama," She pointed at Solji. "daughter," She pointed at Hyerin. "And papa." She pointed at Hyojin.

 

"This is nonsense!" Solji slammed her hands on the table. It was really close to her cup of juice and it ended up turning and spilling it's content on the table. The juice easily spread to the edge and dripped on Solji's lap. She sighed frustrated. "Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom."

 

Without saying a word, Hyojin stood up, followed by Hyerin. Solji focus was on her clothes, so she didn't notice worried eyes on her. She rushed to the restroom to hide her blush more than anything else. With a paper towel she cleaned herself, sighing and cursing her recklessness. Once her clothes were dry, she looked at herself and fixed her appearance. When she left the restroom, Hyojin was still standing near their table, waiting for her. Solji rushed her steps, she just wanted to forget everything.

 

Solji was so focused on not look at Hyojin she failed to notice a big puddle on the floor. Well, while she was away, a waitress lost her balance and dropped her tray cups of soda; at the moment, she went to pick the cleaning material. When she finally noticed, it was really late. Her feet slipped on the liquid, making her slide forward. Solji shut close her eyes sure she was going to fall full faced on the floor when her dive came to a halt by a firm grip. A nice flowery invaded her senses, making her heartbeat increase even more. She opened her eyes fully aware of whose arms she was within. Hyojin’s usually fierce eyes were full of worry and something else Solji couldn’t identify. The older girl stood there, lost in the gaze of the person she was desperately crushing on.

 

“Are you ok?” Hyojin’s voice took her out of her trance. Solji blinked a couple of times before softly get out of the girl’s gentle yet firm grip.

 

“”Y... Yeah. Thanks for catching me.” Solji was still a bit shaky. Then it her what would have happened to her if Hyojin didn’t catch her and she blushed furiously. “Aish! So embarrassing!” She hid her face behind her hands to cover her blush.

 

“Omo.” Hyojin was surprised by this reaction, but found it cute nonetheless. She placed both hands on each of Solji’s shoulders and chuckled. “Don’t worry, I bet no one saw it.” After saying this, she looked around to make sure people were looking elsewhere. Then she squeezed it lightly to reassure what was a blatant lie. Surprisingly, it calmed Solji down and the fact that no one was looking when she uncovered her face helped as well.

 

She placed both hands on each of Solji’s shoulders and chuckled.

 

The other three friends were surprised by the little interaction and looked at each other with questioning eyes, though Hani and Junghwa didn't seem clueless as Hyerin. Still a bit embarrassed, Solji thanked Hyojin with a nod and went to sit near Hyerin. The said girl just slipped to the seat which once was Solji's, on the far corner. The three younger girls started to chat among themselves while Solji busy herself with was was left of her slice of cake. Hyojin silently sat beside her. Sensing Solji still a bit apprehensive towards the happening, Hyojin placed a hand right above her knee and squeezed it lightly with a reassuring smile on the corner if her lips. At first the older girl was surprised by the touch, and felt a different kind of embarrassment she must admit, but when she saw the other girl's expression, she surprisingly found it relaxing. Hyojin collected her hand afterwards. The chatting of the younger girls were extended to the older ones and soon everything was forgotten.

 

Once Solji was back at home, she felt in cloud nine. After fastly finish her homework, Solji logged in Diablo III hoping to find Elly online. She wasn't, much to Solji's dismay. She decided to do the daily quests while waiting. She was on the third quest when the game warned her that her favorite internet friend was online. Elly called her and they did a couple of quests together.

 

"I have the answer for your question, Elly." Solji said while they were taking a break.

 

"My question?" Elly sounded confused.

 

"About my problem, remember? Of whom I really like?" Solji reminded her.

 

"Ah! That." She exaggerated on the reaction. "Shoot"

 

"I... I'm sure now I like my friend's sister. I've been noticing she is not what I thought she was and today she helped me. She was nice and gentle." Solji said in a dreamy voice. "I can't believe I never noticed she is friends with the guy I had a crush on before!" Elly laughed, and Solji was too distracted daydreaming to notice it was different from usual. It was a mix of relief, nervousness and happiness.

