Tiring Day

Tragedy Since We've Met

-snores- "Yoon Bomi! Wake up right now!" I heard Mrs. Jung yell as she bangs a book on my desk. 

"Ah...why..I'm still tired.." I mumbled, still half asleep.. 

" Read what it says on page 20" Mrs. Jung requested. 

"Water is the most...im. por. tant....thing....for....." I started to say, then feeling tired, I fell back asleep. 

I could hear the classroom start to giggle and laugh. 

"Yoon Bomi! Stand up and go to the back of the room and raise your hands right now." Mrs. Jung said fiercely. 

"Aish...." I said in a low tone of voice. "Yes, Mrs. Jung" I quickly said and got up. I walked pass to desks to the back of the classroom and put my hands above my head, making fists. 

I looked at the clock. 10 more minutes until class is over. 

-sigh- "I wanna go home" I thought to myself. 

I had stayed up until 2 in the morning playing games, I regret doing that. I had thought it was a Saturday when it was a Sunday night. With only 4 hours of sleep, I didn't have enough energy for the day. 

I looked up at the clock. 7 more minutes.

"Psk!" I heard Chorong whisper from the desk to the left of me. "Why do you look so dead?" Chorong asked, worried. 

"I didn't have enough sleep" I whispered back. "I thought it was a Saturday night yesterday" I continued. 

Unable to keep my hands up any longer, I rested my hand on my head secretly so The teacher wouldn't notice. I then looked up at the clock. 3 more minutes. "Fighting Bomi, you could do this" I encouraged myself. I waited, with only 3 minutes left. 

I then looked up and somehow my eyes were dragged towards Luhan. He's always been quiet in the classroom. He only talks to his group of friends. Somehow I found myself staring at him, with no particular reason. It was just something. Something mysterious. 

-Ring! Ring! Ring!- The bell had rung, interfering with my thoughts.  "Bomi, you may stop now" I heard Mrs. Jung say, giving me permission. 

"Finally!" I said to myself has I put my hands down in relief. "Only 1 more hour of school left" I thought to myself. "I could do this." 

I walked down the hall to get to my last class of the day. Gym. -sigh- " Gym. My worst enemy today. I feel so tired." 

~~~

I went into the girls locker room and changed. "Omo. The gym clothes feel so comfy..I just wanna sleep." I whined. I just wanted the day to end. I left the girls locker room and went into the gym. 

"Okay! Today's the usual routine! 5 minutes of running, 3 minutes of walking. Repeat. In total should be 20 minutes of running, and 12 minutes of walking. Ready...Go!" Mr. Kim yelled. 

"Why..." I thought to myself. I forgot it was fitness today! Aish..." Pouting and in a lazy state, I started jogging.

~~~

-panting- -whistle blows- "Stop!" Yelled Mr. Kim.

I stopped, and put my hands down to where my knees were and rested. Taking deep breaths, I walked over to where Mr. Kim was. 

"We have 30 minutes of class left, since we're almost done with the badminton unit, or summative will be next week on Wednesday." Mr. Kim noted. "The rest of the time will be for badminton practice, feel free to pick a partner of your choice." 

"Chorong-ah!! Be me partner?" I asked walking up to her. 

"Okay! But Bomi...can we play 2 vs 2? I wanna play with him.." Chorong said as she starts to blush.

"Oooooo. I see you Chorong!" I said, teasing Chorong. Her crush was in our gym class. Chorong and him have been talking, but he doesn't know that Chorong likes him yet. 

"Suho!!! Let's play 2 vs 2" I suggested, running up to him with Chorong behind me.

"Okay, but Luhan and me won't go easy on you two just because you're girls." Suho said.

"You think I'm weak?" I scoffed. Then I looked at Luhan, he had a cold expression on him. He seemed to have stopped talking since I came up to them. 

"Okay! Start! 0, 0" I started, hitting the birdie up into the air. 

~~~

"7, 6" Suho said, keeping track of the score.

-whistle blows- "Clean up, then go to the locker rooms! Class over!" Mr. Kim yelled. 

There was still 10 minutes left of class, but the rest of the time were for cleanup and changing.

" We won!" Suho yelled with excitement.

"I know that" Chorong said with an annoyed tone of voice.

I then ran into the locker room after I put my racquet away. "Finally, I could go home now." 

~~~ 

-school bells ring- I got out of the locker room and to my locker. I packed my notebook into my bag, and went to Chorong. After she finished packing, we both started to walk out of the school doors and walked home. It was a very hot, but nice day. I started to sweat and hurried to a nearby convenient store to cool down. 

"Chorong, you want anything?" I asked.

"Ice-cream!" Chorong yelled.

"Okay, okay." I said, taking two strawberry ice cream bars out, and bringing it to the cashier. 

" 2465.48 won please" the cashier said. (It's about 2 U.S dollars.)

I then paid the cashier. "Thank you, cashier-nim" I thanked him. 

"Dae..come back soon!" The cashier said kindly. 

As I and Chorong start walking again, we opened our ice cream bars and ate them. We reached Chorong's house and she left. 

"Bye, Bomi! She said, as she begins to open the gate to her house. "Bye!" I replied.

I started to walk home, which was two blocks away from Chorong's house. After 3 minutes I reached home. 

-sigh- "Finally, I'm home!!!" I said in excitement, ready to go to sleep. I went into my room and threw my backpack on the floor next to the wardrobe. I went to my bed and jumped on it. Then I closed my eyes, ready to go to sleep. It was a pretty exhausting day. 


--- I hoped you liked the first chapter! I wrote this in 2 days. Sorry I didn't make Luhan talk in this chapter. He will soon though! ~ Sunshine--