Chapter I

I Like It

Mingyu was drunk. Mingyu was broke, near homeless and absolutely drunk. He had been sitting alone at the end of the bar table for roughly 2 and a half hours. 2 and a half hours drinking  liquor shot after shot. Mumbling an incoherent  story that happened a little while ago. Little did Mingyu know that the bartender had been mixing a little bit of something else after the 4th drink.

 

 

Kim Mingyu was practically blessed by rich parents. He lived a happy life childhood, got spoiled and grew up to be a brat. Never did he have any problems when it came to money.

 

At the age of 18, Mingyu proposed his parents let him live alone while attending university. As surprised as his parents was, they agreed and let him rent a condominium just a block away from campus. Of course, all expenses would be dealt by his parents.

 

It was Thursday, January 14th on Mingyu's 2nd year of college. 4 pm. As usual Mingyu was walking homr after a long day of lecture.  The day had gone too slow for Mingyu's liking and he just wants to have a long shower and relax. He thought it would be just another ordinary day. But alas fate had other plans.He saw a  knocking harshly on the wooden door of his home.

 

"Excuse me, can I help you with something?" Mingyu said as he approached.

"Yes, I'm looking for Mr. Kim Mingyu," The black haired man replied. Mingyu looked at the man's tag hanging from his blazer. Choi Seungcheol? Isn't that the building's manager?

"Uh yeah thats me," Mingyu replied, confused. "Let's take this inside." Mingyu opened the lock of his condominium and offered Manager Seungcheol to follow him inside, letting him sit on the living room couch.

 

The hotel manager gave Mingyu a red folder containing... bills? Mingyu was beyond confused.

"Mr. Kim, as you can see on the paper, your rent is 3 months due. It pains me to tell you that you  will have to move out from this building if you do not pay 9 million won by the end of February," Seungcheol said, no emotions visible on his face.

 

There was cold silence for 2 minutes. Seungcheol staring at Mr. Kim's dropped jaw. Mingyu had been listening to every word the manager had said. He was shocked to the bone. Had his father forgot to pay the rent? Unbelievable.

 

"Well then Mr. Kim, have a nice day. I will be excusing myself," with that, Seungcheol left the room, leaving Mingyu alone with his mouth agape. What just happened?

 

Some time after Mingyu snapped out of his daze, he ran straight for his phone. All of this has got to be a mistake. At least that's what he thought.

 

“Hello?” a man answered from the other side of the call.

“dad? Yeah it's me, Mingyu.”

“Oh what's the problem son?”

“Uhh where do I start. Oh. Yeah. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T PAID 3 MONTHS WORTH OF MY APARTMENT RENT?” Mingyu practically screamed at his phone

“Ah. I guessed you heard,”

“what do you mean ‘I heard’ I gotta move out if we don’t pay their 9 million won,”

“You see son, we have a problem,”

 

As Mingyu’s father explained that the Kim Corporation went bankrupt, he felt his jaw drop the second time. And as his mother explained he had to pay the debt and his university tuition by himself, he had fallen to the floor.

 

Fast forward to following Friday night. Mingyu was still beyond devastated. How could he pay off the debt and still have to pay his tution? He never had a job before. He could manage living on his own, being a great cook and a well organized young man. But working was absolutely different.

 

Knowing he would regret this decision later, Mingyu went to nearby club to erase his mind of the situation. A little drink couldn’t hurt, could it? Perhaps it didn't, but it did give him more than one surprise. A little something to help him with his economic crisis. And a little something that would change his life forever.

 

Mingyu was probably on his 10th shot of liquor when the slender bartender was sitting down, facing Mingyu from across the table. Head supported by his pale hands as both his elbows rested on the bar, listening to every mumbled sentence that came out from Mingyu’s lovely, perked, peach lips.

 

The bar had emptied out as the clock reached 2 am. Mingyu was still there, of course but so was the bartender. Denying the fact that he had to pay off debts, he stayed. And at his 16th shot, He undoubtedly did not notice that he was speaking above whisper, above his usual mumbles. Although mildly incoherent, said bartender heard every word that the brunette in front of him had said. He wasn't even slightly annoyed by the action, rather, he found I very interesting.

