2..

ESCAPE FROM IB CLASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Owhh, wait!” Suddenly Yuri panic.

“What?”

“Lecturer is coming!”

“RUN!” Hyoyeon whispery shout to us, and she start to run follow by Yuri and Sooyoung, when I turn around Tiff not move at all,

“NOW!” I whispery shout at her while grabbing her hand and run to library.

After us near to library we stop from running, and laugh at our behavior, we are doing crazy thing as university student like we are high school student.

“Did she see it?” Sooyoung ask after laughing so hard.

“Hope not, by the way Tiff why you follow us?” I start asking her, since she well known as student who never skip class.

“I don’t want to study without you guys in class, there is no fun”

“WHAT?” all of us almost shout hearing that, which the first time we heard we are funny.

“Class is really bored when you guys not around”

“Ok, but if lecturer ask or you fail IB don’t blame us” Sooyoung just tell her the truth since she dean list student and we are not in that list, even though our pointer are almost same as her but she A’s student and always do everything creatively and critically good.

 

“Guys, what time now?” Sooyoung suddenly ask, we take a time to hang out at library since there not much student, either they have class or join SeoHyun group event.

“Why?” Hyoyeon who are busy with her assignment suddenly stop doing it.

“Let’s eat” everyone look at Sooyoung with weird face, we just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter