Chapter II

I Like It

The sun shone through the cracks of dark blue curtains, dimly lighting the room interior. Peaceful breathing could be heard under the thick blankets. The alarm rang right beside Mingyu’s left ear. Feeling irritated, Mingyu tried to sit up to turn the blazing alarm off.

 

That’s when he felt heavy arms entangled on his torso, restricting his movement. But Mingyu could care less about that right now. What he truly felt was the nausea in the pit of his stomach making it's way up.

 

Mingyu jolted up from his bed and ran straight to the bathroom, not paying attention to the slender figure that was woken up due to his sudden movement. He didn't bother to close the bathroom door, or rather, didn’t have time to. Whatever material he consumed the day before had flowed out from his mouth. After a couple minutes later, he stood up after flushing the vomit down the toilet bowl.

 

Dazed, Mingyu walked out of his bathroom. What on earth had he drank last night? And just how many was it? He could feel the immense headache pounding on the back of his head before he slowly laid down on the floor, not wanting to move.

 

“you know babe, you should really get some aspirin,” Mingyu heard a deep voice call out. He didn't recall sharing the apartment with someone else.

Mingyu looked up. He saw a slender man, ed shirt, long white sleeves ending just above his knuckles, black shorts revealing pale legs. Pearl white teeth visible underneath the sweetest smile.

 

And Mingyu screamed. He sat on the floor and screamed.

 

“Whoa whoa, please don’t scream, why are you screaming? Hey, hey its alright, I don’t bite,” The man stood up and walked towards Mingyu. Well the screams did stop. He looked into the man's eyes, still unable to recall the events of last night. After moments of silence, Mingyu screamed again.

 

“WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM,”

“Wow, Mingyu, you seriously don’t remember last night?” The man replied with the iest smirk Mingyu ever saw.

“Jeon Wonwoo, bartender, any hints?” He said while the smirk stayed on his face. Looking at Mingyu who was even more confused, he scrunched his nose and smiled.

Mingyu looked at his torso, confused. He never slept before so where was his shirt?

“You practically begged me to come home with you, desperately saying you want more that mere kisses,” Wonwoo was having fun.
“You were on the top of your lungs last night and you don’t remember a thing?” He continued.

 

Mingyu screamed.
Again.

 

Wonwoo laughed whole heartedly at this. Mingyus’ gaped mouth, widened eyes and scrunched eyebrows here the funniest thing Wonwoo had seen in his moderately boring life.

 

“Okay, okay, stop screaming. That didn't really happen last night don’t worry,” The black haired said, wiping tears from his eyes due to laughing so hard.

Mingyu stopped and looked at Wonwoo, the relief in his eyes were barely unnoticeable.

“So we didn’t… do the.. do…..,” was all he could muster up. Somehow he felt like he didn’t mind doing intimate things with the other man. He seemed y. Wait what was he thinking?

“Sadly we didn’t?” Wonwoo replied as he pouted.

“Then what are you doing here…,”

“Well for one thing, you were absolutely drunk last night. You couldn't have survived driving home alone,” He explained. “And as for the other, you were ranting on and on about paying 3 months worth of rent,”

Mingyu remembered at least some of last night's events as he listened to Wonwoo’s mesmerizing voice.

“And I said I wanted someone to move with me so I could split the cost in half?,” Mingyu recalled, sounding more like a question than statement.

“Yep.”

“Ah.”

 


“I think we should introduce ourselves, no? The only thing we know about each other are our names.” Wonwoo began.

“Right, um, okay I'll start,” Mingyu replied.

“Kim Mingyu, 20, medical student, 2nd year, overall good grades,”
“Good looks too,” Interrupted Wonwoo. Mingyu’s cheek flushed red. Wait, why is he blushing? Okay ignore that.

“Where was I? Oh, good grades, no money no job,” Mingyu finished with a grin.

It was Wonwoo’s turn.
“My name is Jeon Wonwoo, 21 years old from Changwon. I may not look like it but I'm majoring in architecture. I'm already at my third year in Pledis University,”

You know, Mingyu had never been more lost at words before meeting this man. He thought the guy was something along the lines of an uneducated drunkard that wanted to get in Mingyu’s pants. Not that Mingyu would mind. He was just…. Surprised.

“I guess we go to the same university. And that you're my sunbae….. I think Hyung suits better don’t you think? Wonwoo Hyung?”

“Hmmm… whatever floats your boats baby,” Wonwoo smirked.
His voice was so deep and y Mingyu thought he would let out inappropriate noises so he kept silent. Wonwoo, not bothered by the heavy silence at all, kept locking his eyes with Mingyu’s light brown ones, never breaking his gaze.

 

After what felt like ages, Mingyu managed to break the heavy air.
“So, what now?”

“Beats me. It is your house, babe,” Wonwoo replied, smirking yet again. Mingyu swore he felt like melting right there on the spot.

“And you're okay staying here? I mean the payment isn't so little,” Mingyu asked.

“Don't know. Been wanting to move for a while now, I guess. I have a nice waged job so why the not,” Wonwoo shrugged.

“Okay…. Uh maybe I should show you around?”

“Sure,"

 

And so Mingyu showed Wonwoo around his condominium. On where each door led to, where the appliances were placed and where Wonwoo would be sleeping at. But Wonwoo was sure he'd end up back in the brunette’s room. He liked Mingyu’s room.

 

After the tour, Mingyu set a pair of his jogger pants and an oversized T-shirt and sweater on the counter, with the addition of smaller boxers. He assumed Wonwoo was quite small on size. On top of the pile of clothes was a spotless white towel.

 

“I’m guessing you didn't bring any change of clothes so you can borrow mine. Since its still thhe middle of January I thought you might want something warm, I think it’s a little bit oversized though,” the taller male said, smiling sheepishly.

“Thanks, that’s very nice of you,” Wonwoo smiled back. “Not to mention very cute. What happened to hot kisser stranger from last night,”

“Oh hush,” Mingyu looked away.

Wonwoo let out a deep chuckle. Genuinely expressing his amusement on watching Mingyu’s cute and shy little antics.

“Okay then, excuse me while I take a nice warm shower. No peeking okay?” with that Wonwoo left Mingyu for the bathroom.

And Mingyu? Well Mingyu was thinking about Wonwoo in the shower. It took immense will power to prevent himself from marching straight into the bathroom to join the ebony haired man.