 

“Ugh someone should move with me already.. Then I wouldn't have to deal with this alone,” Mingyu said. Though it was more a slur than said. Slumping down the bar table, he groaned for the 11th time this hour.

“I could do that,” The bartender said. The sly smirk never leaving his beautiful, pale face.

 

And Mingyu swore he just heard the voice of a diety. How deep, dark and alluring it was. Raising his head from the table, Mingyu looked at the man that sat across him. Messy, black hair framing the outlines of his face. Scrunched up slender nose, rosey lips and eyes so dark it felt like staring at an endless abyss. All beautifully laid on top of his pale skin. Sharp and agonizingly intimidating. Oh how Mingyu felt like he had just saw something god had sculpted himself.

 

“Am I dead?” Was all Mingyu could muster up to say aloud.

“I don't think so, why you ask,” The bartender furrowed his eyebrows. He chuckled as he looked at Mingyu, exposing pearl white teeth.

 

“Because I'm seeing an angel right in front of me. Why else would something so beautiful help someone so worthless,” Mingyu had managed to keep that thought sealed in his mind though. He just stayed silent for more than mere seconds, staring deeply and the bartender’s mesmerising orbs.

 

“wha? Oh. Will you? Will you really do that? Move in with me? But I'm a stranger, wait, you're a stranger to me. How can I trust you wont do terrible things? Why am I asking so many questions?,” the brunette blabbered on about as the bartender smiled at his cute actions.

 

After a few more slurred sentences, Mingyu felt warm, plump lips on the edge of his own. Oh how it tasted like the sweetest wine Mingyu ever tasted. Wait. What? Did the bartender kiss him? Is this okay? Well Mingyu didn’t mind. He leaned in, closing the remaining gap between the two young men, hence deepening the kiss. Mingyu felt his lips being nudged by the forceful tongue of the bartender. Realizing the other's intentions, he gaped his mouth slightly, letting the bartender’s forceful tongue roaming the insides of his mouth. Curious, Mingyu bit the other's lower lip, earning a deep groan. Hell, Mingyu could get used to this.

 

Minutes after, as their lungs were deprived of oxygen, they pulled away. Lips red, swollen, gasping for air. And they smiled at eachother. And once again Mingyu swore he saw God's most beautiful creation.

 

The night went on, the bartender introduced himself as Jeon Wonwoo after 5 more hot make out sessions andd the bar closed. Wonwoo, being the sober one out of the two offered to take Mingyu home, saying they could pick up Mingyu’s Mercedes the day after.

 

Arriving at the building, Wonwoo had to carry Mingyu on his back. Apparently Mingyu had fallen asleep right after 5 minutes inside the vehicle. It was a good thing Wonwoo had asked the address, floor and room number of Mingyu’s property in those short 5 minutes. Wonwoo had to admit, Mingyu was beyond heavy. And he wondered how much does this giant of a human being eat.

 

Wonwoo tried to wake Mingyu up as they got to Mingyu’s door. To his surprise, the giant woke up from his sleep, jumped down from Wonwoo’s back, unlocked the door and stood beside it. Doing all the said things while his eyes are still perfectly shut. Wonwoo smiled and followed Mingyu inside.

 

“nnn.. you can sleep in my beeddd” Mingyu mumbled, making his way into the comfort of his room.

 

Wonwoo followed the brunette inside, taking a quick look of the dark room before landing eyes on the tall figure in midway removing his shirt and jeans. He couldnt help but stare at Mingyu's well built and toned abdomen.

"I'm going to like this a whole lot," Said the raven haired, gaze never leaving the taller man in front of him.

 

Wonwoo eventually snapped out as he realized Mingyu was fast asleep under the blankets of his bed, intentionally leaving just enough space for wonwoo to crawl in and sleep with him. And so he did. Positioning himself next the owner of the room, Wonwoo took in Mingyu’s face one more time. Admiring how his lashes gently lay on his face and how his lips look as he sleeps. Gently wishing the brunette goodnight, Wonwoo followed him into deep sleep as he expected the events of tonight to change his life forever.

 


aaaaand thats the first chapter. I hope this isnt too cliche....

i wonder what mingyu would say after he wakes up, hm?