Present (2)

Rain

Kang Minhyuk POV.

I drive my car into a big house. I want to pick up someone. A girl. My girlfriend. My old friend. "Hello, hey.. hey.. I'll pick you. Why you have to ride a motorcycle, when your handsome boyfriend can pick you up."

"What? Hey.. Hey.. What if I say I'm arrived. I'm already at in front of your house. Just go out.." I said to my phone.

"Really? Don't be a liar." I heared her voice.

"Eung.. Just go out. Check it now." I said.

 

I see her open her front door. She looks so pretty as always. I can see that she is pretty shocked. Hahaha.. Cute.

She runs to me, "Oppa!"

I hug her. "Wae?"

"I hate you!" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Geunyang. But, I love you." she said.

"Aw.. It's too cheesy, Jieun-ah." I answered.

She broke our hug. "Oppa.. Why you are here?"

"Just.. I want to pick you up. You know, today is a special day, right?" I said.

"Mwo? Special? It's just monday." she answered.

"Liar. I know you know something." I said.

"Euhm.. Oppa. I'm serious, why today is a special day?" she said, then she open her phone trying to see the calendar's event. "Ah! I know! Mian Oppa."

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Today is Soojung's Appa birthday, right? I almost forget it. Thankyou for reminding me Oppa^^" she said.

I'm speechless. What? Today is Soojung's Appa birthday?

"Are you kidding, Jieun?" I asked

"Wae? It's true. Today. It's. Soojung's. Appa. birthday." she explained, clearly.

"Mwo? It's true?"

She nodded.

"Jieun-ah, let's cancell our event today. I've gotta go. Mianhae, Jieun-ah." I said, then hug her, quickly.

"Eung. Gwenchana Oppa. Annyeong." she waved to me. What a good girlfriend, she understands me so much.

 

Krystal POV

"Appa.. I miss you. I want to meet you soon."

I drove faster. And faster. Ah! I forget! I forget to buy Appa's favorite flowers. I've to buy it now. 

Aigoo.. Suddenly, it's raining. But, I must meet Appa today. I've to quickly. I take a U-turn quickly, without looking left and right. And..

BUMP! I know, it's my fault.

 

Kang Minhyuk POV

"What the?" I shocked. I bump a girl in front me. I fall silent. Suddenly, people knocked my car's door, asking me to go out. I open the door and step outside. I walk to the full of blood girl. 

"What the? She is Soojung?"

 

 

ps: HI^^

sorry for the late and bad update..

*sigh* tomorrow still an exam day..

wish me luck!

 

-Freya-