Music Can Be Addicting

Music in the Morning

Key was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, headphones on, just listening to the softness of his boyfriend, Kim Jonghyun's, voice run through the speakers. Key was absolutely obsessed with how beautiful and smooth it sounded and couldn't get enough of it. He was so addicted to it that he listened to BASE on repeat every morning as he prepped breakfast for the other members like the good umma he was.

He was listening to Guilty Pleasure on full blast, singing quietly when he felt two strong arms snake around his waist in front of the stove. Key turned off the heat and pressed pause on his music. When he took off his silencing headphones, Key was surprised to hear Jonghyun singing softly next to his ear while still wrapping the other in a loving embrace. Key put his hands over Jonghyun's, crossing over his chest, and he slowly swayed to his boyfriend's voice.

Key heard footsteps behind him, but he was in his own world listening to the warm man hugging him. He slowly turned to face his lover and held that singing face in his hands and silenced the beauty by placing a sweet kiss on the older's lips.

"Appa and Umma sitting in a tree~~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

Key pulled away with an annoyed groan from hearing the two maknaes and looked to where he had heard them. All he saw was a blur of color heading back to the pair's room. Key frowned, but his features relaxed when he felt Jonghyun's soft hand caress his cheek. He glanced down to see his lover's puppy dog ey's staring back at his own.

"Don't worry about them. They're always weird like that." Jonghyun laughed, still holding Key close to his chest. Key closed his eyes, taking in the rumbling vibrations coursing through and around his body. He heard Jonghyun singing once more and he opened his eyes pecking his lover's cheeks.

Key turned around, returning to his cooking, the puppysaur still clinging onto him from behind and singing sweetly in the taller's ear. They swayed left and right as Key cooked.

Key called everyone when the food was done and had to somewhat waddle because  Jonghyun was still humming with his arms locked around Key's waist.

Onew came out with grease still on his lips from the bucket of chicken he had scarfed down the night before. He nodded to the couple and sat down in his seat sleepily.

2min came out a little later after Jinki, hair disheveled from what everyone had presumed sleep. They sat down side by side, with Minho's arm around Taemin's waist.

Key brought over the food and Jonghyun reluctantly let go of him, sitting in the seat across from Taemin. Key sat down next to him, and they all ate the delicious meal.

They had the day off, so after they ate, Taemin and Minho went back to their shared room, and Onew went out to buy more chicken. Jonghyun the flat screen, and Key cuddled up next to him.

Jonghyun hummed into Key's ear, and the younger found himself distracted by it, not being able to pay attention to anything that was playing. He turned his head up to Jonghyun's to capture his lips in another kiss. Key loved Jonghyun's voice, but he definitely loved Jonghyun himself even more.

~~~

A/N: Thank you so much for reading!!

*bows* This is my first Jongkey with an established relationship, and I hope you guys like it as much as I do >w<

This was super short and sweet, so I am thinking about doing more with this, so please comment to tell me what you thought, and what I should do next ^_^.

*squeezes* Thank you again!! *waves*