Double Date

All Of Me

 

The last bell rang to end the school day. Taking Taemin's hand i zoomed through the crowded hallway hiding into a pillar. "What another boring day in Mrs Yang's class." Complained Taemin and i smiled at him laughing at his cute pouting expression. "Oh it wasn't that bad." I said and he slowly smiled. But i knew that smile, and it wasn't for me. "Ready to go?" Asked a warm voice and i glanced to see whom it belonged to. Onew stood reaching his hand for Taemin and pulled him close for a kiss. I jumped when i felt a hand on my hip and glared down Jonghyun. "Goddammit you sc-" but he cut me off with a kiss and all was forgotten. Wrapping his arms around my waist he burried his face into my neck. When i looked at Taemin i smiled when i noticed the same position we were in.

"Come on we are gonna leave in my car." Said Onew. Jonghyun released my waist and simply grabbed my hand. We walked behind Taemin and Onew all if us chatting quietly to each other til we reached the parking lot. Onew's sleek black mustang lit up as we approached. "Where are we going?" Asked Taemin and Onew smiled "thats a surprise for you and Kibum to wait for." Onew said and Jonghyun laughed at my unamused expression. I hated when he tried to surprise me. So naturally he took every chance he could to surprise me. Taemin turned up the radio to some strange rap song going to fast for me to understand. He turned to me giving me his most innocent smile. I stuck my tounge out at him and smiled once he changed it to a slow sensual love song. I relaxed into jonghyun's arms closing my eyes. Cold. It was the first thing i could think and i shivered. 

Running into the first place i saw i realized i was at a bar. Sitting down i asked for warm coffee with a hint of whiskey. I felt someones eyes but before i could turn to meet them, jonghyun woke me. "Come on sleeping beauty." He told me with a chuckled helping me out the car. We were at Byeokjae Galbi. This was Taemin and I's favorite place to eat in Seoul. We walked in and got our table sitting down. It was a pleasant dinner. We drank but not til we were completely stupid. "We are gonna go to Jonghyun's house since he has two stories we can all have our own .. space." Onew said with a soft smile looking at Taemin who laughed nervously. I took his hand playing with his fingers carefully. "Oh so Taemin and I are gonna have a room to ourselves? How cute." I teased and Jonghyun grabbed my thigh giving it a light squeeze and i glanced at him seductively. "Come come let us go." I cheered noticing Taemin relaxed. Jonghyun drove this time and i simply looked outside. I kept forgetting that Jonghyun lived alittle into the country side. When we parked we got out the car. Jonghyun swept me off my feet and walked me inside his house with a sigh. "And when is this face gonna become part of my house?" He questioned and i laughed. Did i love this boy enough? "Don't forget about my parents." I responded and he made a face walking upstairs. "Goodnight boys." I chimed and Taemin smiled "goodnight umma i want no siblings!" He teased and i laughed "we will decide that up here." Jonghyun responded. Laying me on his bed he was about to move his hands through my shirt when he paused. "Let me use the restroom." He said gently. "Tease." I pouted and he smirked going into his bathroom. I rose and instantly moved to his closet. Taking off my clothes and putting on only his big shirt. And thats when i noticed it. I bent over and picked up the photo album. Then just as i was about to open it i heard his bathroom door open and smoothly hid it. Then turned to face him keeping a reminder to look through that later.