1/1

➢ Nothing like us


I shouted out, "I'm home baby!!!" But I got no response, it was deadly quiet... I immediately ran into the bedroom seeing her drunk on the bed. 
"Joohyun!! Why are you doing this?!" I shaked her body softly, holding her in my arms. Stacks of vodka bottles on the bed, from her drinking. I rolled up my sleeve, packing up the room for her. Lately I've been thinking, doesn't she love me... I know it was hard for her know that her parents died in a car accident recently but it's breaking my heart to see her in this state. Why can't she just lean on me? I'm her boyfriend after all. Why... 
I break down in a state crying, while leaning on our bed. Can't she release her stress on me... 
I look over, seeing her tears streaming out of her eyes, bring her body to mine. I hugged her crying until I am able to fall asleep...


"Joohyun.. don't be like this..." Jungkook hold a grip on Seohyun. Her eyes were black with no emotion. She have been drinking high amounts of alcohol. She looked at him, his face made her emotion mix. She want to die but she want to stay because of him. Pulling her hand a away from him, she sat in a position holding her head in frustation. 
"I-I know it's hard for you Joohyun but you still have me, please.. please.. Joohyun come back to your old self..." He cried. Her eyes came back, her vulnerable eyes came back. He immediately hugged her, crying in her arms. 
"Don't scare me like that.." Joohyun's eyes cry in silent. The two was in the same position for about an hour. Jungkook brought her inside the house making her some food. Joohyun look at every move on what he did. Why haven't he broke up with me yet... I'm just a nuisance too him... 
"Foods ready!" He shouted, bringing out two plates of food. One for him and one for her. She smiled. His eyes brighten seeing her smile. She's coming to her old self again. Smiling happily he feed some food for her, in case she doesn't want to eat. 
"Eat up Baby~," A spoon of food was in , chewing slowly she swallowed her food. 
"Jungkook... Why are you still here? The way that I treated you a few weeks ago... Just how... I would've thought you broken up with me," Joohyun's head look to the ground. She felt ashamed on how she treated him. Jungkook fell silent, grabbing hold of her hand. He lift it up to his face and kiss it. 
"I know that it was hard for you these past few weeks... I love you Joohyun... Even though you treated me in a bad way but I know that you will come back to your loving self again," He cupped her hands together, holding it tightly with his large hands. She cried in joy, smiling while crying made Jungkook release that she was so fragile.   


Joohyun have recovered from her depression time after a few days. Jungkook was really happy that it was working, taking her to a bunch of places. Well he can't always stay with her since he have work to do and that's one of the days. Jungkook worked in a office well he's actually the boss. He have a bunch of female co-workers that fall for him but he have only eyes on Joohyun. The girl was in the house bored, drinking her coffee. Looking at the time, it's nearly lunch time for Jungkook. Suddenly this idea came across her mind, why not visiting him and have lunch with him. Dressing up immediately, she drived to his work place which is 20 mins away from the house.The radio in the car was on listening to the top songs but for some reason she have this sad feeling in herself. Driving near the car park, she saw Jungkook walking with a girl. She doesn't really know who she is but her hearts felt like it broken to pieces. Her breathing getting harder making it's hard for her to breath. Watching the two walking to into a restrauant, a flash of picture of him smiling sweetly to her. It wasn't just any smile, it was a smile that his fallen in love. Covering her face, she cried a bit but she knew one day it would happen. I should not jump to conclusion, maybe I'm just thinking too much. Driving back home in a rush, she just wanted to sleep. She walked inside slowly thinking about what she saw, she just can't help it... Is she being too jealous? Her phone starting to buzz furiously, picking up her phone she answer it. 
"Baby~ I miss it~," She softly smiles hearing her boyfriend whiney voice. 
"I miss you too~ So what are you doing now?" She lies on her bed, closing her eyes hoping that he will say the truth.
"Uh I'm out eating with a co-worker," He said the sentence hestiantly. 
"Are you eating with Taehyung again?" She make up an excuse for him to escape from her, chuckling saying that lie.
"Ye I am!" Her breathing stop and working again, she can't believe he would actually say that but maybe he is with her and Taehyung. 
"You should get back to eating, I need to continue on my writing," She lied to him, ending the call. She have been a writer for a while, writing was like releasing her true thoughts or experience in a book. Opening her laptop, she began to write a beginning of an ending. Her Ending...


"Eh? but you look good in that though~," Seohyun asked advice on this dress she tried on. He looked around seeing something that he wanted Seohyun to try on. Grabbing it, he pass a dress for her to try on. 
"You want me to try this on?" She tilts her head, looking at him. It was a pretty denim style dress, she smile at his sense. It wasn't bad, it was a nice style but he knows that denim wasn't her style that much. She tried it on, walking out of the dressing room. His eyes glisten seeing how beautiful she is in the dress. She turned around looking in the mirror to see how it is on her. A sudden pair of hand wraped around her tiny waist.
"You look beautiful in this dress~ Let's go to the counter and pay it," He whisper into my ear, eye smiling. Her eyes was a bit hurt but trying her best to not show her sad smile she fake everything. She went back in the dressing room sighing, he knows that I barely wear denim... 
The two got out of the shop, hand in hand. A pretty woman walked up to them smiling, Jungkook smiled back. 
"Baby~ Let me introduce you to Jung Yein~ This is Jung Yein~ Jung Yein this is Seo Joohyun," Jungkook respectively introduce the two girls, Seohyun smile having her hand out to give her a friendly hand shake. She know who she is already... The girl that went out to eat with Jungkook a few days before. 
"Hello, I'm Jung Yein," The younger girl smile, Seohyun smiled at nod her head introducing herself also. She looked up at Jungkook seeing him so happy to see her, having an sad smile in her mind, she definitely know what's happening. Her porecelain heart is breaking pieces by pieces...  

 


Seohyun was humming in the kitchen, she was alone in the house, all alone. Preparing dinner for Jungkook and herself, she smiled proudly but memories came back to her. Maybe it's time to tell him. The sounds of key rattle to open the door, walking up to the door; Jungkook was in his suit from work. 
"How was work?" Grabbing his jacket to hang it up for him. 
"Bad, the boss made us work double since one of our team mates did an mistake. Poor Yein she had to do triple the amount since she was the person who made the mistake," Seohyun flinched at the mention of Yein. 
"Oh~ Is she okay now? Well like since she did do something wrong and the boss wouldn't be that impress," Seohyun carefully trying to find her words. Jungkook sighs. 
"She did finish but she had to bring work to home, oh by the way Yein and her boyfriend would like to have a double date with us? What do you think~" He smiles but he didn't seem that happy. Seohyun think for a bit. 
"That sounds fun~ We never did a double date before so why not~," Seohyun accepted the offer. Jungkook walked in the bathroom to take a bath. She sat outside on the couch thinking heavily, Jungkook stop lying to me. I know you don't love me anymore. Her head hurts... She doesn't want to think of anything anymore... She just want to be in a silent place forever maybe even hell...


