1..

ESCAPE FROM IB CLASS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just finish my class, and meet my other friends in the library, they wait for me since their class end earlier then me, we all take different Major course so it’s so hard to meet each other since we in our 2nd year, but I’m glad that we in same faculty, so we still can have same class before going for our major.

“Hi guys”

“Hi sunny”

Seems like only Taeyeon not here yet. She always late, since she live far from campus and helping her mom business. Well, all of us staying with parent.

“What class we have next?” Sooyoung ask with her face all focus on laptop,

“Your favorite class” I answer Sooyoung with smirk, and take a sit in front her.

“Erk??” She look at me with surprise look,

“IB, International business”

“Why we must study that subject?” Yuri grumble.

“And I really don’t like that lecture, arghh… I can’t with her” continue with Hyoyeon. All of us don’t really like her even though the new semester just start about 2 weeks.

“Me too, and today class 1 hour and extra 3o minutes since she will be outstation next week.” The lecturer we got for this subject is outsource lecturer since University want us to experience with real business that what faculty told us.

“Hi, senior” Suddenly come my lovely junior with big smile, who are actually my protégé.

“Hai, SeoHyun” we all answer them almost simultaneous

“Urmmm… today we have event, do you want to join?”

“What time dear?”

“3pm, we have food after that”

“Food” Suddenly Sooyoung focus on our conversation with SeoHyun.

“Did you said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter