1/1

Will you accept my gift?

(Late) Valentines day oneshot(?) Drabble (?) who knows what this is… anyway onwards!


 

 

Youngjae was just relaxing on the sofa reading a book, when suddenly there was a giant oaf smothering him.

"Daehyun you fat , get off of me!" Youngjae grumbled beneath the pile of limbs.

He was not feeling particularly comfortable with the armpit stuffed in his face. All he could smell was Daehyun's (manly) sweat and he could even feel the prickly stubiness of his unshaven armpit hair.

"But you, Yoo, are in for a treat!"

"Yah Daehyun, I don't care if you think it's funny I will never ever your armpit again, and I definetly do not consider that a 'treat'." Youngjae sighed as he once again tried to pull away from his bandmate. 

"Jae baby, you know that's not what I meant" Daehyun pouted using a voice with an excessive amount of aegyo.

"Then what did you mean and-seriously Daehyun, you're bothering me right now! I was reading about Peeta's unreciprocated love, and I would like to know how it ends." Daehyun made a face in response and turned his head toward Youngjae's.

"Babe, that's been out for forever now, and… you've already seen the movies." Youngjae huffed loudly and pushed Daehyun's to shove him off his lap.

But because Youngjae's arms are less huge and muscly and y than Daehyun's, he failed at this.

"Seriously though my cute little dongsaeng, I just want to hug and squish and cuddle my little Jae bear! Gaah you're so soft and cute!" As Daehyun was busy flailing around squeezing and commenting on the younger's 'cuteness', Youngjae was rolling his eyes and mentally counting how long this attack would last.

"Jae… I lub you so much" Daehyun mumbled as he nuzzled into Youngjae's neck.

Youngjae was trying really hard to think of a reason why Daehyun was being so overly affectionate to him and clinging onto him like a Koala bear, but easily got distracted thinking about what he might eat for dinner. Maybe he would order a pizza…

Daehyun held his arms around Youngjae's waist and lifted the latter to sit him on his lap. He then proceeded to squeeze him as tight as possible, and leave quick kisses across the younger's cheeks.

"Youngjae baby, I love your cheeks. Both sets. They're so cute and soft and squishy." Youngjae mentally flipped the older off for commenting on his at such a sweet moment, and contemplated calling for help. But he quickly shot the idea down because he kind of liked all of the attention he was being given.

Often times Youngjae felt unspeacial next to his bandmates who always seemed to have more fansigns and websites dedicated to them.

Daehyun for example was well known for, of course, his talented vocals, but also for his visuals.

Youngjae used to hate his own body after they first debuted and fans took a particularly unflattering photo showing his baby fat. 

Daehyun had always been very fit and Youngjae was jealous of that. From his arms to his legs to his chest, Daehyuns body was all made up of attractive muscles and y puffy lips. (Seriously though, sometimes they would get so swollen they were all you would be able to notice) 

The younger never felt selfconscious about his looks until Daehyun had joined the group. It was almost like a constant subconscious battle of who was better between them. Youngjae vs Daehyun. Who will win?

So he started to eat less and excercise more. He would always join the other members if they were on their way to the gym, and he would sneakily avoid eating breakfast and lunch whenever possible. But now look at him. He's lost his baby fat and even gained muscle.

Whatever it takes in the kpop industry.

Youngjae was just starting to enjoy and reciprocate Daehyuns hug, (smother?)when the older loosened his hold on Youngjae's waist and pushed his shoulders to keep him at arms length.

"Youngjae Babo, why are you so stupid?"

This made the younger boy very very confused. Daehyun was literally just hanging all over Youngjae and giving him compliments, but now apparently Youngjae is stupid?!?

During the time that Youngjae was pondering the olders words, Daehyun had slid sneakily (it wasn't that sneaky but Youngjae was too far off in his own world at that point) out of Youngjae's hold, and ran straight to the kitchen to grab something important.

Youngjae, finally noticing Daehyuns disappearance, surveyed his surroundings, once, twice and on the third time successfully forgot why he was looking around like a foolish owl. He noticed his book and thought 'ah ha that must've been what I was looking for!' And soon he was entranced in a tragic love triangle story once again. (Because we all know the 'Hunger Games' is obviously a love story)

Daehyun walked casually around the kitchen sniffing in all the delicious smelling food choices they had. He swaggered over to the fridge, (cause you know, he's gotta show he's got game) and made some unnecessarily dramatic sounds as he opened the door. He then proceeded to make a sandwich and then exit the kitchen.

"Youngjae Babo, where are you?" Daehyun sang out. He noticed the person he was looking for sitting on the sofa reading the same book as earlier, again.

"Really, Youngjae? Is that book so important that you can't even look at-hey-hey Youngjae-Youngjae please look at me!" Daehyun begged.

"What do you want Daehyun? I was just reading about Peeta's unrecipr-ocated love yes I know" Daehyun finished.

"But Babo, guess what day it is?"

Oh no. Was Daehyun one of those people who kept track of every single anniversary possible in a relationship? They hadn't been dating that long but he couldn't think of any spectacular anniversary worthy moments they could've had. He tried to think of a way to answer vaguely but clear enough that Daehyun wouldn't suspect he had no idea. 

'Oh it' he thought.

He didnt even know what the date was, how was he supposed to know a stupid anniversary.

With Youngjae's long pause, and weird expression, (it was his thinking face) Daehyun assumed Youngjae had no idea what he was talking about.

"Youngjae honey, don't hurt yourself from thinking too hard. It's valentines day, my valentine" Youngjae was relieved Daehyun didn't seem mad but quickly felt bad remembering he had not gotten anything for his boyfriend on Valentines day.

"Jae… it's okay if you forgot, you can just do me a couple favours to make up for it" Youngjae nodded enthusiasctily.

"Liiiiiiiiike how you're going to pay for our dinner date tonight" Youngjae once again nodded enthusiasctily.

"What's wrong Jae bear? You can't speak anymore?" Daehyun laughed as he slowly slid to sit down beside his younger boyfriend on the tan coloured sofa. 

Youngjae just smiled in response.

"We'll Jae, here's your gift from me" Daehyun stood up and pulled the key he had collected from the kitchen counter earlier out of his pocket and handed it to the other boy. Youngjae looked at the key that had a small heart engraved on it before glancing back up to Daehyun.

"…it's the key to my heart" Youngjae widened his eyes and burst out laughing at Daehyuns cheesy line.

"and my apartment." At that, Youngjae stopped laughing and violently jumping around smacking things (because that's a weird habit he does when he finds something hilarious)

"Are…you serious? You want me to move in?" Now Daehyun was the one nodding like an idiot.

"I really love you and we've been friends for a while and lets be real, you practically live here anyway and I just…well will you? Please?"

"Of course I will Daehyunnie! I really love you too" Youngjae smushed himself into Daehyuns chest and held on tightly thinking about how, soon they would be sharing a bed like a married couple would. 

Daehyun pulled the boy in as close as he could, and left quick kisses all over his boyfriends face, ending with his lips resting on the crown of Youngjae's head.

"Also… for that other favour we were talking about earlier…"

Daehyun leaned down to say in the younger's ear.

"…I want you to call me hyung."