Story Time

All Of Me

Onew and Jonghyun sat infront of Taemin and I. The momentary silence was strange and almost uncomfortable. Then Onew clearned his throat "i was a young unexperienced doctor. It was around war world one and we needed people helping the wounded soilders. America had just decided to help so we all left to Germany. I knew Jonghyun at this time he was human while i was not. We had grown up together and honesly it was hard. It was hard seeing him in his uniform. I had just gotten turned but my maker had taught me amazing self control. At that time i had no idea how to tell Jonghyun. "i got your back if you need help scream my name im serious." I told him and of course Jonghyun shrugged me off completely confident in his training. We got on the battle field and .. that was honesly the worst time of my life .. such cruelty. We really are ugly creatures. Jonghyun was amazing but they .. they shot him all over. I ran and without thinking turned him. They saw me i confused them .. i scared them. And they opened fire upon me. I quickly hid Jonghyun and myself. "Everything's gonna be okay .. im sorry i didn't even offer this i just .. i really didn't .. im sorry." I muttered to him. I watched him wither in pain for two days before he turned. When i noticed the bullets on the ground i knew it was over. He had fully changed. I apologized to him again "its okay .. im not upset Onew .. you saved my life after all." Jonghyun had comforted me. "Besides i wouldn't want to die on you and leave you all alone." Jonghyun added and i couldn't help but laugh. Gun shots had ceased and so i emgered with jonghyun from our hiding place. I looked through the fallen men bodies for survivors .. it was only the dead. We found our way home. Cleaned up and rewarded. I didn't feel so good accepting a reward but it was forced upon us. 

We met you guys when the war had ended. We both went to a bar for a couple of drinks -" he paused when i raised my hand and i looked at jonghyun "was i drinking coffee with a hint of whiskey?" I asked and he nodded. Taemin glanced at me confused along with Onew. "I had a dream about that." I said softly before encouraging Onew to continue. Jonghyun smiled excitedly at this news. And i didn't want to interupt Onew again for a second time. So i waited for him to finish. "Taemin was sitting next to you and we both approached. That was the first time we all fell for each other. We had eventually told you what we were. And begged for you to turn. But you two were scared of us. And refused our offer. We noticed that every one hundred years after you had died you would return. And when photos were a popular thing we would always take a group one for memories." Onew had finished. Taemin was pale in complete shock from what i could see. And i didn't blame him. I found myself feeling the same. I grabbed his hand and began pulling him moving toward the front door. I pulled out my phone ready to call someone to pick us up. But jonghyun standing in the doorway held me a moment of pause. "Please let us leave." I whispered and he frowned. "Babe why?" He asked puppy eyes begging me to stay. "Becausw i have some things i need to think over. That was alot to take in jonghyun! Look .. im not leaving you .. i love you to much to do that. I just .. g-give me sometime to think i just need time to think. And i think taemin feels the way i do " i turned to him and he simply nodded to agree."Let us drop you home atleast." He insisted and i shook my head. He moved out the door way and we left.