2.

Oh My Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon was preparing for the worse when she heard Yuri screaming “OMG” in the house. She instinctively crossed her fingers and prayed in her heart that Yuri wouldn’t notice anything.

“OMG JIWON!!!! YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTE DOG!!!!!! YOU’VE NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A DOG!” Yuri screamed while running towards the puppy.

Jiwon almost dropped herself on the floor as her legs gave way to the shock.

Fatty. Right. It must be him.

She was also relieved that her mother managed to remove most of the family photos in time.

“Oh hey honey! You are back!” Jiwon’s mom emerged from the kitchen.

“Hi Mrs Kim! I’m Yuri! Jiwon’s classmates and best friend!” Yuri greeted her mom with Fatty in her arms.

“Ahhh Yuri, it’s nice to have you here! Jiwon hasn’t had any friends over for a very long time.” Mrs Kim whined. There was an awkward silence between the three women as Yuri was looking awkwardly gazing between Jiwon and her mom.

“Ha ha ha ha...uh mom, we gotta start on our project soon.” Jiwon broke the silence. “Let’s go to my room!” she pushed Jiwon towards her room.

“Ohh have fun on your project guys! Tell me if you need anything!” Mrs Kim cheered.

“Arrasseo omma!” Jiwon replied and shut the door closed.

“That girl…” Mrs Kim sighed.


 

3 hours later…

“Jiwon-ah...I’m hungry….” Yuri whined like a little kid while lying on Jiwon’s bed (a little too comfortable to keep herself awake).

“Fine.” Jiwon went ahead and saved their document as she didn’t see the need to rush this project since they were at least halfway done. “What do you want to eat?”

“Should we order pizza?” Yuri suggested.

“Hmm...okay…I should ask my mom if she wants some. Hold on right here.” Jiwon spoke as she went to the living room.

“OKAY!” Yuri replied as she stretched her limbs outwards on her bed. Suddenly, a thought came to her mind.

“Time to do some snooping, I wonder if Jiwon has any of her childhood photos here…”

Yuri was scanning around her room when she came across a drawer left slightly open. She pulled open the drawer and it revealed a framed up photo of a toddler and a baby lying side by side.


“Hey isn't this-”

“Yuri my mo-” Jiwon walked into the room and saw what Yuri was holding in her hand.

Oh god.

“Would you mind explaining this is to me?” Yuri asked, holding up the frame.

“Look, I can explain. I-i...ju-”

“HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU ARE A STARLIGHT?!”

“What?” Jiwon was snapped out of her panic. She stared blankly at Yuri looking as confused as the latter.

“Uhhh...yeah, well...you know that I seldom look at boy groups and... Ijustgotintothemrecently….” Jiwon hoped to whoever up there that Yuri would buy this story.

“Is this why you were acting so wei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter