Missing

Life Without You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Missing

Luhan’s POV

I miss your voice; telling me that you loved me, day in and day out.

I miss your warmth; being held against your chest and laying beside you.

I miss your laughter; when the members would get into “lover quarrels” and we would sit back and laugh at them together until our sides hurt.

I miss your taste; how we would kiss each other after drinking bubble tea and the flavors mixed perfectly.

I miss your love; the way you would protect me from cameras, the way you would pout when I wouldn’t tell you my problems, and the way you would get jealous every time Minseok hyung got a little “too close for comfort”.

I miss your happiness; when you would smile in the practice room beside me thinking I didn’t know you were watching me and when I told you I wanted to have a day off to watch movies in bed.

I miss your sadness; when Jongin wouldn’t play video games with you and when Kyungsoo didn’t let you lounge around on the couch with me.

I miss your intelligence; when you would outsmart Chanyeol at something and make Baekhyun even more fired up at him.

I miss your stupidity; when you would forget a minor detail about our schedule and had to ask Suho to remind you.

Overall, I miss YOU. Everything about you makes me miss our times together. You’re in my mind 24/7 and I hate how I can never say that “it was you and me” doing things to

Please log in to read the full chapter