 

"Maybe you didn't see her cuz you're too focused on him? I don't know, perhaps you cheered on him too loud? You know you're loud, right?" Elly suggested in a knowing tone.

 

"Yah!" Solji reprehended her. "Yeah, I know I'm loud." And the two of them laughed.

 

"And what are you going to do about it now that you're sure?" Elly asked once the laugh died down.

 

"I don't know. I don't think she likes girls, and if she does, I don't think she would be interested in me." Solji sighed.

 

"Why not? This is nonsense. Your pretty voice must come with a beautiful face. I'm sure of it!" Elly said in assurance. "Besides, if you have a beautiful face or not, it doesn’t matter because you have a beautiful personality." Upon hearing such nice words Solji's eyes filled with tears, and she suppressed a sob. "What's this? Are you crying? Don't cry."

 

"Thanks..." She didn't know what else to say.

 

"Such a crybaby.... Stop crying and consider confessing, if she is a nice person, she won't hurt your feelings." Elly encouraged. "Now, let's kill some demons!" Elly demanded making a funny voice, earning a laugh from the other girl.

 

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

 

Solji arrived early on the singing club room and prepared herself to do some stretching. She put her bag on the usual place, grabbed the mattress on the usual spot, and started with a simple exercise. As her body was warming, she could do more elaborated movements. Solji was in an intricate and rather embarrassing pose when she heard a knock on the door, followed by it being opened. It was still relatively early for the members to arrive, so she wondered who could be, but didn't bother to change pose. A couple of seconds later she heard Hyojin's voice.

 

"Hello, excuse me." She was polite with casual tone while peeking inside. When her eyes met with Solji's, who was somehow lopsided, she immediately saw the girl dismount of her position. Hyojin rushed in to her aid.

 

Usually, Solji could sustain her pose, but ever since she started crushing on Hyojin day by day, the task was becoming impossible. It wasn't her first time doing that position, yet she felt her entire body melt when she spotted Hyojin. The next thing she remembered was the ceiling. Hyojin entered on her sight with a worried expression.

 

"Are you alright, Solji?" She asked touching Solji's hand. The other seemed too stunned to react, so she tightened the grip on the hand. "Solji?"

 

Solji heard her name being called in a soft manner she thought it did not match with the face she was seeing, even though it made her heartbeat increase. She would tell it was a dream if it wasn't for the tightening grip on her hand.

 

"I'm ok." Solji finally had come to her senses. She carefully sat up. "I don't think I broke anything." Hyojin was still holding her hand.

 

"Good. I wouldn't forgive myself if something bad happened because of me." Hyojin smiled sweetly, obviously relieved. Solji blushed but couldn't stop looking at her. Hyojin then reached out her other hand and put a disheveled hair strand behind her ear. They were awfully close.

 

"Hyojin," Solji felt that perhaps it was time for that. Hyojin looked at her intensely. "Hyojin, I... I think I... l..."

 

"Unnie! Sorry we're late!" The door barged open and entered a screaming Hyerin followed by Hani, Jeonghwa and a couple of other members. Only then the girl noticed the proximity of the two other girls. "Eh! Were you two doing funny things?" Hyerin asked smirking. She wasn't as innocent as she seemed to be. Hyojin and Solji rushed to let go of each other. Hyojin stood up.

 

"What funny things? Hyojin was only helping me out." Solji was obviously embarrassed. Internally, she was cursing the bad timing of the other members.

 

"Yes, Solji was looking like a yarn ball after being played by a kitty." Hyojin smirked and reached out a hand to Solji, who glared at her but accepted the help offer. Then, she pulled Solji up, with more strength than the other girl expected.

 

After this, the rehearsal was normal. Jeonghwa and Hyojin watched everything as per usual, and the group of five walked themselves home afterwards.

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

 

The presentation day was approaching and the duo was feeling the need to rehearse more. They finally mastered the choreography Jeonghwa thought for them.They just needed to sync the vocals and the steps. So, once again, after school hours, five girls headed to the Ahn residence. Hyerin tagged along this time and she was walking between her papa and mama, as she started to call Hyojin after the incident at the cake shop. Hyerin was holding hands with Solji and Hyojin as they happily talked about something random together with Heeyeon and Jeonghwa.

