Chapter 1

Our Marriage Life



After sehun and seohyun wedding ceremony has ended,they will live as a husband and a wife.They waves at their parents and went to their homes.In the car,they have been silence.
..............................................................................................................................................................
 
Sehun POV
 
I don't know what should I call her.I always called all my past girlfriend honey or baby.Hurmm...I never  meet someone beautiful as her.She looks more beautiful than in the photo but why she is very quite?Maybe because of my good looks or she always be like that.I don't know what is her true personalities.This marriage is because of my abeoji wish and also I'm the youngest.Just you wait my wife,I will make you like my other toys and after five month I will divorce you.Well,since I'm a playboy it's not fun if I always have the same toy right.?But I shouldn't underestimate her from her innocence looks.
 
Seohyun POV
 
Is he Oh sehun that appa talked about?He is good looking and tall.This is from what I saw but that doesn't mean that I believe him as a good person from his looks.I'm not a person who believe someone easily although the person is my best friend.This is also the reason why I never fall in love with someone.It's not like I want to get married but this is for my parents.Oh sehun,don't think that I will let you do anything to me just because you are my husband and I'm not an easy woman.I don't know anything about him but I think all the negative about him.What I'm thinking?But my heart say that I shouldn't trust this guy.Hurm...
_________________________________________________________________
The newly-wed have arrived at their new homes.There are a big house with two floors and a large yard with many colourful flowers.There also have transparent windows at the house  and every space in the house is very wide.It's like they live  in a natural environment.
 
Sehun and seohyun picked up their own things and go to the living room.Then,    
sehun starting the conversation after the silence between the two of them."This house has four rooms.You can sleep where you want but the room at the second floor is mine and beside my room has one more room so you can choose any of the three rooms".After thinking,seohyun reply to sehun."I will sleep in the room at the first floor".But suddenly sehun say"One more thing I forgot to tell you that in this house you are the one who will do household chores and you have to listen everything I say.I don't want to hear any objections.Understand!"Seohyun answer him back"I don't understand.Why should I listen to a stranger like you.Do you think I'm the type of person that will be silence and just do everything what you said.Just because you are my husband that doesn't mean I have to do everything you say".After that,seohyun went to her room.
..............................................................................................................................................................
 
Seohyun POV
 
This guy is really frustrating.I don't care  if he my husbands or a stranger.Who he think he is?I can do the household chores but listen to what he say is not my jobs.He is no different from other men.So,it's true from what I have expected.Seriously....I'm gonna to regret for marrying him.Oh sehun...you are the worst person I ever met in my life.I wonder if he has a girlfriend.If he has one,how could that girl bear with his attitude.But still he is very annoying.I don't want talk to him tonight.Arghh..Omma! Appa!What will happen to me from now on?
 
Sehun POV
 
As I expected,I shouldn't judge her by her innocence looks.She dares to opposed me.I never meet a woman that has resisted my looks and she is different.This is really interesting.It makes me want to know more about her.That doesn't mean I like her or anything but she is very quite at first and became a different person when in our house.This makes me curious about her and what her reaction would be when she know I'm a playboy.I will continue be a playboy eventhough I have a wife.Abeoji has said that she never fall in love with someone so I think I have a perfect plan..
.................................................................................................................................................................
 
After they had their dinner,they went to their room without talking to each other.They just do their own things and sleep.
 
The next morning,seohyun wake up early.As always she likes reading books but today is different.She makes breakfast for her and sehun.Eventhough she don't like what sehun has said to her yesterday but she still has to fulfill responsibilities as a wife.After seohyun has her breakfast,she went to her cafe by her cars meanwhile sehun just wake up from his dreams.Sehun looks at his surroundings.He remember that he already get married with a unique woman.This is what sehun think of seohyun.Then,he walks to the bathroom and take a shower before going to his work.He walks to downstairs and walks to dining table.He chuckle when he saw the toast that seohyun mades for him and he eat it.After that,he went to his works.
..............................................................................................................................................................
 
Sehun POV
 
Hurmm...not bad.What I knew about her is she good at cooking.I heard abeoji has said that she has her own cafe.What about I come to her cafe?As a customers or husbands?I want to see if she would admit I'm her husband or just a customers.I look forward to it.I think I should go to work right now.
__________________________________________________________________
 
Seohyun helps her worker to cook and bake.She always kind to them eventhough she is an owner of the cafe.She also has invited them to her marriage ceremony but they couldn't come so they don't know what her husbands looks like.She always chats with her worker that is sooyoung,yuri,
taeyeon and sunny.Sometimes her friends comes to her cafe and chats with them.Seohyun friends is yoona,tiffany and hyoyeon.Today,her friends came to her cafe and chats with her and her worker.They asking her if her marriage life is fun.Seohyun answering them with a force smile.She can't tell them that her husbands is the worst person she ever met in her life.
 
Sooyoung ask seohyun about her husband"Is he very good looking?".Seohyun answer her"Just average".Actually seohyun thinks that sehun is good looking but she denied it.She don't want to talk about her marriage.Then,yuri ask her"Seohyun..we really like to see your husband.Can't you bring your husband here?We wonder who he is."Seohyun makes unbelievable faces.Why she has to bring sehun to meet her friends.She answer it calmly" He always busy with his work so I don't think he can meet all of you."After that,they talking about their life.
 
Suddenly,they saw a man with black suit entered the cafe.Seohyun was very suprised by sehun present.What would she do?Is sehun going to meet her as her husbands?