PREVIEW

Blissful Seconds.

Subin sat still on her bed, listening to the laughter echoed from the room next to her. 3 days she've been listening to the same sound, adding more pain she''s been holding all along. 

The first day she was shocked to see the front door open and to be greeted by the disturbing scene of her husband and the unknown guest both clinging to each other. Subin was at the kitchen preparing for dinner and as soon as she heard the door open, she quickly went to the front to welcome Sehun. 

Her already broken heart now had shattered to pieces.

 

Sehun had warned her before before their contract marriage.

"I'm already in a relationship. This marriage is just for a show plus to satisfy that old man wish. As no feeling's attached, you won't mind I bring my girlfriend to my house won't you? N'ah...I don't care if you mind or not." Sehun smirked, completely enjoyed the startled look Subin was giving him. He can't wait to torture his soon-to-be-5-month's-wife after she snatched his future away from him. He know that it's not Subin who wanted the marriage to happen,but the fact that Subin accepted their grandfather's will left him no choice but to agree to it too.

Now he's enjoying his marriage life, with his 'beloved' wife as the maid for him, and his girlfriend as the 'legit' wife to him. As long as his grandfather's didn't know, he's good as he is. Mr and Mrs Oh already know about Sehun and Hyejin;s relationship, even approved it after their son's marriage. Like Sehun, they're just waiting for Sehun and Subin's contract to end and to resume back the already planned next-step of Sehun and Hyejin.

Subin is a no one. Nobody. No important position in any big Korean company like Hyejin. No entitlement received like Hyejin who already had her Doctorate at the age of 24. Not even the daughter of any influenced people within the community, while their preferred one is the one like whom will raise the name of the Oh's family later when they get married.

 

Subin laid down on her bed, tired of the silent tears that had been flowing down her cheeks nonstop for hours. She never know that Sehun will actually do the thing he warned before, just thought it as a way for her to disagree to the will but...

 

3 months.

3 months she need to bear with it.

 

 

 

*          *          *

Sorry for the late update (like 2 months). This is just the preview and the chapters will be updated soon. 

 

So how was it? Comment and upvote. Thankyou! ^__^