 

When they arrived, Hyojin went straight to her room. Ever since she started to hang out with the other girls, she used to stay in the living room with everybody and watch the rehearsal, but this time she said she had errands to do in her room. She was somewhat secretive  of what those errands were but no one pushed her.

 

Mrs. Ahn appeared with snacks later, when they had a break. The older woman spazzed over her daughter and her talented friends again. She said Hyerin could also join Heeyeon and Solji because also sang pretty well and had a nice voice. Everyone laughed and the girl blushed. After a chatting time, the mother prepared a tray with a sandwich and a cup of juice, and Solji thought the super hero themed cup was funny. Because she laughed, mrs. Ahn made her take the food to Hyojin at her room. Still laughing, Solji headed to the room, mentally hoping that Hyojin was fully dressed this time.

 

As she approached the room, Solji noticed that the door was slightly open. She didn't bother to knock and pushed the door open with her hips, since her both hands were full. She stepped into the room carefully, looking where she should places her feet since she knew Hyojin was messy sometimes.

 

"Hyojin, take a break to," Solji finally looked up and saw what the other girl was on the computer; she immediately recognized something, and didn't like it one bit. "eat..." It also startled her, making her drop the tray on the floor.

 

"S... Solji...!" Hyojin was surprised but it was late to close or minimize the window. She would have to face whatever wrath Solji had in store for her.

 

Solji approached the screen to make sure she didn't see wrong, ignoring the mess she did. The screen displayed a game very known to her, despite she couldn't recognize the dungeon. The mission was now lost and the character that appeared on continue screen was awfully familiar. Would Elly player want to continue? Elly!

 

Solji looked coldly at Hyojin and growled "Explain."

 

"Huh..." Hyojin was paralysed. She never saw Solji that way before.

 

"It's you, isn't it?"" Solji asked in a raspy voice. She was having a wave of mixed feelings. She was surprised with the discovery; she never expected to find that character there. Her heart was breaking because of who it was; angry, she was really angry. Dumb-faced Hyojin there seemed to be her online friend Elly.

   

Hyojin's mouth opened and closed before any sound could come out of it. "Huh. Yes..." She lowered her gaze, feeling a guilty she never felt before.

 

"And you knew it was me all this time?" Solji felt a notch on .

 

"Not in the beginning..." Before could continue, Solji interrupted.

 

"But you knew!" She raised her voice. "How could you?! I trusted in you! I told you my secret and you fooled me! You knew all this time I like you, and you said nothing! Were you having fun with my feelings?! I hope you had because I don't want talk to you ever again!" Her speech finished with tears falling from her eyes. Solji dried them with the back of her hands and stormed out of the room, failing to see the desolated expression on Hyojin's face.

 

Solji also failed to notice they had audience by the door. Mrs. Ahn, Heeyeon, Hyerin and Jeonghwa rushed to see if everything was alright after they heard a loud sound. They witnessed everything. Solji grabbed her school bag and left the house without saying goodbye.

 

Upon arriving home, Solji went straight to her room. She ignored her homework, and later, her brother asking her to play with him. The next day, she alleged sickness to miss school. The girls called her but she just turned off her phone. When she returned to school, she deliberately ignored Hyojin. When questioned about what happened, Solji refused to talk about whatever it was. She asked Hani to rehearse at her house instead of the Ahn residence, in which the girl agreed.

 

Heeyeon was really apprehensive since the day Solji left her house in a hurry with teary eyes. She witnessed what happened in her sister's room, but she pretended didn't know. Even so, Hyojin wouldn't tell her, she asked. Solji-unnie was really pissed with her sister. She had a really good heart and was very forgiven, but was stubbornly ignoring Hyojin this time. Her sister seemed to be really sad as well. One day she screamed at her "Yah! Fix this mess. I want my unnies back!".

 

After two weeks of the sort of hide and seek game, Solji went to the club’s room to pick up a thing she had forgotten there on the previous day. Not too long after, the girl heard the door click closing. Upon turning, she found a gloomy Hyojin leaned on the door.

 

"Solji, we need to talk." Hyojin said in a low tone. The other girl gulped.

 

"There's nothing to talk about. You lied to me and I can't forgive lies." Solji said dryly.

 

"Yes, there is." Hyojin insisted, approaching Solji.  "You ran away without letting me explain a thing." She started softly; Solji gave one step backwards.

 

“Were you having fun? did you intend to tell me it was you? Gosh, you even encouraged me to confess." Solji was visibly frustrated.

 

"Yes, I was just waiting for the right moment. I wasn't expecting you to find you this soon..." Hyojin looked sideways.

 

"This soon... What?!..." Solji was really surprised by Hyojin's behavior.

 

"Please, come back to the game. Please, don't ignore me." Hyojin pleaded, approaching the other girl until it became uncomfortably close. Before Solji could protest because of the absurdity of the request, Hyojin continued. "When the right time comes, you will have your answers. Believe me." The sincerity in her eyes made Solji stop. She felt a warmth on her lips, but only processed what happened when she heard the door hit close and she found herself alone in the club's room.

 

Solji thought it was a dream. All this talk about right moments, Hyojin asking her to go back to the game and wait. She had to admit she missed playing. But the warmth on her lips felt so real. She liked Hyojin this much to the point of hallucinate with her light kissing her lips? The girl shook her head and ran back home, forgetting whatever she went to retrieve once again.

 

On the following weeks Hyojin missed school; Solji noticed. The older girl was adamant in asking Hani why her sister was absent. Mostly because she wasn't ready to talk about what happened. And to her relief her friends weren't asking either. Sometimes she heard Hani complaining she was worried about her sister. So she got worried as well thinking it was her fault. At home, Solji returned to play the game with her brother, but she didn't login in the chatting program she used with Elly. She didn't even payed attention if the ace player was online.

 

It was around the third week of Hyojin's absence when Solji received an email telling her Elly had sent her a gift. She wondered if it was a joke, but opened the notification. It was just the game's expansion pack, scheduled to be launched on the following weekend. Her brother was hyped about it, but ever since she stopped talking to Elly, the game lost a bit of its spark. She pondered if she should accept it, but once she told her brother about it, he encouraged her to do so. It was a gift after all.

 

When the weekend came, Solji found herself in front of her computer waiting for the expansion to download. It took a while because the file was very large. After half an hour, Jooseung shouted about join him in a party, but her download wasn't done yet. It was suspicious really. Why her file was larger than her brother's? The lack of reply made Jooseung come to his sister's room to check if everything was alright. The download finished and whatever it was, run automatically.

 

Solji was about to curse Elly and Hyojin when she heard a different melody coming from her earphones. Beautiful letters appeared on screen and Solji read, forgetting the entire world.

 

"There was once a wizard. She used to roam from villa to villa. She liked to be on her own most of the time and her friends respected that. But one day, she spotted an enticing barbarian. This barbarian was  witty and had loud voice. The wizard only observed from afar, never daring to get closer or start a conversation."

 

The letters were forming along with an animation featuring Elly's character, and later hers.

 

"How surprising it was when the same barbarian started to  hangout  with the wizardt's younger sister. Even with this opportunity, the arcanist kept her distance. Always making sure to look unapproachable. One day, the wizard helped a barbarian in need, and they formed a friendship. What they didn't know at the time was that they knew each other. They both looked so different...

 

But in a certain night, the barbarian made a confession that shocked the wizard: she was attracted to her friend's sister. By the description, it was the wizard herself in her other form. It meant that the barbarian herself wasn't in her true form. But this attraction could only be an infatuation and the arcanist feared she would be reproached if she revealed herself at this time. On the other hand, the wizard started to approach her younger sister's group of friends. She started to hangout more, to open up. The girls accepted her, even the barbarian she had a major crush for a long time now. When the barbarian admitted she was helplessly in love with the said sister, the wizard motivated her to confess.

