Part 1

Forty Minutes

"Oh crap, mom’s gonna kill me."

Yes ____, you can totally bus on your own in an unfamiliar area, good job.  I had told my mom that my friend was going to give me a ride home from his house, so that way, I could stay over longer.  Buuut, I was really just going to bus home myself.  Smart move, kid.  Now you're lost in who knows where.  Ugh, I hate transfers.

And so, here I am, walking aimlessly in this neighbourhood that I've never been in.  Maybe I’ll find a 7eleven or something and tell my mom that we stopped for a slurpee, but then my friend's uncle got into a freak accident downtown and is calling out for him.  And the only way he's going to live is if he gets my friend's necklace that has a secret pill that was passed on from his great-great-great grandfather.  Yep.  Foolproof plan right there.  It'll totally work.

Hahaha . . . .  Oh geez, who are you kidding.  You are 100% dead.  That is . . . unless you actually try to come up with a legitimate plan.  Hmm . . . Well, for one thing, mom has no idea where my friend’s house is, so maybe I can just wait on the front porch of some random house and call her to pick me up cause my friend had an emergency to go to!  Like his uncle being in a freak accident!  BAM!  Wait . . .  Okay, maybe I’ll leave that freak accident part out.  Heh . . . I guess I’ll just call her now.

“Oh no . . . are you kidding me.”  I have no more money left on my phone.

Well no, that’s not true, I have fifteen cents.  Fifteen fracking cents.  All that can get me is a text back saying that my account is not sufficient to complete my call.  Stupid prepaid phones.

This really is not my day.  How the heck am I going to get home now . . .  I’m dead.  Oh so, so dead.  Or maybe . . . I can knock on some stranger’s door and ask if I could borrow their phone?  People are nice, right?  They’re friendly, good citizens of the country.  My life won’t turn into some horror movie as I unexpectedly get dragged into their house and get chopped into a dozen pieces . . .  Oh gosh, what are you doing ____.  Calm yourself!

Oh hey, there’s someone at the end of the street raking the leaves.  He looks about my age, although I can’t really tell from where I am right now.  I’ll just continue to casually walk along the street . . . maybe I can catch a glimpse of how he looks.

 

“Wow, I really need to start working out.”  I flex my arms, sore from raking the leaves, and look at them.

That, or I really need to get some actual rest, I’ve been so busy lately.  Oh crap, there’s someone walking on the street, and they’re coming closer.  They didn’t see me flexing my arms, did they?

 

Whew, okay.  He does look around my age.  And he does not look like he would me or cut me up into pieces.  In fact, holy crap is he cute.

His skin is porcelain white, and looks as soft as a baby’s.

Heh, I think I have a for guys with baby faces.  And wow,

his lips are the perfect shade of pink and they stick out a little, like he’s pouting.  His collarbone is showing because of the v-neck he’s wearing

. . . . omigaaaah . . . .

 

 

 


Annyounghaseyo!  Thank you so so sooo much for taking time out of your busy day to read my first fanfic!  'Tis much appreciated!  Sooo, did you like it?  :3