BBQ Reunion

The Taste of the Future

Title : The Taste of the Future; BBQ Reunion
Author : AechaPark
Words count : 1317     
Genre : Family, Romance, Fluff



“Com’on Otouchan~ You need to get up, Hansol Oppa and Aecha will be here in less than an hour! You need to get up!!” Daichi whined at her lazy bum husband. Being married with a Japanese idol was never easy, getting a few free days on his busy schedule was something that they always looked forward to. So when the day had finally come, Daichi couldn’t help but to be excited on this. She invited her friend-slash-sister-in-law (by heart) and her family to spend some quality time on their house. She always dreamt of having a barbeque party with Aecha and her family, because the two wives love the grilled pork, and the Ji family would stay for a few days in Japan for holidays and bonding time.

“I need to be awake by the mighty power of your kisses, kaachan” Yuta pouted his lips, asking for his morning kiss from his beloved wife.
“You’ll get one once you’re up! Now com’on! Get your out of bed” Daichi got up on bed only to be pulled back in Yuta’s arms.
Yuta grinned, “but I needed my morning popo’s from my very beautiful wife!!” he smothered wet kisses on his wife as Daichi tried to suppress her giggles.
“KAASAAAAAAAAAAN! TOOOOOOSAAAAAAN!!!” Two adorable kids opened the door, screaming and giggling as they run inside their parent’s bedroom. “Shiho, Ryohei, careful!” Daichi called out as their kids jump into the bed.
“Okaasan~ Otosan~ Let’s get ready! Hea and Byulie are coming!!” They said simultaneously as they settled down between the two love birds.
“That’s Oneechan and Oniisan for the two of you.” Daichi pointed out. “See, Your kids are excited! Let’s go twins” Daichi smirked at Yuta and stood out of the bed. She ushered the twins out of the bedroom and asked them to wash up. “Yu-chan you really need to get up!” she called out as soon as she was out of the room.
Yuta groaned but obeyed his wife. He got out of bed and fixed it, he made sure that the bed was nicely done before getting inside the bathroom to wash up. Yuta knew Daichi hated it when the bed was undone, and so he made sure she wont’t get mad at him.

‘Ding dong ding’ “Shi-chan! THEY’RE HERE!! THEY’RE HERE!!” Ryohei’s shrilling voice echoed throughout the living room as he excitedly stood up and dashed towards his mother who was opening the door.

“Careful kids” Daichi never failed to make sure that her bundle of fluffs were being careful.
“HEA-NEECHAN!!! HANBYULLIE-NIISAN!!!” the kids energetically called out as the new set of twins came in.
Aecha embraced Daichi as she stepped in the house “Aww. They’re all excited! How are you?” she smiled happily as they came inside.
“Welcome~ I’ve been busy taking care of the two, and still working freelance. You look nice, how’s Korean life?” The two wives continued chatting while they prepared snacks for the kids who were busy playing blocks inside Shiho and Ryohei’s room.


“How’s your flight Hyung?” Yuta asked as he unloaded the luggage out off the family van Hansol rented on their stay in Japan. 4 days stay at the Nakamoto household and 4 days in a hotel in Tokyo. The Ji twins loved Mickey Mouse, so Hansol wanted his kids to visit Disney Land in Tokyo. But Aecha wanted to visit the Universal Studio in Osaka more than Disney Land. She loved Harry Potter, so her real agenda –except seeing the Nakamoto’s- was to actually see universal studio.
“It wasn’t as tiring as I thought It would be. The kids are pretty much sleeping the whole time, but once we landed, they turn into 2 rolling pandas. They’re so excited meeting your kids.” The two laughed softly as they made their way inside the house.
The two couples chatted like they usually did, catching up like old times and teasing each other like they were still in their early 20’s.
At eleven o’clock, the two wives started preparing the foods, while the husbands were setting up the grille for the barbeque. It was an open secret for the families that barbeque was one of the most favorite dishes of Aecha, so Daichi requested it specially.
“Naynay, Can we go play po outside?” The adorable Hea in her cute pig tails asked her mommy. Aecha liked to be called in a traditional Filipino way and she taught her kids to use the “po and opo”. She also exposed them to the Filipino culture since she come home to the Philippines a lot of the times. “Sure darling, just be careful and don’t get too dirty, we’ll eat lunch soon” the worry wart mother said while chopping tomatoes.

-

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~” a loud screech coming from the outside was heard and the two mothers immediately abandoned what they were doing.

“Tatay!! Tatay!! Hwaa hwaa hwaa~” Hanbyul was crying because he got a scrape on his knees while running around in the backyard. He was a bit clumsy, like his mother. She always tripped even though she was just walking or running around a solid ground. That was how clumsy she was, and that was exactly her little boy was like.

Hansol carried his little guy and cradle him a little bit; he was laughing a little but at the same time feeling bad. Hanbyul didn't usually cry over small wounds like this, but he guessed that Hanbyul must have been embarrassed with his playmates, so he cried.
“What happened?” Aecha rushed over the father and son to check Hanbyul. She examined the wound and ran back to the house to retrieve the medi-kit she had on her bag. She always made sure to have at least a band-aid, an antiseptic, a cotton, and medicines on her bag because ‘you may never know what will happen, so it’s better if you’re ready’ as what she'd say. 

“Is Byullie-niisan gonna to be okay, Uncle?” Shiho asked in a sweet like candy voice.
“of course, Shi-chan. Byullie-niisan is strong” Setting down the boy who finally calmed down, Hansol grinned at his son. “Right Hanbyul?” he patted his son’s head and the latter smiled and nodded.
“Let’s play again!” The ever energetic Hea jumped as she held her brother’s hand. She had the energy of a pup that ran around and wouldn’t easily get tired. As soon as Aecha was done cleaning the wound and kissed it, Hanbyul quickly walked with his sister and cousins to the mat and play with them. Kids would always be kids, playing even after getting hurt.
“Your Kid scared me back there” Yuta nudged Hansol as they continued to grill the pork. “I thought he’ll throw tantrums.”
Hansol smirked and continue to load some coal on the grille “Hahaha, he’s probably embarrassed, he was not usually like that.” 
-
“Kids~ Let’s eat!” Daichi called out the kids who were playing on the mat and talking like they were already young adults.
The kids ran and then sat down on the bench side by side while their fathers were filling up their plates.
“Hanbyul?” The oldest among the kids nodded and held his sister and Ryohei’s hand.
“Papa God, thank you for the food and thank you for auntie and uncle for letting us play with Ryo-chan and Shi-chan. Thank you for always loving us and giving us yummy foods. We love you Papa God” as Hanbyul ended the prayer, the kids immediately dug in to the foods in front of them. 
Luckily, the weather was sunny that the kids could really enjoy the day out. It was pleasant to see that the two families were enjoying their holidays and having fun while it lasted, because after this they knew that the busy and city life would begin again. And they were not sure when would they have the time to have this kind of day again.
--

The Taste of the Future is a vision and head cannon of Daichi and Arizza.
No hate comments coz, WE DON”T CARE!!
Watch Daichi Marry Yuta and Watch Aecha Marry Hansol <3 XD