 

The arcanist was waiting for this moment so she could say she loved her back and admit she was the other arcanist she hangs out with. But this moment never came. Instead, the barbarian caught the wizard in a moment of distraction and discovered everything. She raged about everything and stormed out of the wizard's chambers. The arcanist was left dumbfounded, when she finally came to her senses, it was too late.

 

Truth be told, the wizard was already planning a confession as well, but hers was depending on the barbarian one. As nothing went according to plan, she decided to change everything and she was running out of time. Her sister shook her up to the fact  the barbarian probably wouldn't see what she prepared because she was still mad at her. In a desperate act, the wizard went to convince the barbarian to not ignore her the next time she contacted her. After a rushed act of caring, the wizard, usually so brave and full of herself, fled the scene. Then she vanished for a lot of days. The wizard asked a favor here and there; practiced a lot, and made a gift for the barbarian. The mail crew will deliver it for sure, but she relied only on the other girl's willingness to accept it."

 

The text was accompanied with animated scenes with in-game graphics. Sometimes it even had dialogue balloons. After the last word faded, Hyojin's face appeared on the screen, surprising Solji and her brother. The heavy makeup didn't manage to hide her tired and sorrowful expression. Solji felt a thug on her heart.

 

"Hello, Choco, or Solji, it's Elly, or Hyojin here. I know I made a mistake. No matter how many times I apologize, it won't ever be enough to make it up to you. I regret not telling you the truth as soon as I realized. I'm sorry. But, hey, wouldn't it be weird to tell you I was the person you're ogling at, right?" Hyojin laughed at her own statement. "I bet you wouldn't believe at first. I like you too, Solji. A lot. Call me cheesy if you want, but I dare say that I love you. And it would make me insanely happy if you become my girlfriend. So, Solji, would you be my girlfriend? I'll be waiting for your answer. See ya!" Hyojin waved goodbye and the video was replaced by the game's home menu.

 

Solji blinked a couple of times. She was deeply flustered and at a loss of words. So Hyojin liked her. Like, really liked her. And now she was sure that brief  butterfly kiss wasn't her hallucination. Maybe Hyojin was right, it would be extremely awkward if she knew they were the same person after her little confession. She chuckled.

 

"Aigo, I didn't know i had such a pretty badass sister-in-law!" Jooseung cooed after seeing the wide smile plastered on his sister's face.

 

"Yah!" Solji started to hit him, blushing. But when she realized the meaning of his words, she hugged him and kissed his cheek. Then she grabbed a hoodie, her keys, her phone and ran towards the front door.

 

"Hey, where are you going?!" Her mother asked her upon seeing her daughter in a rush.

 

"To answer her!" Solji simply replied. The mother was still confused, her son appeared laughing and added.

 

"Leaver her, mom. She is happy and I don't think she will return home today."

 

Solji ran the entire way to the Ahn residence. Despite being in the same neighborhood, it was a good forty minutes of walk. But Solji made it in twenty minutes. Disheveled, sweating and panting, Solji rang the bell. It was almost 10pm. She fidgeted on her legs until a sleepy faced Hani opened the door.

 

"Oh, hello unnie!" Hani opened a smile, giving space to Solji to enter. "She's in her room." Solji looked at her intrigued.

 

"You knew?" Hani laughed.

 

"Of course! Why do you think she always stopped by instead of texting?" Hani waved her hand, answering like it was most obvious thing in the world.

 

Then it hit Solji; all the memories of Hyojin stopping by and finding her in the most weird positions ever. She didn't know it was possible to blush more.

 

"Go on, unnie. I need to go back to my room. And don't be too loud, yes? I need my beauty sleep." The girl smirked.

 

"Ahn Heeyeon!" Solji reprehended her.

 

"Good night!" Hani just laughed and walked back to her room.

 

Solji breathed in and tried to calm her decomposed heart. She walked towards Hyojin's room trying not to shake much. She was so nervous she hesitated a few minutes before knocking on the door three times.

