Fin

Puss Puss XD

One day in the spring season, 6 AM

 

 

Zelo decided to wake you from your beauty sleep by showering you kisses.

"Baby, wake up please. I'm bored" Zelo said while kissing your cheek

"mmhmmmm??" you ignored his kiss and decided to turn your back to him because, why not? You want to have your beauty sleep after you worked overtime and still want to snuggle with your bed. He tried to annoy you by sing with high-pitched voice, shook your body and other stuffs but he failed miserably as you would not budge an inch from your wonderland (bed).

"Baby, you better wake up or else I'll bite you" he threatened you

"ugh, whatever. Just let me sleep, pleaaaaase?" you whined and hugged your totomato doll (he gave you when it's your birthday) tightly. You didn't even bother to open your eyes to see his mischievous smile. Then, he attacked you by nibbling your neck. You, of course could not resist the tickling sensation in your neck because it's your weak spot. But, as you did not want to lose to him, you accidentally kicked his big *cough* shin WOOPS I'M SORRY BABYZ NO OFFENSE, BCS I'M ALSO A BABY   "OUCH, NOW WE WON'T HAVE A BABY BECAUSE YOU KICK MY LIL BRO" he said and you giggled a bit but you still did not open your eyes as you wanted to sleep more, duh. 

Zelo decided to go outside and you did not know what his plan was, as there was no sign of his life in your room. Unfortunately, after when you thought he would not disturb you anymore, he came back. He came back with a CUTE. FLUFFY. ADORABLE. LIL. KITTEN. and he threw it on your glorious face. "ZELOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" you opened your eyes widely and picked the poor lil from your face before you shouted at your so oh lovely yet still like a brat boyfriend.

"FINALLY YOU'RE AWAKE"

"BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO THROW THIS PUSS ON MY FACE"

"PFT LIKE YOUR FACE IS BETTER THAN MY HANDSOME FACE" he said teasingly 

"LAST TIME I REMEMBER SOMEONE SAID MY FACE IS PRETTY AND HE ASKED ME OUT" you countered back 

"WHAT?!! WHO IS THIS PERSON?? HOW DARE HE TO FLIRT WITH MY PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND" he said with jealousy showed clearly on his face

you laughed hard and kissed zelo's lips to shut him up. "I believe the man's name is Zelo" 

"That's not funny, babe"

"Yes, it is" you laughed again till your tears came out. "Btw, where did you find this puss?" you asked curiously after your laughter died and saw him pout.

"Of course ............................. in the trash bin outside our apartment, babe" he winked at you and ran away

"CHOI JUNHONG!!!! COME BACK HERE YOU" you wiped your face in disgust and chased him 

 

 


Ummmm ... HELLO .... BYE HAHHAHA

FORGIVE MY CRAZINESS

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU