Accepted

Life Without You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Accepting

Sehun’s POV

I accepted your time; when you would follow me around like my own personal puppy and when you wanted to cuddle up with me in our bed together to watch movies.

I accepted your happiness; when I would take you out to get bubble tea at any time of the day, when I would help you pick out clothes behind the cordi-noona’s backs, and when Tao and Baekhyun would bring you back home from shopping with Kris’s credit card.

I accepted your sadness; when fans called you “cute” and you wanted to prove you were as manly as me, when the power would go out and you cried against my chest until it came back on, and when you felt like you didn’t hit a note well enough for your skills.

I accepted your loyalty; when Minseok hyung would flirt with you to make Jongdae hyung jealous, you wouldn’t push it too far because of my feelings.

I accepted your love; when you would lay beside me after a hard day’s work and massage my shoulders and back for me, when you would help me with my Mandarin when I couldn’t get something right, and when you would whisper in my ear on stage about how excited you were to be performing again.

I accepted your beauty; how your skin was fair as silk and your hair never seemed to mess up no matter how many times I ran my fingers through it, how your thin lips fit perfectly against mine and your tongue always gave in to me when we kissed.

I accepte

Please log in to read the full chapter