 

"I'm playing, Hani. Come back another time!" She heard Hyojin reply more annoyed than normal. Solji suppressed a laugh; once again she was mistaken as Heeyeon. She gathered her courage and walked in.

 

"I bet you don't want Hani to hug and kiss you like I want to." Solji played. Upon seeing who entered without her permission, Hyojin's eyes widened and glistened.

 

"Solji! I thought..." More tears rolled from Hyojin's eyes. The sight of a crying Hyojin left Solji off-guarded.

 

"Hey..." Solji called, approaching the girl. Hyojin couldn't hold it anymore. She stretched her eyes and hugged Solji tightly, burying her face on Solji's belly.

 

"You... You're here..." She hiccupped and it sounded muffled.  Solji returned the hug and caressed her back.

 

"Yes, I'm here. And I'm going nowhere." Solji soothed her.

 

"I thought you... rejec..." Hyojin sobbed again. Solji then took Hyojin's head between her hands, dried the tears with her palms, and took the hair out of the way.

 

"How can I reject you when you were so cute, dorky and romantic. Besides, you were right." Solji smiled, and leaned down kissing her forehead. "I would totally freak out if you managed to tell me at that time." She then kissed Hyojin's nose. "I'm sorry, but you know what? I love you too and I would love to be your girlfriend." Finally she kissed her on the lips.

 

Happy as she never thought she would be, Hyojin pushed Solji to her lap, who yelped at the sudden movement. Their first-second kiss couldn't have been more perfect.

 

The now official couple laughed, smiled, and kissed a bit more before Hyojin speak to thin air.

 

"Heard that, Soohyunie? I got the girl!" It was a girly squeak that surprised Solji. Only then she realized Hyojin was in the middle of a call when she walked in.

 

"Yah! This is so embarrassing!" Solji exclaimed, turning purple. Not only someone heard her confession, but the person who heard it was her former crush. She stood up and threw herself on Hyojin's messy bed, hiding her face on the pillow. Hyojin's strong smell overwhelmed her. She heard a loud chuckle, then the other girl say goodbye to her friend, and the computer being shut down.

 

Moments later, Solji felt a weight on the mattress and arms circling her waist. Hyojin was spooning cuddling her.

 

"What are you doing?" Her voice was muffled by the pillow.

 

"Cuddling with my girlfriend. Ah, what a nice sentence!" Hyojin answered with close to Solji's nape.

 

"What about the game?" She knew how the game was important to Elly.

 

"I can play it later." She shrugged. "Besides, I know the main story, since I was the one who wrote it."

 

"What?! How?" Solji was so surprised she turned to face Hyojin. The tip of their noses touched.

 

"I won a contest last year. They wanted ideas for a game expansion and I gave them an awesome one."

 

"Omo, what a humble girlfriend I have." Solji chuckled.

 

"Ah, I like this so much." Hyojin sighed happily and leaned for a kiss, hugging her closer. After the kiss, Solji placed her head on the crook of Hyojin's neck.

 

"I think you need a shower. You're stinking." Solji mumbled.

 

"You're only saying this because  you enjoy the view of me changing." Hyojin mumbled back.

 

"I can't deny that. But really, when was the last time you took a bath?"

 

"I think it was two days ago."

 

"Then you really need to wash up."

 

"But it's so cozy and warm here. I don't want to go."

 

"Sigh. Only this time."

 

"Yay!"

 

With this, Hyojin brought Solji closer and their tiredness took over. It was their best sleep in months.

 

WEhYZE8nYWx-UmPaJ-zGkWR9wwyh4TRCkJUU9jBNVYsSbgLF-g5CpWkjDQQuDcEk-jclEc5PGNwud44NsR8nrlIPBr4-pvHcUq3x3khqKytAYdK5CZKda-iVlFUmKB3BtK2bSjX6


END

 


 

Finally I managed to finish typing! I hope you enjoyed this story, depiste being short. I also hope it worthed the waiting. I made the draws myself, so excuse the uglyness :p I will add a LE's pov sometime in a not near future. Any doubts? please ask :3

Thank you all who read this! For the subscriptions, comments and votes. They made me really happy \o/ See ya~~ <3