Present (3)

Rain

Kang Minhyuk POV

"What the?" I shocked. I bump a girl in front me. I fall silent. Suddenly, people knocked my car's door, asking me to go out. I open the door and step outside. I walk to the full of blood girl. 

"What the? She is Soojung?"

I walk into the girl, I look her face. For real. It's Jung. Soo. Jung. It's Soojung. I quickly run to her. I put her head on my lap. "Soojung-ah.. Soojung-ah.. Mianhae.."

She haven't lost her consciousness yet, she smile. "It's....n..not..y..y..your..f..fa..fault.. It's...m..m..mi..mine... And.. It's...r...ra..raining..." She close her eyes. NO. She is not closing her eyes, she pass out. 

I immediately ask people to help me carry Soojung to my car. We put Soojung on the backseat. "Ahjussi.. thankyou for your help." I bow. And going in to the car.

I fasten my seatbelt. And turn on the machine. I look to the backseat, seeing Soojung laying there make my heart hurt. "Soojung-ah. Mianhae. I'm a bad luck for you."

I step the pedal, and go to the hospital as fast as possible. I don't want Soojung died. Because.. I still.. Ani... Because she is Jieun best buddy. Sure, I'll die, if Jieun know it.

 

After I arrived at the hospital, I carry Soojung to emergency room. The nurse don't let me in. But, I want. I feel worried about Soojung's condition. I'm afraid I'll kill another Jung. Suddenly, Jieun texting me. 

To : Minhyuk Oppa

How are you? I miss you now.. hehehehe.. cheesy alert..

From : Jieun 

 

 

I smiled.. then I reply her.

 

To : Jieun

So cheesy.. Hehehe.. I miss you too. I'm at emergency room now..

I bump a women.. TT TT

From : Minhyuk Oppa

 

Then my phone ring. I pick it up.

"Hel..." 

"Ya! Oppa? Gwenchana? The women is okay right? People are not hitting you right?" She cut off.

"Jieun-ah.. Gwenchana.. And why people should hitting me?" I said.

"Geunyang.. You know, you bump a women. She might died, or what else.. And people will be mad, and hitting you.. it's scary." she explains.

"Aigoo.. Yah! What're you talking about? Don't be so stupid Jieun-ah.." I said.

"Hehehe.. Yes... I know I'm stupid. But that's why you love me, right?" she asked.

"Cheesy alert.." I smiled to the phone.

"Geundae Oppa.. Is the women really okay? She got injuries, right? Maybe I should accompany you there." she said.

If she go here, she'll know it's Soojung. The girl I bumped. But, Jieun is my girlfriend, so why not? She've to know everything I've done. "Sure. But don't ride a motorcycle. Just ask that Jungshin to send you here."

"Algeuseumnida.." she said.

"Annyeong.. I love you.. Go here safely.." I said.

"Eung! Annyeong.."she said.

 

Then the emergency room's door is opening. And the nurse come to me. "Mister?"

"Ah.. nurse.. How's Soojung?" I asked.

"She hasn't waken up yet. Maybe it'll take time. But, Mister.. We've a bad news.'' the nurse said.

"What? What is it." I asked curiously.

"Soojung-ssi leg injured so much. Kim doctor said, that if Soojung-ssi leg can't heal for 3 weeks. Then we'll have to do an amputation."

"WHAT?" 

"Yes, an amputation. But if her leg cured in 3 weeks, we won't have to do an amputation. Geundae.. Mister, You have to fill this registration paper." she handed me a piece of paper and pen. "And.. Mister, where is her family? Are you her family? Because I think, we have to inform it to her family, especially her parent."

I stunned. Family? Soojung? 

 

 

ps: Hi..Hi..hi... >.<

Thankyou for your support for 'Rain'

Keep reading, and hope you love it..

Sorry for mistakes. And, be happy!

 

-Freya-