Seohyun look at Yein's date. It was none another then her best friend Leo. She gave some signal telling him to go outside and talk to her. 
"Ah~ I need to go out a bit, I have a important call to someone," Leo excused himself. He walked outside of the restaurant waiting for her. 
" I need to go to the toliet sorry for leaving you here Baby~," Seohyun smile sadly at him, Jungkook looked at her thinking that she was sad to leave him with someone else date but he response was different.
"Oh okay! Come back quick okay~," Jungkook gave her an eye smile. She slowly walked away, but turn around seeing him really happy to be alone with her. Sighing, she walked outside. Leo was sitting on a ledge, sitting next to him. 
" Are you dating with Yein?" Seohyun looked up at the sky, looking at the stars. Leo wait a few minutes before answering.
"No, I'm not. Do you remember when I said on trying the online dating thing? I date her once but she wasn't really my type. She suddenly call me last night to go on a double date with her and her friend." Leo looked over to Seohyun. He knows what happening. Yein only called him to have an excuse to meet with Jungkook.
"You know about it don't you..." She looked at him seeing a sympathy look at him. He was pity on her. She always the one who is so nice to let that person go. She was never holding on grudge. 
"It's pretty obvious... Those two are the only one who are enjoying their conversations out of the four of us," Leo said in a sarcastic tone. He was always this cold but when he met Seohyun it was different. She have such a calm aura that he could come near too. 
"This is a start of an ending... words could express myself in a way... but not able to say myself in front of the person I love is a tragidy," Seohyun starts to put up poems up together. Everytime she does that Leo would always know how the ending going to be. Her heart smashes into a thousand pieces.


"I enjoyed the date, how about you Baby~" Jungkook was driving smiling. Seohyun was silent. Taking a deep breath she bravely think now is the best time. 
"Jungkook can we switch spots, I want to take you somewhere," Jungkook looked over her, seeing her smiling his decide to let her. She started to drive somewhere that is really familiar to him. It was the lake, in the park. The first place they saw each other eye to eye. Seohyun parked her car,  silently walk to the bench she was sitting when he saw her.
"It's such a serene place isn't it," Looking up at the moon. The stars and the smoothing sound of the wave sparkles on the lake. It was a lovely scene. 
"Roses are red... Violets are blue... Your heart have been capture by another woman too... It's time to let go and go on... I will always remember this beautiful day... The day that we met and the day that we end... My hearts are broken into pieces in the end..." Jungkook's eyes are widen. He looked at her, her tears was shimmering down her face. She slowly walk away from him and to the lake, her tears make the sound of rain dripping down in a lake. The lake vibrate from her tears. 
"Seohyun... are you telling me that we should break up?" Jungkook voice was in shock. He didn't understand but Seohyun knows what best for them. 
"Jungkook you clearly can't see that you have fallen in love with Jung Yein... The way you look at her... The way your voice changes... Didn't you notice that I wasn't even talking through the whole date..." Seohyun crouches down in a ball,  she finally have face her fear. Jungkook have finally understand everything.. Seohyun was all alone when he was always with Yein. He wasn't with her that much like before after he fallen in love with Yein.
"I'm sorry Seohyun... I've broken my promise," The sound of him sobbing echos around the park. Seohyun turn around seeing him crying. She cupped his face and kiss him passionately.. It was the goodbye touch of her ending...


"Yah Seohyun can't you help me~" Leo whined. He had so many customers in the cafe because of Seohyun. All of her fans was there. After a couple of months after that incident, she have written a book about Jungkook and her. She was awarded as the best seller's book in Korea.
"Fine~ but only if you give me free coffee for a month~," She cheekily made a deal. Leo was groaning because he really needed her help.
"Fine," He grumble. She tied up her hair helping with the cash register and the dessert. 
"Hi what do you like to order?" She looked at the cash register not looking up because she just finish putting money in from the last customer.
"May I get a Americano and a Eclair au chocolat but can you put whip cream inside rather then melted chocolate?" That order was to familia to her, looking up it was none other then Jungkook himself... 
"Sure coming right up! Leo one Americano!" Her cheerful voice spread through the cafe. Jungkook grabbed out her book and a pen. 
"Also can you sign this, I'm a fans of you for a really long time," Seohyun nodded still flabbergasted that he was in front of her. She sign the last page, grabbing her purse a polariod that she still keeps was in her purse stuck it in the book for him without him noticing, she handed the book back to him.
"Thank You Seo Joohyun..." Seohyun's name slips through Jungkook's mouth. He lean in and gave a last kiss. It was the last kiss that they had ever since then. It was different.. It was just like the time he first met her... A kiss on the cheek from a beautiful stranger...