Marry Me

Second To None

You and Chansung we're watching a horror movie together at his house on Tuesday night, since the both of you didn't have any class the next day you decide to spend a night at his house. You hid your face on his chest when the scary part came, a familiar protective arm wrap around your petite body, you look up and saw his black eyes and warm loving smile. He kissed your forehead to comfort you, and continue to watch the movie when he feels your body relax a bit.

 

You watch the horror movie again when you feel brave enough to watch, ten minutes pass another scary scene came make you scream your lungs out and hid your face on his chest once again, you hug him so tight. The next thing you know your crying on his chest, his shirt wet because of your tears. Chansung he take the remote and turn off the DVD “baby I’m sorry, please don’t cry” he said feeling guilty making you cry.  

 

Chansung break the hug and cupped your face and wipe your tears using his thumb, he close his eyes and kiss your forehead and embrace you into a hug “I’m sorry” he mumble he let you cry until you feel tired and can’t cry anymore. Thirty minutes pass Chansung didn’t hear anymore cry from you but a little snore instead, he carry you bridal style and lay you on his bed and tucked you in “I’m sorry” he said again after he kiss you on your forehead.

 

You’ve been rolling from the right to the left couple of time, your forehead full of sweat, five minutes later you’re awake from your sleep. You wipe your swear with your hand and then lay back down to the bed, you try to fall asleep again but failed. You looked at the clock at your night stand, you sigh heavily when you saw its still midnight. You looked at Chansung and see he still sleeping soundlessly, you quietly get off the bed and made your way to the living room.

 

It’s been an hour you’ve been awake, you’re in the living room watching cartoon and eating chocolate ice cream. Thirty minutes pass you feeling slightly sleepy, when you about to fall a sleep you feel someone caressing your cheek, you slowly open your eyes and saw a beautiful warm pair of eyes “What are you doing here?” he asked you still caressing your cheek “I woke up then I can’t sleep again” you mumble weakly

 

Chansung lean over and kissed your forehead before he carry you up bridal style, he lay you on the bed “Go sleep, I will watch you until you fall a sleep” he said and you nod as a respond. Chansung get up from the bed and go to your side of the bed, he kneel down “here” you open your eyes and saw your favorite teddy bear “hug him” you take the bear and hug him tightly, Chansung caressing your chick before go to his side of the bed.

 

~*~

 

Around 4am you’re tossing your body again, Chansung aware of your movement and wake up immediately, he embraces you into a hug and make you stop moving. Chansung didn’t go to sleep after that, he watch you sleep until the sun came up.

 

Around 8am your wake and stirring your body on the bed for five minutes, “hey your awake” a voice said make you look to the door and saw Chansung bring some food, you wanted to help him but he told you not to “How your sleep?” he asked you while spooning your favorite cereal “say aaaa~” You frown at him “I’m not a kid anymore channie” which make him pout “Ya! Don’t pout, you know I can’t resist you when you pout” Chansung ignore and keep pouting “fine, go feed me” Chansung pout become a wide smile.

 

Chansung finish feeding you and put the bowl on the floor, you saw him yawning for the second time that morning the first yawning when his feeding you. “Did you get any sleep?” he nod as a respond but he yawn again “don’t lie to me” he shook his head “I’m not lying

 

Chansung rub his eyes and say “go take a shower” you nod as a respond “don’t take to long” he said you give him a smile and a nod a respond before entering the bathroom. Chansung on the other hand picking some clothes for you to wear, fifteen minutes later you came out from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and saw your clothes already on the bed. You’re wearing a plain blue t-shirt with a Sabrina neck and a high waist short.

 

“Hey beautiful” Chansung said with a warm smile which make you blush, Chansung are the only person who can make you blush so bad. “Where are we going?” he walk towards your destination and back hug you “surprise” he broke the hug and hold your hand “now c’mon”

 

~*~

 

Chansung stop his car and take a blindfold “put this on” he said while showing you the blindfold, you frown at him “we almost there, I want it to be a surprise where I’m taking you... so please put it on” he begged, you give in and take the blindfold. It’s been ten minutes you’ve put the blindfold “are we there yet?” you asked him a small chuckled came out from him “yes my queen, five more minutes and you can open it” you nod as a respond.

 

Chansung open the door for you and guide you to his next destination “lift your left leg” you nod as a respond “now sit” you follow his order without asking question. You feel his arm around your shoulder, which make you lean backwards and rest your head on his chest. Ten minutes pass and Chansung open your blindfold for you, you squinting you eyes adjusting to the light, you open your eyes and saw a blue sky and a white cloud.

 

“Where are we?” you asked him while holding his arm tightly “were on top of the world my queen” he said which earn a little slap on the arm “hush, just enjoy the sight” Chansung said closing his eyes “By the way, did you see the big screen in front of you?” he ask still closing his eyes. You look in front of you but only saw blue sky “no” you look at him “maybe its on the back” he mumble, you turn your head and you see the big screen “you see it?” he ask looking at you.

 

“Yup but there’s nothing on the screen” you said innocently “hmm… just wait couple of second” he said closing his eyes once again. You look back at the screen and saw your name, you glance at Chansung but he still closing his eyes. You look at the screen once again.

 

Will You Marry Me?

 

Your eyes wide when you see the words on the screen, you look at Chansung but he’s not sitting next to you anymore but kneeling in front of you. He open a small black box and say “Will you marry me?” you stare him and blinking couple of times still in shocked.