1.

Oh My Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“FOR THE 347280th TIME, KIM WONSHIK, I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND! I REPEAT I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!” Jiwon groaned and plopped down on her sofa.

Ravi followed her into the room and sat down on her bed. “But Hyuk said he saw you with a guy at the supermarket the other day!” Ravi retorted, eyeing suspiciously at his sister.

“God, Han Sanghyuk needs to stop his nonsense.” Jiwon thought. “Look, he’s just a friend, that’s all there is to it.”

“But-“

“I SAID HE’S JUST A FRIEND, OPPA!”

It was a usual day where Ravi decided to visit Jiwon on one of those well-deserved breaks. As a pabo for his sister, Ravi was being one of those over protective brothers yet again. Jiwon, on the other hand, was annoyed at her brother’s sudden outrage of questions about the unidentified classmate that Hyuk had seen the other day at a super mart. (Jiwon’s house is situated near Jellyfish -> Ravi’s doings)

“Alright, fine. I believe you. But if I ever catch you with that guy again I’m so gonna grill you down to your bones.” Ravi threatened as he balled his fist.

“Chill, oppa. We are like the best buds. Besides, I drew the line clearly.” Jiwon explained.

“Aigoo, my sister’s all grown up.” He was about to ruffle her hair but Jiwon managed to dodged his incoming attacks.

“YAH! Don’t mess my hair up!” Jiwon glared at him.

“Gosh, when will he grow up?”


 

Jiwon giggled to herself at the thought of her brother without noticing her best friend staring at her.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

The school bell went off signaling the last lesson for the day. It was History, the subject that Jiwon dreaded the most. Mr Lee walked in with a piece of news that made all his students grumble.

“Class, you have an assignment that would be accounted for your overall grades for this semester.” All the students groaned at the word of “assignment”.

“Hold on. I’m not done talking yet. You are allowed to do this project in pairs or individually and you may choose your own project mate.” Mr Lee continued.

“AHHHHH! Jiwon! Pair up with me!!” Yuri begged. Jiwon chuckled at her desperateness as her best friend was obviously trying to avoid the nerdy guy that confessed to her the other day in class.

“Fine,” Jiwon stated “but you owe me one.”

Yuri pumped her fist in the air and engulfed Jiwon in a bear hug. “ASA! Now I don’t have to worry about facing that weirdo anymore!”

“YAH! LET GO OF ME!!!” Jiwon struggled while turning red.

“Oops, sorry!” Yuri let go of the hug and smiled sheepishly at her.

The lesson went on as usual where some students were already dozing off in the middle of Mr Lee’s lecture. Jiwon was trying hard to keep her eyes open when someone slid a note onto her table. She looked up to check her surroundings before she opened it.

Jiwon-ah, can we do our project at your house? My mom’s friends would be coming over today so I don’t think we would have any p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter